Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

2. balloudabear

balloudabear Member

I am Jackie, 20 yearsold, and I am bi. I live on cape cod and would love to meet other bisexual women here.

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm reading a series of fiction books about cape cod at the moment
    S

4. Nude_Sun

Nude_Sun Member

hi im george 30 and my girlfriend nicole 24,im straight but if i find the right person or a nice couple i dont mind to play and my girlfriend is bi,we have played with other girls together,couples and men.[​IMG]

5. cricketlind

cricketlind Member

Hi1 I'm Cricket. And I have known I was liked women all my life. Had a few encounters but no sex as a teen. Then got married and had kids. Later, I had a few girlfriends. Even lived with two bi men as a roomy. Mostly dated straight guys. Was confused for a while searching out myself. Which in a previous post details that. It was a few years ago. Came to terms with my sexuality. I was brought up in the church. So, I beat myself up a lot. I live in beautiful Tennessee these days. I like hanging out and making new friends. I am an open and honest person and enjoy just being me.

Peace, Cricket

6. Alexbi

Alexbi Member

Hi everyone I'm Alex and I'm bisexual I just find out about a year ago I'm 36 and married yes I'm married 4 year, my wife was a little sorprised about it ther is nothing that she can do, she still loves me and support me but she is afriad that some day I find someone else.
    This year I'm also find that I have BDP, I'm a little confused you know this is all new for my I been living my life like a "normal person" and now all this I know there is more people like my out there but I feel alone anyway please give me some advise.
    And you sushi pretty nikname I like it, let your heart to say who you like more and if you like both sex its ok there is nothing with it I was virgin 'till 25 year old so what don't give up live your life without worrys.

7. lovelorned

lovelorned Banned

I swing both ways! yaya for me!

8. franzde

franzde Member

hey i'm franz,
    17 years old,
    bi-sexual as in quite literally AC/DC,
    infatuated by james dean,
    and confused, excited, and upset by my orientation because I don't know how to deal with it.
    Still closeted and enjoying straight life but curious if not desperate to explore my male intimate side.
    I think bi-sexuality is way cool and i hope i meet people like you out there some day.

9. Jungle

Jungle Member

Jungle, 18 yrs old, bi-sexual (obviously). Would like to talk msn-style to other people.

I'm happy with being bi-sexual, woot!

10. No Quarter

No Quarter Member

hello guys, 18 years old female from Istanbul. you can count me in:H

11. bitiger01

bitiger01 Member

Hi, I am a 24 year old bi male from NJ...[​IMG]
    passing by to introduce myself.

[​IMG]

12. SuperConverter2000

SuperConverter2000 Member

My name is Celia and I'm 23, straight as an arrow (not to say I haven't experimented, though...that's how I know I'm so straight. LOL)

I've been in a relationship with a wonderful man named James, who I guess is bi, for 7 months now.

Just looking for someone who has been or is in my situation for support and just to talk to.

Happy posting!

13. blazin_mamma

blazin_mamma Member

Hello loves. My name is Sonja. I'm 19, and I've been bi for as long as I can remember. :) I hope to be able to talk with many of you!

14. desert barefooter

desert barefooter Member

I'm a bi guy in southern Arizona. Looking forward to my time in this forum. A few of my interests? Music, art, horticulture, creative writing, animals, outdoors (hiking...), barefooting...

Freak4u likes this.
  15. 19FlowerGirl87

19FlowerGirl87 Member

Idk if I REALLY like chicks or not. I still do like guys, but kinda like girls too. I am really scared and kinda feel weird. In a way, I hope this is just a passing phase...

16. barefooter

barefooter Member

28 y/o bi guy from ohio

Freak4u likes this.
  17. ArmyHippie2389

ArmyHippie2389 Member

Hey what's up? I am 18 yr. old guy and I think I am Bi. I like girls and guys, and kinda told one of my closest friends I've known for years that I am partly Bi, and other than that I told no one I know in person. So yeah I still am in the closet so to speak. It is so confusing >.< to me, I just wish I could talk to someone about it and have a lil fun if you know what I mean, and I do have one request about that, if you are really old (no offense) I am not going to do this it just be odd. Just don't IM me starting to do something because I share this computer with family and if they see that my life would be ruined. Thanks for caring :). Message me on here if you need to talk to me as well because I am a really good listener.

18. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

introducing myself to the bi/gay community (a little late, i know)...
    i'm 17, bi, somewhat androgynous, single ;).
    i love music, philosophy, photography, fashion and other things.
    chat w/ me, i'm pretty outgoing!

19. Rashell

Rashell Member

18 bi female Australia. Have g/f and b/f pretty much all that needs to be said.

20. BiandShy

BiandShy Member

22 bi... but nervous about making it public.

BiSal likes this.