- - - - -

Slamming Heroin

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted August 05 2004 - 09:35 AM

i just shot for the first time and it was GREAT. ive sniffed a decent amount and sniff oxy's. This was so much warmer and comforting, as soon as they pulled the needle out of my arm i was wondering if they let me get another one in a min... ive done it a few times since then. but im done with it. SWIM got more into it and is having "withdrawl". if you question using heroin, dont, cause its all you want after that. i mean this was like a two week span.

this is between me and you.

#2 seamonster66

seamonster66

discount dracula

• Members
  • 22,587 posts

Posted August 05 2004 - 09:43 AM

You are likely far from done with it kid, watch yourself.
You aren't even really done with it once you stop doing it.

#3 DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted August 05 2004 - 12:54 PM

check urself before u wreck urself
Between the silence of the mountains
and the crashing of the sea
there lies a land i once lived in
and shes waiting there for me

the future isnt what it used to be

#4 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted August 05 2004 - 01:10 PM

I was talking to a friend once about how I believe in "don't deny before you try" but that for me some things are just off limit (like suicide and doing harddrugs).. he told me that he tried heroin once just for the experience..

I think you'd have to have an extremely strong personallity and a very secure basis if you want to try something like heroin for 'the experience'. It is very easily addictive.. it's so easy to fool yourself in 'trying it one more time, this'll be the last'.. for that reason I'd never do it, because I don't know if I could stay off it. For that friend of mine however, it really was a good one time experience. So, I guess it's different for everyone but it just seems very dangerous.. especially if you're doing it more often.. it's unhealty, illegal.. etc. etc..

These mugshots of the same lady taken at different times kinda is the point I'm trying to make.. she started using drugs:

while there is a soul in prison, I am not free

#5 WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN

a pothead

• Members
  • 3,441 posts

Posted August 17 2004 - 11:24 AM

ya heroin will always be in your mind now. Every now and then you may feel like you should get more, but DONT!!! I know people who are addicted to it and its not a pleasant sight.
Posted Image

#6 DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted August 18 2004 - 06:55 PM

^^^^ are you serious?? dude, first off, i remember u posting at least like two months ago that u were "kicking the habit". so if u have only been addicted for 7 months, that means u were only doing it for about 5 months. i know people who have been addicted to smack for 5+ YEARS, so just quit now. and at the age of 14, would it be safe to say u were trying to get addicted :(

#7 JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,453 posts

Posted August 19 2004 - 05:19 PM

read naked lunch and then you might change your mind

#8 Tristen

Tristen

PushTheLilDaisies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted August 27 2004 - 07:52 AM

You guys seem to have an inordinate amount of time to do dope-try getting a healthier hobby instead, or (gasp) a job.Or just otherwise thinking of something bsdies your own selfish pleasure. Dope wastes your time, and there's not as much of that as you might think at this point.

Right on.. What else do you people do?

Drdooblittle..he could EASILY become addicted to dope in 5 months..or 5 weeks or 5 minutes. It's so easy.

Not for nothing, but to the original poster, this is a ridiculous thing to glorify. It's death in a rig. First off, you talk about how amazing it is and how warm, etc, bladdy blah.. and then go on to tell people not to do it. That makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:
Feminism is the radical notion that womyn are people

"FEH-MUH-NIST" -Hothead Paisan

OUR NAT'L HEATH PLAN: DON'T GET SICK

#9 backtothelab

backtothelab

• 2,424 posts

Posted August 27 2004 - 04:09 PM

Tell me about it. I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but when you've got a job and school and after school activities and maybe even a band, it gets pretty hard to even smoke a little bud once in a while. I see all these latchkey kids running around my neighborhood, and they get into so much trouble cause they just don't have anything to do.
"Where's my good old gang done gone?"
I heard a sad man say.
I whispered in that sad man's ear,
"Your gang's done gone away."

Posted Image

#10 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted September 01 2004 - 07:46 AM

man...SWIM is still in that shit and hasn't really talked to me since. i talk to him and all he says is " i got that pure white shit" and it'd make me want another shot.... he couldn't live without it now. damn, that sucks.

dopesickid- were you "fuckface" on the old hipforums? i dont know many 13 year olds who have shot heroin...

blackie- **** off. dont come in the "opiates" forums. What are you thinking when you do opiates? Do you do opiates? all it is is pleasure....

look ya'll i meant this thread to be doggin on heroin but you all start doggin on me. ya i tried it, but you shouldnt be in this thread if you havent done heroin, its not your problem, not your business.

#11 geckopelli

geckopelli

• 2,862 posts

Posted September 03 2004 - 07:01 PM

"It's so good, don't even try it once."

#12 Fractual_

Fractual_

cosmos factory

• Members
  • 6,943 posts

Posted October 18 2004 - 03:30 AM

i hear its better than sex... NOTHING should be better than sex...

#13 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted October 18 2004 - 04:59 AM

blackie, i had no idea of your status as a juveneile corrections officer.
I was trying to warn others about addiction n such, i quite, lost my only friend to it. n now my life is fucked, dont worry, i didnt suck up any of your tax dollars in a clinic or nothing, i only shot like 10 times in my life n im OVER IT. i FUCKING HATE IT.

but yeah of course its pleasure, nothing but. i dont know how to defend myself here, you really got me. i'll admit it.

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ *¤* ¸.·'´)¸.·'`)

«´¨`·..¤*¢®åçk*¤..·´¨`»

(¸.·'´(¸.· '´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#14 TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM

Ramblin' Man

• Members
  • 6,519 posts

Posted October 18 2004 - 05:59 AM

grow up-it's my business as a juveneile corrections officer dealing with dope addicited kids and kids of dope addicted families

i hope everyone who does takes enuf to od, then we wont have to support their sick ass and habit for years and years. Nothing is lower than a junkie-not an s.o., not a chimo, not a wife beater, not a terrorist.

That's just the kind of person I want trying to help those who are addicted. Nice.
~Brandon
The world is not a black and white place... It's green and blue

Posted Image

#15 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted October 18 2004 - 07:58 AM

That's just the kind of person I want trying to help those who are addicted. Nice.

My thoughts exactly.. I study theoretical Pedagogy and I'm working on my final thesis about the latest changes in the youthcare system here, focussing on the clientvision and the effect of that on the care of homeless adolescents. Besides that, I work with homeless adolescents so I know theory as well as practice. I encounter addicts as well (weed, alcohol) and since I come in Amsterdam very often I encounter crack and heroin addicts frequently. With some homeless guys I'm on a first name basis... also, I correspond with prisoners (they're in for murder and/or drugtrafficing) for several years now.

What's the point in me telling this? To let everyone know where I'm comming from when I say this: every human has the right to be respected.
Second: using drugs is a choice, being addicted is not. Vulnerability to addiction is inheritable, also social economical status plays a role.

Blackie.. I really hope you show more empathy towards the people you deal with in Real Life than you do on these forums.. I hardly can believe what you just said.

#16 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted October 18 2004 - 08:41 AM

ah ha! supporters! your attitude turns people away from listening to you. your too mad. of course i did make a direct remark toward you. But can i ask WHY a juveneile corrections officer is perusing drug forums on a regular basis?

im not very good at explaining myself or my drug use. I'm not sure what i said came across clearly.

all i know is velvet just straight up called you out and cut you up. thanx velvet.

«´¨`·..¤*¢®åçk*¤..·´¨`»

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#17 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted October 22 2004 - 07:53 AM

damn, i saw an awsome show the otherday, but i was on heroin again. i dont have a desire for it still even after trying it again. i dont plan on gettin back into it, so dont worry.

«´¨`·..¤*¢®åçk*¤..·´¨`»

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#18 DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted October 22 2004 - 01:04 PM

i dont have a desire for it still even after trying it again. i dont plan on gettin back into it, so dont worry.

famous last words.....

p.s. no one "plans" getting addicted to heroin

#19 ssjwizard

ssjwizard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted October 24 2004 - 09:25 PM

well man i hope you are able to stick to your statment there. addiction is a horrible thing and heroin is the worst beacouse its a physical addiction. blackie thats not a cool additude man. velvet sounds like you have an excelent view on things i hope that your ventures to help human kind go well. i myself understand addictions quite well ive ben watching it my entire life. my mother addicted to meth and just about anyother extreme drug and will do anything to get them. currently incarcirated for the next if i recall 15 years with her youngest doughter being only 2yo so watch yourselvs guys these are some killer substances not to be takin lightly.

#20 headymoechick

headymoechick

I have no idea

• Members
  • 5,661 posts

Posted October 26 2004 - 09:57 AM

I'm crying for you. I'm crying for all of you who are or have been addictied to the needle.

I'm especially crying for the poor children in need of help and end up with "Blackie"

#21 crackforkids

crackforkids

• 1,291 posts

Posted October 27 2004 - 05:57 PM

^^^ hahahaha

naw i for real dont shoot NE more. im not arounf that crowd, a lot is changing in my life. but YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE! and if i can confide in the forums n seek help if it ever does cause problems later in my life *doubtlfully said*

«´¨`·..¤*¢®åçk*¤..·´¨`»

(¨`·.·´¨)(¨`·.·´¨)

`·.¸ (¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´

×°× `·.¸.·´ ×°×

#22 littlemistymop

littlemistymop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted November 12 2004 - 05:20 AM

i cant understand why and how a 13 year old would be an x-junkie!!! when i was 13 the scariest thing i did was hold hands with a boy
its really scary
it scared me it really does
well not scares
but upsets
hm
would it fuck up your mental/adolesant growth and you wouldnt mature properly? i think i heard something like that too

#23 velvet

velvet

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,377 posts

Posted November 12 2004 - 08:06 AM

Hm.. I don't know where you get the info about the age of 13.. but the person who started this thread is 18 years old.. and besides that.. drugs isn't really something you actively "choose" to do.. it's something that you just get caught in basically..

I still think that harsh drugslaws are too blame for it. Like in Holland, you can just go buy weed in a coffeeshop.. but for harddrugs (heroin, cocaine etc) you'de have to find some shady dealer. In for example Japan, a dealer will sell everythng.. so if you want to try something pretty harmless (unless you overdo it, but that's the same with everthing) you'd have to go to the same person that sells harddrugs as well.. and he'll probably wants you to try the more addictive stuff as well because that way he can make more money off you..

Just my theory.

#24 randy

randy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted November 13 2004 - 10:38 PM

we should try and keep only facts related to big H in a thread like this, really

yes heroin is a hard dependency to kick away, its been sinc elast spring sinc ei quit my several bags a day of H powder sniffing addiction but ive done it but i tell you what its rare for a day to go by without thinking about how i i miss it and remembering how much fun it was, even after being away from last spring, even just recenlty in the last few days ive been so tempted wanting to go to chicago and get more H, once its been in your mind literally then it seems to always call your name, is this the monkey on your back thing ? no ?

if try H and keep on doing more and think that you can quit opiates such as big H without any problem or without continued thoughts about doing more later then get ready to stand surprised !
because you will continue to think about it, just liek with cocaine and different forms of it, also, but to me H desires urges arent as bad as cocaine(crack anyways) ones, for me the big H desires have lasted way longer amount of time than cocaine ones ever have or do, many times longer multiplied, cocaine is a total waste of cash to me, doesnt last and is too much for how little you get, big H isnt so bad of price when compared to most others, and it last for hours on end but you have side effects, sometimes not pretty, sometimes bloody if you cant stop itching scratching everywhere, if you get that side effect,

whatever you do do not shoot any H or C, stay away from needles period! its not worth it, my brother went this route and he would always brag on how great of rush he got and so forth, well shooting it doesnt last as long as sniffing, etc, and shooting anything let alone big H is damned risky enough, anything from possibility of breaking needle off in arm to catching somethin bad to killing or damaging a vein, and some other risks too, yes it hits you better this way but smokig it hits you damn near the same just as well, i always stuck with sniffing it, it hits you good and hard in 15 minutes or less almost always, and last for hours and hours and more hours, more if you have no or small resistance to it, - Ie are nebie or have been away form it for a long while, but resistance builds up damn fast, within days of use youll be wanting more than a newbie needs, and it gets more and more fun and crazy every day that passes, until it becomes normal every day life thing to do, to consume big H and get tore up :D
smoke it instead if youre gonna do anything besides sniff it,
if you sniff it then prepare for soem nose tissue problems and depending on how much you use expect long or short term nose problems, constant running, chapped, really crappy, for a long time after you even stop, week or more recovery time for nose and rest of body too afterwards, thats only if oyu let an addiction to H go that far, if so then you will be physically VERY sick if you run out and have physical dependency

good luck

#25 scarletbegonias

scarletbegonias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted February 14 2005 - 07:01 PM

youre totally not done, ive been off for 11 months now thanks to probation and court, but ill never be done done..you know? its always there in the back of my mind and god knows i want a hit every day.
"Love is Real, not fade away"

#26 Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208

• 1,890 posts

Posted April 22 2005 - 04:45 PM

wow, i remember this thread from all the way back in augusty i think it was.....for anyone who was wondering DSK is off the shit, wow.....man this thread brings back so many memories for some reason. how ya doin crackforkids?

'

no, no one was wondering.
he told us.

dont you have some crack to smoke or something?
Posted Image

#27 Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208

• 1,890 posts

Posted April 22 2005 - 04:51 PM

lol... just immagine, this fucking, 13 year old kid in a dimly lit room, maybe a tv on or something, smackin his vein...

lol..
Posted Image

#28 Buritos

Buritos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted April 24 2005 - 09:42 AM

Posted Image

What a dope fiend.
Posted Image

#29 Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208

• 1,890 posts

Posted April 24 2005 - 01:10 PM

Posted Image

What a dope fiend.

hah, yeah, no shit.
Posted Image

#30 deadonceagain

deadonceagain

mankind is a plague

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted April 24 2005 - 01:20 PM

hmmm why do i get the feeling that a kid whos says hes buys 2 grams of coke for 200$ wasnt a dope fiend, DSK stealing your moms med dont make you a junkie. and why do i have a hard time believing you ODed.
Posted Image