Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Witster

Witster Guest

Hey I'm Witster I am 22 live in the southern united states. I've always been interested in women and intrigued by them I've had relationships with women in the past but recently it all has hit me again full force. I'm going through kind of a personal change, growing, and learning about life but there are a few things in the way at the moment that are kind of blocking me from exploring what I feel completely.

I'm here to talk and get to know others. :)

Witster

2. yoruichi

yoruichi Member

Berly G. I'm sorry your gf broke up with you. If you want to talk about it, i'm willing to listen.

3. Hazel_1987

Hazel_1987 Guest

Hey guys! I am Hazel and looking for some friends here. I usually work or study very busy. I don't mind to contact with phones. My number: 415-992-2609

4. flytrap15

flytrap15 Guest

Hey guys. I'm Shane, 18. Just seeing how things are in here. I'd like to meet new people and possibly make friends. :)

5. Shnubs

Shnubs Guest

Heyo, I'm Shnubs.

6. jessi11792

jessi11792 Guest

Hey I'm Jess Im 20, been with my gf for just under 2 years now. I've just signed up on here, hopefully to meet some great people to chat too :)

7. Angelina8580

Angelina8580 Visitor

I... haven't been doing fine... I... I just need someone to talk to... Please... My MSN e-mail is angie8580@hotmail.com.. Please please...

8. zombiegirl

zombiegirl Guest

hiya yall. I'm kay and I'm 18. I recently came out to my mom. she's still trying to adjust to it but at least she cares. ummm, I'm attending a university and hoping to attain a chemistry degree. I'm a huge video game fan and metal/rock fan. I'm looking forward to hear more from yall.

9. Kandiceaw

Kandiceaw Guest

Hey! My name is Kandice and I am 23 (soon to be 24). I am going back to school in the spring, and I'm also currently self-employed. I consider myself blessed to have the flexibility I do with my job. I hope to help and possibly find help within this forum!

10. AbbyJ2288

AbbyJ2288 Guest

Hi! I'm Abby. I'm 45 years old (but 25 at heart :)). I'm new to this site and just looking for some good conversations and new perspectives.

11. lips

lips Guest

Hello! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself to the forum... Traveling the world and wanna talk to some peeps!!

:)

12. BelleJ

BelleJ Guest

Hello y'all!! :)
    I'm Belle, a 19 year old confused girl.
    Over the top in love with a woman (first time), but still in a relationship with a guy... (how cliché could it be :') )
    Anyway, I would like to meet some kickass people and hear some opinions and advice...

Belle

13. brontecomplex

brontecomplex Guest

hey there :)
    i'm lena, 15 and i'm extremely quiet..
    i have a huge crush on a girl at school but
    1. she doesn't even know me
    2. she's straight
    so i'm abou to give up :D
    lena

14. jt8664

jt8664 Guest

hi, i'm JT, i'm 24...i'm from Hong Kong...
    as the most popular les-forum is down, i'm reli bored... i wana get into a lesbian social group, and i found this =)

15. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

16. Verza

Verza Guest

Hye I'm Verza, I'm currently in lesbian relationship for nearly 6 years with my girlfriend...I hope to talk to a person like me here so I'm joining this forum ^^

17. lezborama

lezborama Guest

I'm Breeezy and I am just hoping to talk to other gay women. I live in a very small town in upstate NY where their happens to be a lack of gay women! I'm 21 yrs old I play the mandolin I love tattos I have 3 I love piercings I have a few. I love chatting and just being friendly down to earth in an out of this world sort of way! I hope I can make some friends here :) :sunny:

18. TheManInTheShip

TheManInTheShip Guest

Hey guys! I'm Megan! 17 from the USA.
    I came out when I was 15, and needless to say I am not ashamed at all about who I am, and I love talking with girls who are going through the same shit as I am. :) I'm super excited to start chatting with yall!
    Also, everyone who is a teen, please join my blog-ish thing on tumblr. :) I'm trying to get it up and running.
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/teensneedtobeheard

19. Mifz

Mifz Guest

Hello girls, I'm Claudia and I am 16, I am Romanian but i currently live in Cyprus with my mom, step-dad and little sister. I'm mostly out to all of my friends and classmates and I'm happy that they are cool with it and is fun since we make jokes about it, i am also out to anyone who asks me if i'm a lesbian except my parents. I will tell them someday after of course i move from the country xD
    I'm happy to meet any of you for small chat plus the forums seem really interesting :)

20. Teaistasty

Teaistasty Guest

Heyy, I'm Renee', I'm 16 and I really like tea. I also like drawing a lot... way too much actually it's all I really do anymore.

But anyways, I'm from PA and I came here to meet some cool people to talk to when I'm not drawing or sipping tea. I'm out to some as of august last year, still workin on it.. But..I know 0 lesbians in real life, so I really hope I can meet someone close to me. :D nice to meetcha all