Slamming Heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by crackforkids, Aug 5, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

^^^ hahahaha

naw i for real dont shoot NE more. im not arounf that crowd, a lot is changing in my life. but YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE! and if i can confide in the forums n seek help if it ever does cause problems later in my life *doubtlfully said*

2. littlemistymop

littlemistymop Member

i cant understand why and how a 13 year old would be an x-junkie!!! when i was 13 the scariest thing i did was hold hands with a boy
    its really scary
    it scared me it really does
    well not scares
    but upsets
    hm
    would it fuck up your mental/adolesant growth and you wouldnt mature properly? i think i heard something like that too

3. velvet

velvet Banned

Hm.. I don't know where you get the info about the age of 13.. but the person who started this thread is 18 years old.. and besides that.. drugs isn't really something you actively "choose" to do.. it's something that you just get caught in basically..

I still think that harsh drugslaws are too blame for it. Like in Holland, you can just go buy weed in a coffeeshop.. but for harddrugs (heroin, cocaine etc) you'de have to find some shady dealer. In for example Japan, a dealer will sell everythng.. so if you want to try something pretty harmless (unless you overdo it, but that's the same with everthing) you'd have to go to the same person that sells harddrugs as well.. and he'll probably wants you to try the more addictive stuff as well because that way he can make more money off you..

Just my theory.

4. randy

randy Member

we should try and keep only facts related to big H in a thread like this, really

yes heroin is a hard dependency to kick away, its been sinc elast spring sinc ei quit my several bags a day of H powder sniffing addiction but ive done it but i tell you what its rare for a day to go by without thinking about how i i miss it and remembering how much fun it was, even after being away from last spring, even just recenlty in the last few days ive been so tempted wanting to go to chicago and get more H, once its been in your mind literally then it seems to always call your name, is this the monkey on your back thing ? no ?

if try H and keep on doing more and think that you can quit opiates such as big H without any problem or without continued thoughts about doing more later then get ready to stand surprised !
    because you will continue to think about it, just liek with cocaine and different forms of it, also, but to me H desires urges arent as bad as cocaine(crack anyways) ones, for me the big H desires have lasted way longer amount of time than cocaine ones ever have or do, many times longer multiplied, cocaine is a total waste of cash to me, doesnt last and is too much for how little you get, big H isnt so bad of price when compared to most others, and it last for hours on end but you have side effects, sometimes not pretty, sometimes bloody if you cant stop itching scratching everywhere, if you get that side effect,

whatever you do do not shoot any H or C, stay away from needles period! its not worth it, my brother went this route and he would always brag on how great of rush he got and so forth, well shooting it doesnt last as long as sniffing, etc, and shooting anything let alone big H is damned risky enough, anything from possibility of breaking needle off in arm to catching somethin bad to killing or damaging a vein, and some other risks too, yes it hits you better this way but smokig it hits you damn near the same just as well, i always stuck with sniffing it, it hits you good and hard in 15 minutes or less almost always, and last for hours and hours and more hours, more if you have no or small resistance to it, - Ie are nebie or have been away form it for a long while, but resistance builds up damn fast, within days of use youll be wanting more than a newbie needs, and it gets more and more fun and crazy every day that passes, until it becomes normal every day life thing to do, to consume big H and get tore up :D
    smoke it instead if youre gonna do anything besides sniff it,
    if you sniff it then prepare for soem nose tissue problems and depending on how much you use expect long or short term nose problems, constant running, chapped, really crappy, for a long time after you even stop, week or more recovery time for nose and rest of body too afterwards, thats only if oyu let an addiction to H go that far, if so then you will be physically VERY sick if you run out and have physical dependency

good luck

5. scarletbegonias

scarletbegonias Member

youre totally not done, ive been off for 11 months now thanks to probation and court, but ill never be done done..you know? its always there in the back of my mind and god knows i want a hit every day.

6. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

'

no, no one was wondering.
    he told us.

dont you have some crack to smoke or something?

7. Jack_Straw2208

lol... just immagine, this fucking, 13 year old kid in a dimly lit room, maybe a tv on or something, smackin his vein...

lol..

8. Buritos

Buritos Member

[​IMG]

What a dope fiend.

9. Jack_Straw2208

hah, yeah, no shit.

10. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

hmmm why do i get the feeling that a kid whos says hes buys 2 grams of coke for 200$ wasnt a dope fiend, DSK stealing your moms med dont make you a junkie. and why do i have a hard time believing you ODed.

11. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Does anyone else want to take DSK home, wrap him in a blanket, read him a story and give a place where he knows he can be safe to grow and learn? I do.

:(

12. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm only 19, and even I do.

13. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

quote: hmmm why do i get the feeling that a kid whos says hes buys 2 grams of coke for 200$ wasnt a dope fiend,

Because a true dope fiend would know that 2 grams of coke should be 100 dollars at the most ;)

14. deadonceagain

we have a winner, yes 100$ at the most is correct

15. Jack_Straw2208

you're such a negative nelly...

16. deadonceagain

folrdia, kid its no 200$ a gram in florida kid, if H is only 30$ which for some reason doesnt sound right to me either, why dont you go smoke some cap nip or something

17. velvet

velvet Banned

I have no clue as the the costs of heroin or whatever.. but I do find it kinda ironic that you, being 15 years old, call a 13 y/o 'kid'.. try spelling 'florida' right next time before you start acting all mature ;)

18. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

Velvet, you're my hero. :)

19. deadonceagain

what do you mean want-to-be i am jesus

20. deadonceagain

1) who said i was mature
    2)im just saying dope sick kid is a littile stupied fuck