Smoking tramadol?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by AlwaysChillin, Feb 14, 2007.

1. AlwaysChillin

AlwaysChillin Member

hey yall i am an advid pot smoker and i have a quick question. i am prescribed tramadol for my back and i find that when i take aboout 3 or 4 of them i feel like the opiate high real relaxed and i feel the sinking feeling when im sitting. buti want to know that if i crush a couple and put them on top of my weed in a joint of in a bowl would the effects intensify? or would it not do anything at all? thanks for yur help..

also i find that when u take tramadol it is imossible to cum somefriends have notcied this too and i was wondering if anyone else had theese effects

2. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i wouldn't really suggest smoking any pills at all...

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what do you think pills are made of, always chillin?

what other random solid substances have you tried srinkling on your weed?

4. AlwaysChillin

AlwaysChillin Member

i havent tryed anything but someone told me once that it could make the effects of the pill stronger. and i was just seeing if it was true or not.

5. iThroPooAtYou

iThroPooAtYou Member

Assuming A) there weren't a bunch of binders, B) Tramadol wouldn't degrade under heat, then yes, it might work. As Lung->Blood->Brain would have a faster onset than the GI tract.

That being said, your tramadol definitely has binders, and may very will degrade under heat. So, in short, don't waste your time, it's possible it would be safe, but probably that it wouldn't, and might even be dangerous.