LSD In Manchester?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by raz1569, Feb 5, 2007.

1. raz1569

raz1569 Member

Well I live in manchester UK, a very urbacn city and a dealer I know is saying he can get acid easily he's just waiting for it..I was just wondering if there is anybody on here from manchester or around that knows of a place to get it? I've been lookin for it for a very long time now, thanks.

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

AGAIN. narc. fuck off.

3. raz1569

raz1569 Member

what the fuck are you on about?

4. raz1569

raz1569 Member

I'm not a fuckin narc.. I didn't even know what the hell it was til I just asked a mate I've never heard of the word b4..I take X and have done lots of research on LSD for the last few months and I was curious about how available it is in my city, I'm not a narc what am I supoosed to say on these forums to stop people thinkin I'm a narc.. on another forum you use SWIM (someone who isn't me) to stop self incriminatiuon but i havn't seen that here so thought it wasn't neccesary..and I'm not a narc or a cop or anythin daft so stop jumpin to assumptions.

5. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

because 2 people who JUST JOINED are asking about it on their first post, suspicious.

6. SourceoftheForce

SourceoftheForce Banned

ya ya ya all this shit is monitored, and the private messages are not really private so what? tell the truth just do not conspire to commit a crime! And phuck a narc straight in his spying eyeball!

7. SourceoftheForce

SourceoftheForce Banned

and to all narc watchers of these posts......... please note that the pressure you feel behind your eyes is my fault, and i will gladly make it up by letting you give me rimshots when you get to heaven! Ok? so keep up the good work you puppets, and remember to taste test all yellow snow (it could be contraband).

8. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

hey does anyone know where to get acid

9. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

I'm in Liverpool- Only had acid once in England- a hippy friend of mine bought it up from wales. I work in Wigan so if you do find any acid be sure to let me know. When your dealer comes through- would be appreciated.

Cheers.

10. raz1569

raz1569 Member

Well I get that you guys could be suspicious about narcs.. but I'm not a narc, I'm just someone who really wants some LSD, and ergo is summat comes through I'll let you know