Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Ok Ladies and gents!...heres a chance to introduce yourselves and tell us a bit about you.
    Welcome to the Bisexual forum !

2. topper

topper Member

Hi there!
    Before I post anything here, I would like to have permisson. I have questions that can only answered by bi/lesbian women. There are several things that you might also inquire of me. My wife is currently enjoying bi/les pleasures with a close friend, with my approval and encouragement. I have also had the pleasure of being in a threesome with 2 lesbian friends. No, they didn't play with my cock, but I sure added to their enjoyment and we all had a great time. This seems to be the only place that I could expect to get a respectful or knowlegable answer.
    I would be curious about other married women who enjoy the company of other women and their husbands attitudes, if they know.
    I think we can all learn and love from each other.
    Peace, love and Orgasms.
    Can you dig it?

bisexualmg, Ray Bowen, J Mike and 6 others like this.
  3. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Hi Baby....you might get better responses in the bi forum

Ray Bowen and diablofire like this.
  4. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is a copy of the thread from the lesbian forum, males are not allowed to post over there
    S

1 person likes this.
  5. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

Hi. I'm a muffin, and I am bi-curious. ... is that how it works here? :D

6. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey..I'm Paul..bi-male in Florida....

7. Mrs.H

Mrs.H Something Witty

Yeah, I have had fantasies. I am married, but my husband and I are very open with each other and we have open communication about it all. I just don't know if I really WANT anything to physically happen. The fantasies are wonderful though.

Being married too, I don't want to step outside of that.

8. Samhain

hello and welcome, i think we know each other!
    this is the ideal forum to discuss this issue, if you like start a new thread about it
    S

Alexbux, FredBrice and Juniorhenry like this.
  9. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

I'm Lauren, 17, and I'm bisexual I guess. I don't really label myself. I prefer the ladies, but I haven't gone beyond making out with a girl. And I only want to have skrait sex with guys, none of that other shit. No relationships with either, not for now anyway. I just like to have a good time :p

Alexbux, Cyrus01 and Catcher like this.
  10. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

Hmmmm... where to start. I've known I've liked sex with other men since I was thirteen or so, but then I also found out I liked women around foruteen. I've only been with two men, but it was frequent and sometimes involved threesomes. I didn't know I was attracted to men until recently though. Even though I am happily married and totally in love with my wife I ended up falling in love with one of my closest friends (who happens to be straight as an arrow). I didn't even know it until we had a falling out and in the emotional termoil that followed I realized that the reason I was so depressed was because I was really head over heels for him. Up until that point I had rarely looked at a guy and thought "wow, he's cute." but now it happens often. I'm ok with it though. I've learned to embrace this side of myself and play out fantasies with my wife in the bedroom that revolve around this. If she ever wanted to do a MMF threesome I would be totaly down with that. MMmmmm, a Zeep sandwhich...

11. RyJa

RyJa Member

I'm Ryan, 20 and bi

BiSal, Alexbux and jmadre like this.
  12. Aaron!

Aaron! Member

Hi! I'm Aaron, 17 and from Belgium.
    I'm a drama student and I love all kinds of art: theatre, movies, music, dance, drawings,...

I'm not completely out yet, but a bunch of people do already know.

I'd like to meet other people here.:)

J Mike, FredBrice and jmadre like this.
  13. greenthumb

greenthumb Member

Hello 32 yo female. Married to a man for over 6 years, but I love him like a friend. I wish for him to accept a friendship, and move on. I think he's in denial. It sounds horrible, but the marriage was a mistake. I wish to only be with a woman. Bi sexual life is hard, and confusing. Now and days, its considered "IN", or cool, but when your really a true woman loving being, and still checking guys out thats just confusion. I envy true Lesbian women. They know what they want. I identify myself as lesbian, because I really find it impossible for me to ever truly be able to love a man, the way he wants me to love em. I'm moving on, and I'm even chatting with a woman, while my husband sits in denial. I may sound heartless, doing this to him, but its who I am.

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Hi my name is Iliana, Im 20.... and bi
    I live in Dominican Republic.
    It all started as a theory, me saying that everyone should be bisexual because we love people's soul and who they are and how they make us feel and then I was like maybe I like girls and guys and this is just my excuse.
    I've really dont have much experience with girls, a lot of making out, only had sex with one.. with guys that's a different story :p

J Mike likes this.
  15. cam64

cam64 Member

HI im cam im 18 im strait but i hav da mega hots 4 a gay guy calld joel

J Mike likes this.
  16. TsuzukiAsato13

TsuzukiAsato13 Member

Hola! I'm new here, and completely new to the whole bi thing (I've only come out to my sister, and just last fall). I WAS part of my high school's GSA, but that fell apart, so now I can't talk to anyone about this kind of thing. Yay for the internet!!!

J Mike, BiSal, TheDebator and 2 others like this.
  17. Samhain

welcome!
    S

18. bicuriousMatt69

bicuriousMatt69 Member

I'm matt, I'm 27 and from arizona.

J Mike and Freak4u like this.
  19. barefooter

barefooter Member

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting! Hello everyone. I'm Rob. I'm from Ohio, and I'm bi.

Lookin41, J Mike, Pauly 1313 and 7 others like this.
  20. Captain Zeep

Captain Zeep Acoustic Hero

This really is starting to sound like an AA meeting.

Hi. I'm Zeep, I'm from Nebraska and I'm bi. *much clapping*
    It all started with a couple of men and the occaisnal woman after work, and sometimes one or two before bed just to help me sleep. But after a while one or two wasn't enough. I started doing lines of men and women in the bathroom just to get through my work day. And if there was a crisses I would go on a binge for days. Nothing but man after woman after man... on and on until I found myself downtown on a corner peddeling coke for cock.:rolleyes: