• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Omniwulf

Omniwulf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted August 07 2004 - 07:47 AM

So many woman love thier horses, and it seems its every girls wish to own a horse. I am wondering if its the real attraction of a huge Muscled male horse under them as they ride their back rubbing their pussys on him.
So you tell me, What is the overiding alure of being with a horse for woman?

ps for me , I'm really attracted to, yea the huge muscles and the feeling of being close to something so very strong. its kind of comforting.

#2 Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts

Posted August 07 2004 - 07:55 AM

Uh no, not for me. I just enjoy the close companionship with another animal. Going on journeys, and having a symbiosis. I ride female horses too. It is nothing sexual for me.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Feather Weight

Feather Weight

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted August 08 2004 - 03:02 AM

Yes, I have ridden my horse nude many times, and it feels awesome to orgasm when he is at a full gallop or run. My friends call me crazy, but hey, I like it. What can I say? The fact is, they still ride with me everytime, knowing that i'll b naked, and what I'm doing.

#4 tigerlily

tigerlily

proud mama

• Members
  • 6,835 posts

Posted August 08 2004 - 08:11 PM

you ride with your friends naked?

interesting....

#5 Omniwulf

Omniwulf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted August 09 2004 - 04:11 AM

Wish i had someone to ride naked with. I think your friends are so lucky.
So do they watch you closely when your cumming from being on his back naked? :) hehe I bet they wish they where that horse.

you know some times friends are scared to be totaly open with each other out of fear of losing their friend that they love so much.

#6 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted August 09 2004 - 09:12 AM

Yes, I have ridden my horse nude many times, and it feels awesome to orgasm when he is at a full gallop or run. My friends call me crazy, but hey, I like it. What can I say? The fact is, they still ride with me everytime, knowing that i'll b naked, and what I'm doing.

Oh.. doesn't the horse get dripping wet from you? Hehe..

I was a typical Dutch young girl, very fond of horses.. I think for a lot of young girls the attraction of a horse is that it's like an enormous life doll: you can take care of it, you can do it's hair, it's very friendly (well, usually).. and as for the riding.. I don't really know.. for me it wasn't sexually.. I think more the power thing.. like such a powerfull animal working together with me.. something like that.

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

#7 Sunburst

Sunburst

Fairy

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted August 12 2004 - 09:48 PM

As stupid as it sounds: Are you not afraid of getting horse hair in you? lol I would be:P

Posted Image
~*You cannot dance like drunken pixies on the beach
there are land mines berried all over the place...*~

#8 chixmcnugs

chixmcnugs

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted August 14 2004 - 10:14 PM

I like riding for sport because there is an added emotional level that tests you as a whole person rather than just athletically- not because of what's between my horse's legs.

#9 Feather Weight

Feather Weight

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted August 28 2004 - 03:31 AM

As stupid as it sounds: Are you not afraid of getting horse hair in you? lol I would be:P

LOL, no not at all. While you are correct in ssuming that I ride bare back, I never found that to be a huge problem. The only problem I find with the whole experience, is that I have to be careful not to get into trouble for public nakedness. most folks we pass are cool, but some snub their noses and give dirty looks. Mostly women do that. I guess I am appealing to most guys (thin and long sandy color hair), because they all seem to like it when we pass by.

#10 wheelz1092

wheelz1092

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted September 07 2004 - 05:39 PM

The horse doesn't get concerned if you start moaning? and couldn't you just ride without undies and get the same feeling? or in undies with a shirt? What if you're orgasming when you pass people? :D

#11 60sHippie

60sHippie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted September 08 2004 - 06:59 PM

The horse doesn't get concerned if you start moaning? and couldn't you just ride without undies and get the same feeling? or in undies with a shirt? What if you're orgasming when you pass people? :D

If she does orgasam when she passes people id assume shed get a lot of money thrown at her and a lot of cheers from guys!

Ride that horse naked you do what you want to baby its a free country...yes sir!
Posted Image
World pollution, there's no solution
Institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor
Them and us, stop the war ---Ten years after
LEGALIZE CANNABIS NOW!

#12 wocdude

wocdude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted September 17 2004 - 08:24 PM

Ya Animals Are Awsome For Sex!!!!

#13 Gabino

Gabino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted December 26 2004 - 04:24 PM

I had an Arabian mare once, but no stud that was suitable for pairing with her. I made arrangements with a certain stable that when my mare, Jenny, came into heat, they would bring a stud over to cover her.

When Jenny was ready, the stable sent over an Arabian stud and a hot female handler, who was about 19, in tight jeans, t-shirt, and boots. She was good with the horses, but I think she had not been involved in this sort of situation before, because the horses gave her a hard time.

The mare was obviously ready, her eyes were wild, and she was dancing on her toes with excitement and desire, and the stallion knew it immediately. Probably he had smelled it before he even got out of his trailer. He was obviously high-spirited from the start. He snorted and stamped and soon had an erection 18 inches long.

But when the horse tried to mount her, she wouldn't let him. The girl handling him tried to help. She held the bridles of both animals and talked quietly, and then manuevered the big stallion into position. Once she even handling the stallion's big dick erection, to try to position it at the mare.

But every time the stud climbed up on Jenny's back, she would whinny and dance around, and swing her rear out of reach. The stallion was getting wild. His breathing was heavy and that erection! And the mare was excited too, but shy, or maybe afraid, or maybe she unsure of what to do.

This happened maybe 5 times. He tried to mount her again and again. And each time she shied off, this way or that. And then finally, the stallion mounted and that 18" cock slid right in. The mare actually squealed with positive pleasure.

For me it was a very erotic experience, and it must have been for the handler too, because after she had trailored the stallion for the trip home, she and I played out the same scene ourselves in the barn. She was wet and ready, and as beautiful as the mare. She even whinnied, or pretty close to it, when I drove it in.

#14 Gabino

Gabino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted January 03 2005 - 08:30 AM

In the interests of full disclosure I realized I have to explain how the girl came to be in the barn with me.

After the stud was in the trailer, i asked he if she wanted to see the batch of puppies I had in the barn. While we were looking at the puppies, I slipped my arm around her, and she turned toward me and melted.

Sometimes more moves than one are necessary, but As i say, she was obviously ready, after watching the erotic scene we had both seen, and all I had to do was make the first move.

#15 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted January 03 2005 - 11:48 AM

Cool story :D

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

#16 urbangal

urbangal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted February 01 2005 - 09:57 PM

Oh man....
My little girl isn't gonna be ready for breeding for a long time. When I ride her I ain't thinking hot thoughts that's for sure. I am thinking "what silly shit is she gonna pull today?"
When its time to breed my little girl-I'm gonna make sure to have as much sex the day of the event as possible.
I don't think I wanna be that turned on...EVER.

Though I have to admit I enjoy watching the stallions in action protecting the herd, racing back and forth is pretty hot stuff.

Earth Pledge

I pledge allegiance to these lands; To nature for all it stands. One world under infinate skies; Void of flags corrupted by lies.

"In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change."

Thich Nhat Hanh

#17 browneydgrl

browneydgrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted February 02 2005 - 07:54 PM

So many woman love thier horses, and it seems its every girls wish to own a horse. I am wondering if its the real attraction of a huge [size=-1]Muscled male horse under them as they ride their back rubbing their pussys on him.
So you tell me, What is the overiding alure of being with a horse for woman?

last i checked, i loved horses because they are big streamlined animals that move with grace and strength and beauty. they represent a wild kind of freedom, and yet they make wonderful friends
that little flower taught you something beautiful

#18 famousblueraincoat

famousblueraincoat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted February 05 2005 - 02:36 PM

i think the power fascinations themselves have a sexual angle to it, just as the sexual obsession with horses would have a power perspective generally...
Posted Image
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
you fixed yourself, you said, "Well never mind,
we are ugly but we have the music."
-- Leonard Cohen.

#19 Sexy_GirL

Sexy_GirL

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted February 07 2005 - 09:01 AM

i like horse . in my farm five horse i love it so much .. and all my friend love horse

some time i am Clean horse with warm water ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users