Me? Owner of A Bachelor's Degree?

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Fizzyliftingdrink, May 13, 2004.

1. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Well, it's official, I got my marks today, and I have a Degree in Visual Arts!! Yay, all of my work paid off! I was kind of worried about my science mark, because I haven't taken science since grade 11 and I had to take a science credit to graduate, but I just passed it, and now I can move on to Teacher's college!! Yay for me!!

2. sassure

sassure Member

Congrats! And teachers college sounds great. I went that route, and have never regretted it.

I have spent my entire working life associated with colleges and universities. Right now it's Harvard....later it may be something else. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

3. Megara

Megara Banned

congratulations :) i am a year away myself :( but i'm spending it abroad, so woohoo!

4. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

Congratulations :)

5. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Thanks guys!
    I can't believe how relieved I feel right now.
    It's weird because I've always taken classes during the summer months too, so I've always had homework to be doing or I was always thinking about a test or project that was coming up, now, for the first time in 3 years I don't have anything to worry about. Sometimes I'll catch myself thinking, "Now, what do I have to be doing for class", but then I'll remember I'm not taking any classes. (I almost said, I have no class! haa haa). I guess I should enjoy this time that I have off until September.