Favorite Lesbian Sex Positions

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Stella_Drives, Feb 1, 2007.

1. celtic_shaddow

celtic_shaddow Member

Hello everone...

So I noticed this thread died a few months ago, but it's just so sad to see a fun thread die! Sooooo, I just HAD to revive it (Or at least try)...So here goes:

I think it's so amazing when my girl lays me down and gets on top of me, the feeling of her pressing down on me is such a EUPHORIC feeling!

Her skin, her scent, the way she goes so deeply into me...

God! We melt into one being, its perfect, sexy, beautiful and breath-taking! (It makes me want to scream...Ooop, did I say that?!?)

Ok, Im gonna stop now, sorry if I got a little carried away ladies!!!!!

~Shaddow~

2. happilytogether

happilytogether Guest

Ok so let me start by introducing myself. I am 23 years old and I am dating a female for the first time. We have been together for 1 year and 4 months now. I truely have enjoyed sex with her no matter how we do it...however I would like to know, can anyone give me an idea on how to do it like when both of our clits touch eachothers? I have fantisized about this for a long time now, and I would like to try it with her....we are not exactly skinny so... :p ...but we aren't super over weight either.

Please help!

3. asynchronicity

asynchronicity Member

i hate when people presume to judge one persons sexuality, but never want their own judged. i would be interested in the other freaky stuff. thats what keeps it interesting.

4. asynchronicity

asynchronicity Member

ive never heard it called anal lesbianism, but i love anal sex. not all the time mind you. its not a quicky sorta thing. but it took me a lot of time to figure out that i really liked it, and even longer to fully admit it. i started with a girlfriend who was also slightly into it...or at least questioning. i was fingering her and one of my free fingers kinda found itself resting near her other hole. i just let it rest there. and that alone completely changed the way she came. i have done a lot else since then with other people.

now i am with a girl who is not okay with the anal thing, so we'll see how it works out. you definitely need to respect your partners limits, but you also need to satisfy your own need to experiment. sometimes you can do it alone. either way i suggest starting slowly. if the problem is the ick factor. make sure to be extra clean, use gloves, and always use lots of lube.

5. asynchronicity

asynchronicity Member

i agree with this. its all in the details. the idea is to create the most vivid picture possible. rather than saying, "i am licking you pussy" say something like, "i touch the tip of my tongue to your clit and flick it lightly. taking in the taste, i begin to lick in bigger strokes. flattening my tongue. pressing into your c*nt. long slow licks from you c*nt up to your clit. slow and steady. i feel your clit get harder and begin to lick harder." etc. and as they get into it, don't be afraid to repeat things, the same way you repeat motions during physical sex. for example, "you can feel my tongue pump in and out of your pussy, in and out....and in and out." etc. the repetitiveness can be as useful as the physical repetition.

thats my advice. and once they get goin remember to keep talking. ill admit sometimes i get so lost in the sound of them cumming that i get quiet to listen and forget to keep talking.

6. asynchronicity

asynchronicity Member

as has been stated, a good way to do this is for one person to sort of straddle the others leg. that way your clits might not exactly touch each other but at least will rub on each other's inner thigh. my girlfriend (who is smaller than me) often lays between my legs and presses her clit into mine. almost in the missionary position minus the penis. the best way to figure it out (since we all have different shaped bodies) is to explore. dont be afraid to try something and then change positions if it doesnt work. some people think if they are all cool and smooth about it, it will lose its romanticism. so they are afraid to try things they dont normally do. but trust me, when you find a position that stimulates both of you at the same time, the slightly awkward search for that position will disappear into exstasy.

7. SportyLezzy

SportyLezzy Guest

8. SportyLezzy

SportyLezzy Guest

9. Clambake

Clambake Member

69 is always great. but lately i've liked both sitting up with one laying back between the others legs and onto their chest. then they reach around and play with my titties and finger my pussy.

then we can switch.

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

this was a great thread to read through.

yummy! Though I am not a lesbian, nor ever been with one.

11. ninabi

ninabi Member

69 and all dildoing into doggy!!

1 person likes this.
  12. SkitC

SkitC Guest

I think my fave will have to be what I did this past weekend:D...I was lying on my back with my legs open and my own two middle fingers inside of me,begging my gf to replace my fingers with hers. Instead, she grabbed my legs and put them around her waist and began to grind on me with this kind of sensual force I have never seen come from her. It felt amazing....it was as if my own fingers became a makeshift dildo (lol) and at the same time, the back of my hand kind of aroused my gf, so it was equally satisfying. I've never had an orgasm so quickly! I think both me AND my gf were surprised when after about 9 or 10 thrusts I was clawing at her back and "releasing".

13. emilou004

emilou004 Guest

So this one time my gf and I were kind of upset towards each other cuz it was becoming hard for me to orgasm. And she was behind me and started kissing me and touching me...and her behind me and rubbing against her like that was amazing. It was the best sex ever!!!

14. kyotogirl13

kyotogirl13 Guest

my fave position is were we grind our pussies together, and we touch each others tits and then finger each other at the same time. she makes me screem everytime!

15. alynamy

alynamy Member

First let me say that this is the hottest thread i've read yet. Wow!
    :drool5:

It's too difficult to narrow it down to one paticular position.. 69 is nice every now and then, but I love goin down on my girl with no distraction (as pleasurable as that may be;) ). I love the feel of her, the sounds she makes, the movement of her hips, and the way she calls my name when she orgasms...And damn, when her entire body is shaking..and she cums in my mouth....well, lets just say her work is done. I soo get off getting her off!:D

And then there's the grinding, doesn't matter who's on top or bottom..it's hot. I love the dildo action too...from behind really, really turns me on. Espcially when we add in some dirty talk.:tongue:

Aly

16. BeccaBearr

BeccaBearr Guest

my favorite position would probably be....
    when im sitting on the chair with my knees up, my feet resting on either side of my bum, making me feel like i in a tight spot, but with my vagina perfectly accessible. shell kneel in front of me and finger-fuck me. from this position she can go so fast and i cum all over her, to the point that its running down her hand. its extremely intense. ive discovered that it even gets her off when i get loud and my arms are around her neck and i scratch her. but if you try this, be careful and make sure that your girl is okay with it. my girlfriend loves the feeling, even when i had an orgasm and at the same time was scratching her, i scratched her so hard she had little bleeding dots. she loved it even though at the tie i felt bad, now i know, for some reason, it gets her off too. you should try this position, its intense.

17. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

i just repped as many ppl as i could :D

18. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Banned

"I think everyone's bisexual to some degree or another; it's just a question of whether or not you choose to recognize it and embrace it. Personally, I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavours."

I'm Bisexual, but I'm more into Men. Men are HOTTER, sexier and more delicious than women will EVER be. Women have disgusting, stinky pussies and I am just completely repulsed by the female genitalia. The gender which fucks is ALWAYS the Hotter one. Men are hornier too, Why the HECK do you think Men wanna have sex ALL the time? Besides, Women takes FOREVER to reach climax, also I've felt the orgasm for women before, it's not that good and it hurts for the first time but it DOESN'T hurt for guys and I'm really beginning to think that women can't really hit orgasm because they fake most of the time! No matter what happens, Men will always be HOTTER than Women. Because Men have cocks and they don't have to go through a bloody period, EWWW!!! Errr...what else to say...what else to say...I am probably just the weirdest, funniest, craziest person or android or clone or whatever that you have to meet. And I also know the craziest people ever. I am so blessed to have been able to meet the people that I met in my life and to have experienced all my Experience so yeah whatever. You Get The Point. The End. Period.

19. alynamy

alynamy Member

Is any one else tired of the same response being copied and pasted over and over?? or am i seein things??

20. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

the one that finally includes another woman with me! It has been a few years!