Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. cali

cali Member

Hey everyone! I'm Cali and I live in San Diego at the moment. I've never had any sexual experiences with a woman but would like to see what it's like. I've been interested in many women but many were my good friends are straight. I'm curious...

Lookin41 and jmadre like this.
  2. Xowie

Xowie Member

Hullooooo!

I'm Xowie, bi, 22, married to a fabby man who is 100% accepting of my penchant for gorgeous ladies! When we go out, we often look at the same girls and make comments on T&A ;)

Nice to meet you all...!

Xowie
    xxx

3. Apsenniel

Apsenniel Member

hi, everyone i'm bi and my gender is...hmmm well, can't really answer that.
    i was born male, but i have GID (gender identity disorder) i'm still searching who i am...
    cause i am transgendered, i wondered if i liked boys... first it was like, nope only like girls, until a few months ago... i never have any trouble picturing me with a guy, who holds me and stares into my eyes and... *sigh* ^_^'
    okay [​IMG], so as you can see, my ineterests in guys, began growing(and my interest in girls decreasing) a while after i accepted i was transgendered. maybe it's just some experimenting or so...
    anyways i hope this place is okay with people having GID ^_^

grtz, Apsenniel (which is elvish for forgiving [​IMG])

FredBrice likes this.
  4. myself

myself just me

Hi everyone,

Well, I don’t know if what I am about to tell me makes me bi or not... actually I’m really not sure about what I am myself... The thing is, when I see other girls around, I don’t feel jealous or threatened in any way. I myself look at them, think they have a je ne sais quoi, study and analyse their looks... About men, it’s not so easy to say what defines male beauty. With men, it’s usually more about their attitude, or intelligence. With women that too, of course combined with looks.

5. veronnica_lynn

veronnica_lynn Member

Hello everyone! I am a 23 year old bisexual woman (in every sense of the meaning) I am in a relationship with a man who I believe to be bisexual but he claims to be "open minded". I love everything about it. If there is anything I believe in this world, it is love. True unconditional love for everything around you. So why limit ourselves to one gender? Anyway with that said, peace and love.

6. Man_of_Death

Man_of_Death Member

Just checking this site out...

7. Indycolts1786

Indycolts1786 Member

hey. im Sara. i am currently engaged to a man named greg but i've only had one lesbian experience and i really enjoyed it.

Freak4u likes this.
  8. Corius

Corius Member

Did not plan to post anything today since I'm new to this site. But, a few things I have already noted: much confusion about the exact meaning of "bisexual" and a lot of wondering along the line of "I really don't know where I fit. Well, I am here to sing the praises of friendship, love, bonding, and long term relationships.
    All of my five (yep, that's the total) relationships started the same way. We met,we became friends, then the friendship became something more, and finally sexual union became the way in which we had to our express our deep love for each other. I was sad when each ended; we were all on our own quest for education and careers. There is nothing more beautiful or satisfying for me than sex in a committed relationship; love, whether gay or straight, is wonderful.
    As a married man who loves his wife and children, do I ever want out? No way!
    Do I ever have the urge for sex with a man. I surely do. I find many women to be sexually attractive to me today. But I don't act on my urges because I take the "til death do us part" seriously. Life is choices and choice means giving up something for the sake of something else.
    I have been retired for a good many years

BiSal and BiMature56 like this.
  9. Panayot

Panayot Banned

10. essexbutterfly

essexbutterfly Member

hi all

a quick hi i have posted a hi on the new usersforum but thought id add myself here...
    im from essex nr london been bi since i was knee high to a grass hopper!! lol

havent had a proper bi friend for almost 4 years now,,,

but thats my sad story lol,.,nice to meet you all,,as i said on my other post if im brave might pop a photo off me on

1 person likes this.
  11. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

bonjour

1 person likes this.
  12. BapBapuHa

BapBapuHa Banned

13. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

quick introduction from me: i'm a 16 year old female from west london, england and im bi. i havent had any experience with a woman and only a relatively limited experience with men but i'm willing to learn!

hope to get to know the fellow bisexuals!

14. kristian4o

kristian4o Banned

15. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I'm bi...right now dating a guy.
    The first time I dated a girl was in 7th grade and I think I'd go back to her if I ever broke up with my bf. Some people you just get stuck on, ya know?
    She's my best friend too, so yeah.
    I've kissed my share of guys and girls...and I can't pick really.
    They have their ups and downs...but girls I just feel closer to.
    To be honest, I don't know what sex to end up with. >_<

16. verdictsi

verdictsi Member

Hi, I am a 25 year old bi male with a girlfriend who doesn't know
    I have been with 1 guy twice and would do it again.
    For the boys i am a bottom and I still love the girls

BiSal likes this.
  17. chadcornwall

chadcornwall Member

hi there ime new here please be gentle lol... well mabe not.

18. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

hi everyone i just joined the forums a couple weeks ago and i love the whole community you guys are awesome. to introduce myself im 19 years old i live in central ny im a bisexual male that enjoys good sex,drugs,music,people and so on

peace

BiSal likes this.
  19. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

a big hi to all you guys!! hugs x

20. Lilah_Morgan

Lilah_Morgan Member

Just thought I'd introduce myself in here too. I'm 24, female, living in Boulder, Colorado. I'm from Minneapolis. Go to CU. blah blah blah. lol. :)