Slamming Heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by crackforkids, Aug 5, 2004.

1. velvet

velvet Banned

Good thing you're acknowledging the fact that you're no way near mature. And stay away from dopesick.. he's an ok fellow.

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

in the words of bill cosby "right"

3. velvet

velvet Banned

I'm not gonna argue with you on this. I've got better things to do. All I'm saying that if you take the time to look past some of the facade people hold up you get to meet pretty interesting folk.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

I usually try to stay away from those who are fake.

5. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

im with you on the DSK situation...

6. deadonceagain

damn you finaly got a real life wow didnt think that would happen.

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

look, DSK is so much groovier than you in all respects. Just accept it and move on...

8. deadonceagain

9. deadonceagain

thank you

10. paperclipart

paperclipart Banned

HEY LOOK...ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR YOUR MOM TO SIT ON
    [​IMG]

LEAVE DSK ALONE..HE'S THE SHIT..AND ONE OF THE REALIST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE..THATS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY LAME FUCKS AS YOURSELF HATING ON HIM..FAG

11. deadonceagain

temper,man. and your just as much an asshole for calling me a fag sence when was being gay an insalt.

12. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Jeeeeeeez, what's with the spelling in this forum?? How about doing a little reading besides all those drugs?? Americans... :rolleyes:

13. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

no need to insult anyone's background, my friend.

you are in a drug forum, if you've come here to put others down to make yourself feel better, we can see right throught it.

14. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

careful guys.. dsk's followers are just as "real" as he is...

how the hell is he "real"? 13 year olds most definately dont get addicted to heroin... if they did, they wouldnt be on the forum, they'd be sucking cock for more smack money...

also, 13 year olds dont "get pussy", and if they do, its like, a 1 time thing.

so how "real" a person is cant be determined over the internet, where anyone can lie about anything. the kid's just putting on a show.

15. velvet

velvet Banned

My god dude.. in what kind of shelterd fairy tale world do you live? Yes, kids of 13 do have sex these days. Yes, harddrugs is available to young teenagers. And no.. using drugs doesn't make you suck cock immediately.

Trust me.. DSK is real. Just as the one who started this thread. In fact, he's more real than a lot of people I know in RL..

16. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

damn you! a half G is like 80 round here! its good as hell though, not tar or anything...

17. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

why couldnt you get addicted at 13??
    care to explain?
    you cant dickhead. you get addictee at any age.
    and sucking dicks not really a good way to make money, most junkies steal and pawn stuff, return stloen goods, sell books to bookstores, scams and shit, you fucking retard. you obviously dont know the first thing your talking about so you really need to shut the fuck up since your in an opiate forum with quite a few people who use smack onna regualr basis and know exactly wqhat the fuck im talking about. dope sick kid is so above you its sad. he doesnt even feel the need to defend himself but you STILL keep slandering him this is hilarious!

and where the FUCK did sex come into this conversation>!>!>!!>!?!?!?!?!?!! i think you might be the one "not getting any" cause none of us CARE!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that has nothing to do with slamming heroin you idiot, it also has nothing to with maturity, i know 20 year old virgins and 11 year old whores, the world is changing.

if i rant anymore my head will explode..
    please do us all a favor and forget your password to this site or something

18. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

im not denying that you can be addicted to heroin at 13, but what a waste of life!! 13 years old with a life long addiction........ thats very sad, i feel bad for that kid

19. deadonceagain

i think someone doing heroin at 13, age, weight, and the way there body functions, i think they would probly OD very easy or there body and mind functions would be fuck up pretty badly, me doing coke at 15 fucked my ass up hardcore and im still paying for doing it to this very day, fucking stupied idea on my part

20. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Y'all are fuckin stupid if you don't think that people in middle school have access to herion or pussy.
    It isn't that hard to get laid, all you need is another person, and 13 is an age when you are hard-wired to go and get some, so quit raggin on the kid because y'all didn't get any till you were twenty five and could aford to fly to bangkok.
    As for 13 y/os getting access to smack. They can, there is a huge fucking problem with herion at my school district, and the middle school is one of the worst places. I've met 11 year old smack heads, honest to god smack heads, so a thirteen year old one isn't that unusual.
    What, you don't think that a dealer will sell to a kid? you kidding me, most of the time it's easy to rip them off, charging a 100% surcharge (200 dollars for a teener of coke...), or selling them bullshit stuff. It's easy for a dealer to make money off the youngins...

Besides, even if he's making all the shit up, you gotta admit that going online pretending to be a smackhead is a much more imaginative and interesting thing than you ever did when you were 13, which was when you combed through back issues of national geographic looking for titty pictures.