Slamming Heroin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by crackforkids, Aug 5, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i just shot for the first time and it was GREAT. ive sniffed a decent amount and sniff oxy's. This was so much warmer and comforting, as soon as they pulled the needle out of my arm i was wondering if they let me get another one in a min... ive done it a few times since then. but im done with it. SWIM got more into it and is having "withdrawl". if you question using heroin, dont, cause its all you want after that. i mean this was like a two week span.

this is between me and you.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

You are likely far from done with it kid, watch yourself.
    You aren't even really done with it once you stop doing it.

3. DrDooblittle

DrDooblittle Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

check urself before u wreck urself

4. velvet

velvet Banned

I was talking to a friend once about how I believe in "don't deny before you try" but that for me some things are just off limit (like suicide and doing harddrugs).. he told me that he tried heroin once just for the experience..

I think you'd have to have an extremely strong personallity and a very secure basis if you want to try something like heroin for 'the experience'. It is very easily addictive.. it's so easy to fool yourself in 'trying it one more time, this'll be the last'.. for that reason I'd never do it, because I don't know if I could stay off it. For that friend of mine however, it really was a good one time experience. So, I guess it's different for everyone but it just seems very dangerous.. especially if you're doing it more often.. it's unhealty, illegal.. etc. etc..

These mugshots of the same lady taken at different times kinda is the point I'm trying to make.. she started using drugs:

5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya heroin will always be in your mind now. Every now and then you may feel like you should get more, but DONT!!! I know people who are addicted to it and its not a pleasant sight.

6. DrDooblittle

^^^^ are you serious?? dude, first off, i remember u posting at least like two months ago that u were "kicking the habit". so if u have only been addicted for 7 months, that means u were only doing it for about 5 months. i know people who have been addicted to smack for 5+ YEARS, so just quit now. and at the age of 14, would it be safe to say u were trying to get addicted :(

7. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

read naked lunch and then you might change your mind

8. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

Right on.. What else do you people do?

Drdooblittle..he could EASILY become addicted to dope in 5 months..or 5 weeks or 5 minutes. It's so easy.

Not for nothing, but to the original poster, this is a ridiculous thing to glorify. It's death in a rig. First off, you talk about how amazing it is and how warm, etc, bladdy blah.. and then go on to tell people not to do it. That makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Tell me about it. I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything, but when you've got a job and school and after school activities and maybe even a band, it gets pretty hard to even smoke a little bud once in a while. I see all these latchkey kids running around my neighborhood, and they get into so much trouble cause they just don't have anything to do.

10. crackforkids

man...SWIM is still in that shit and hasn't really talked to me since. i talk to him and all he says is " i got that pure white shit" and it'd make me want another shot.... he couldn't live without it now. damn, that sucks.

dopesickid- were you "fuckface" on the old hipforums? i dont know many 13 year olds who have shot heroin...

blackie- **** off. dont come in the "opiates" forums. What are you thinking when you do opiates? Do you do opiates? all it is is pleasure....

look ya'll i meant this thread to be doggin on heroin but you all start doggin on me. ya i tried it, but you shouldnt be in this thread if you havent done heroin, its not your problem, not your business.

11. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

"It's so good, don't even try it once."

12. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i hear its better than sex... NOTHING should be better than sex...

13. crackforkids

blackie, i had no idea of your status as a juveneile corrections officer.
    I was trying to warn others about addiction n such, i quite, lost my only friend to it. n now my life is fucked, dont worry, i didnt suck up any of your tax dollars in a clinic or nothing, i only shot like 10 times in my life n im OVER IT. i FUCKING HATE IT.

but yeah of course its pleasure, nothing but. i dont know how to defend myself here, you really got me. i'll admit it.

14. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

That's just the kind of person I want trying to help those who are addicted. Nice.

15. velvet

velvet Banned

My thoughts exactly.. I study theoretical Pedagogy and I'm working on my final thesis about the latest changes in the youthcare system here, focussing on the clientvision and the effect of that on the care of homeless adolescents. Besides that, I work with homeless adolescents so I know theory as well as practice. I encounter addicts as well (weed, alcohol) and since I come in Amsterdam very often I encounter crack and heroin addicts frequently. With some homeless guys I'm on a first name basis... also, I correspond with prisoners (they're in for murder and/or drugtrafficing) for several years now.

What's the point in me telling this? To let everyone know where I'm comming from when I say this: every human has the right to be respected.
    Second: using drugs is a choice, being addicted is not. Vulnerability to addiction is inheritable, also social economical status plays a role.

Blackie.. I really hope you show more empathy towards the people you deal with in Real Life than you do on these forums.. I hardly can believe what you just said.

16. crackforkids

ah ha! supporters! your attitude turns people away from listening to you. your too mad. of course i did make a direct remark toward you. But can i ask WHY a juveneile corrections officer is perusing drug forums on a regular basis?

im not very good at explaining myself or my drug use. I'm not sure what i said came across clearly.

all i know is velvet just straight up called you out and cut you up. thanx velvet.

17. crackforkids

damn, i saw an awsome show the otherday, but i was on heroin again. i dont have a desire for it still even after trying it again. i dont plan on gettin back into it, so dont worry.

18. DrDooblittle

famous last words.....

p.s. no one "plans" getting addicted to heroin

19. ssjwizard

ssjwizard Member

well man i hope you are able to stick to your statment there. addiction is a horrible thing and heroin is the worst beacouse its a physical addiction. blackie thats not a cool additude man. velvet sounds like you have an excelent view on things i hope that your ventures to help human kind go well. i myself understand addictions quite well ive ben watching it my entire life. my mother addicted to meth and just about anyother extreme drug and will do anything to get them. currently incarcirated for the next if i recall 15 years with her youngest doughter being only 2yo so watch yourselvs guys these are some killer substances not to be takin lightly.

20. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I'm crying for you. I'm crying for all of you who are or have been addictied to the needle.

I'm especially crying for the poor children in need of help and end up with "Blackie"