Busted, going to court.

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Mike716, Jan 25, 2007.

1. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

2. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Thanks's! :) But yea. Drink lots 'o water, exercise, and take a good dose of vitamin b-12 the night before your tests and you'll get that THC out of your system pretty quick. The exercise is what really gets it out, the water deludes the test, and the b-12 colors your piss so they don't think you been drinkin tons of water to delude your tests. Good luck to ya's!

3. Mike716

Mike716 Member

So I drank a lot of water, not necessarily to dilute, but just so i'd be able to piss. They now think I was trying to cheat because my level of creatine was low. The two tests I've gone to now count as failures, and I have to go to court on Friday to explain why I shouldn't go to jail. I have no idea how this will turn out.

Man, this just isn't getting any easier.

4. hooly

hooly Member

So what ended up happening?

5. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I got busted years ago, at your age in a similar situation except we were ditching school and stopped a turnout in the mountains for a "smoke break". It's a tough lesson but what I learned was never do you shit in public.

Even to this day as a supposed "adult" I have friends that wanna smoke in some parking lot and on the side walk or some other public place, it's always a "sketch" situation. Try to avoid it if you can, and get your medical card if your state has one, then the cops really don't give a fuck.