whats the biggest cock you ever had

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by weedgirl, Aug 5, 2004.

1. unoriginal screen na

unoriginal screen na Member

it was someone elses

2. Bug_Man

Bug_Man Banned

Perhaps Iscreamchocolate can answer this question for us.

3. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

4. sweetval

sweetval Member

I just got it for the first time two days ago.

He was 9 1/2 inches long and two inches thick.

Ho took it easy at first and didn't go all the way in, but then he was fucking me as deep and hard as he could.

It really hurt at first, but after he was done (3 times) I figured I was lucky because the first time is usually someone just banging away according to some of mu girlfrieds.

He was experienced and had me really asking for it.

5. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

There's a guy who does doorstaffing back home who's supposed to be a footlong, a mate of mine tried jerking him off while he was passd out at some party and it's all true. Kept wishing he'd get drunk but never happened

Biggest I've had was 8 inches, was really quite nice and he liked it a bit rough, which was nice. Practiced my deep throating on him.

6. The World of Dan

The World of Dan FSMFTW

So far, only my own - but I plan to remedy that at some point :D

7. SaF

SaF Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

One guy I was with was 6'4" (height not cock! ;) ) and really well-built, but I didn't even stop to consider how big his cock would be................ Boy, did I get a shock when he stripped. It was HUGE! Didn't have a tape measure, but it was by far the biggest I've ever had, but most definitely not the best... in fact, I go as far as to say he was the worst!!!! Seemed to think size was all that was important, and I walked like John Wayne for two days afterwards. :mad:

So, I'm in agreement with FerrisBueller: "its the motion in the ocean not the size of the boat" :D

1 person likes this.
  8. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

Did some sex quiz, and one of the questions everyone fucks up on is "Has everyone you've ever fucked been completely satisfied?" The correct answer is "How can anyone ever be sure?" with "Who gives a shit?" coming second. Fact is, all guys think they're the shiznit in bed, and generally never get any feedback. I'm not saying you're necessarily shit, but just thinking you're good doesn't actually make much odds.

That said, the quiz may not have been accurate: I beat 50% of guys at finding the clitoris.

9. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

My friend Cole is REALLY huge. He showed me last night and later on I was wondering if he could even fit! I'm little and he towers over me and what not....

10. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I had 2 10-inchers. (and had 2 kids with one of them)

The biggest though was this unsuspecting friend of mine. I flirted with him at the club every weekend for about a year. Finally, one night, I was drunk enuff and horny enuff to take him home with me......DAMN! That was the BIGGEST Dick! I mean really, I can ride a 10 inch dick without batting an eye. This guy couldn't even fit it all in. it was thick and every bit of 11 1/2 - 12 inches

That has been the only dick that I couldn't take to this day. I never did have sex with him again. I think alot of girls turned him down because he was so damn huge

that was a few years ago........if I ever saw him, I'd give it another try

waynedunn, sxynae and Mr.Mesmer88 like this.
  11. makno

makno Senior Member

i didnt know you got more than one ...is it like a baby tooth n you wait for the first one to fall off?

12. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

hahaha

my biggest was 8ish 9 but he was thick around like the size of my wrist it was insane, and yes i wobbled for days.

i dont walk around with a ruler just observation from being with a few men what the size is, plus i had a few boyfriends that let me measure them so i had judgement to go on with others .

13. makno

makno Senior Member

and it should be a tape measure too then you could measure diameter ....i wouldnt realy be pluming for the complete depth of some pussy ....id just get to having fun .

14. serena3

serena3 Member

9 inches

15. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

My last ex was the biggest I've had, 6.5/7inch length with 6inch girth (circumference). It was a lovely dick.

16. katie_oz

katie_oz Member

my boy is 8 and a half inches. It hurt probably the first 5 or 6 times we did it, but now i love it.

17. gonzobug

gonzobug Visitor

mosty ego bruisin'est thread ever...:(:(
    forget poundin lil speedy tonite...

18. Lifex3

Lifex3 Member

19. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

My ex begged me to give her twelve inches and hurt her. So I fucked her four times and blackened both her eyes! :)

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I've only ever had the one I was born with