favorite easy to aquire psychedelic?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by asilos vulnerado, Jan 17, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

hey, just wondering if anyone knows of any strong/medium strong psychedelics that can be easily aquired as mushrooms and acid are hard to come by.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Ayahuasca or mimosahuasca(DMT and an MAOI), if you want a really strong one. YOu can order the plant material online and you can make the brew within a couple of hours.

Look at erowid.org to find out what plants you would prefer, as there are many different plants you can use to make the brew.

3. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

^ that too, but i was gonna say a really deep ether binge, and salvia will get you really fucked up, trip wise.

4. CrazyWhiteguyX.X

CrazyWhiteguyX.X Member

yeah do salvia totally legal .and i really think its one of the most powerful things i ever done since after i closed my eyes i couldnt move my body,but the trip can be way too trippy its like everything has a personality and u think ur in a nother dimension

5. uplink

uplink Member

I love ayahuasca, and that is probably a good choice.

Salvia is horrible. I hate it so much, it isn't fun for me at all.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose (or morning glories, ugh) is very similiar to acid, except you feel tired and nauseated in the beginning. The nicest thing about it, is that it is possible to fall asleep on it, unlike every other psychedelic. Unfortunately, being nauseated and tired is not a great way to start off a trip.

However, if you can afford it, GET SOME SAN PEDRO. Mescaline is one of the best psychedelics, and it will definitely make you trip balls.

"Good mescaline comes on slow. The first hour is all waiting, then about halfway through the second hour you start cursing the creep who burned you, because nothing is happening... and then ZANG!"

- Hunter S. Thompson