Haha! I got kicked out of therapy!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WoodstockChild, Feb 14, 2007.

1. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

For showing up stoned, showing up drunk (and still drinking) and failing two drug tests. Score! Not like I wanted to be there anyway. It was creepy. Therapy. -shudder-

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

so you don't think you need this therapy, i mean, I did just read a poem you wrote for Axl Rose...that right there.....

3. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

ummm, i think you might want to reconsider therapy

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

So you didn't run off to the Sunset Strip, and LA, Calif.? You aren't helping yourself by your actions. But I guess you're asking for help in the only way you know how.

5. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

sweet! every bit as messed up today as you were yesterday! whoohoo!

who DOES wanna go to therapy anyway? no one. you go because you need help. i'd reconsider.

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I wouldn't be bragging about that if I were you. If anything, I'd be embarassed!

7. mynameiskc

i wouldn't be embarassed, i'd be terrified that i'm way more fucked up that i'd ever thought to be. accept help, please, for your own sake.

8. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

WC you are such a poser, sorry I ever got sucked into your Woodstock thread. What a farce!

9. mynameiskc

oooo. is WC an amusing/disturbing alias?

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

If she was my daughter I would smack her and send her to military school.

11. mynameiskc

hehehehe.

12. seamonster66

Makes me think of Hunter S. Thompson's quote about Leary telling everyone to drop out, but not telling them what to do next....

You can say "down with the establishment" but the establishment isn't going to go down, so either you have to become a real commune dweller, which is fine, or deal with the establishment to some degree....and that involves being somewhat responsible eventually

13. mynameiskc

life sucks as an addict. recreational is one thing, addiction is boring and sad.

14. seamonster66

oh its awful. people can get away with it for a while, but it eventually takes its toll. I have several friends with who it was fun to do drugs in earlier times, then it became them getting high and whining about life...and now its to the point where they don't care if they live or die....unfortunately i have had to cut some of them out of my life.....because i am not trying to hear that, and they are seemingly unable to be helped without a year long rehab, and i am not about to be paying for that

when i get high recreationally, i prefer it to be an escape, not a journey into someones psychosis

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

was it individual therapy or group therapy?
    I go to both and I ahve to tell you individual is so hard in that its pulling up decades of unresolved stuff. I am so freaking all over the place right now due to it but its one of the biggest blessings I have had recently as well.
    Group therapy, holy moly, I felt like I was in a mental ward on that one. If I got kicked out of there for being stoned, I would likely have a good laugh about that one too. Though I most certainly am not 15 years old.

Its not wrong to be fucked in the head....we all are. What is wrong is staying in patterns of destruction.

16. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

your all such assholes to this little 15 year old girl. whether she is making wise descisions or not, fuckin cool it. you think a buncha people telling her she's a dumbass who needs therapy, is going to make her need therapy less?

17. mynameiskc

it isn't really gonna make her need it MORE, now is it? though reading some of her stuff makes me doubt she's for real.

18. seamonster66

and you are a deadhead, so I have discredited your opinion

19. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I wonder how much money your parents have wasted for nothing on your therapy.

Silly kids.

20. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

uh-oh.... somebody's looking for attention.