Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by erzebet1961, Jan 13, 2007.

1. AliciaWilliams

AliciaWilliams Member

Hello Im Alicia and am new here. Not sure what to say. Im 26 I've known I was a lesbian since I was 16 when I finally figured out why that question "Which boy do you think is hot" made no sense to me lol.

I've been married to a wonderful woman named Gabriela for the past 5 years and we just had our domestic partnership go through this past week.

2. Kiki-chan

Kiki-chan Guest

3. Kiki-chan

Kiki-chan Guest

CONGRATULATIONS AliciaWilliams!

4. acho0

acho0 Guest

Helloo!
    I just recently created a profile here on The hipforums. I'm 20yro. I've never been in a relationship but hope to have in future.

In September something clicked in my brain and i realized that... i am a homosexual! Before that i thought i was an asexual .. but nooo :)
    Also i jumped out of the closet thing right away and many things make more sense now.. i was like a little boy growing up lol

while having a peek into some other labels i am definitely not the femme type but i wouldn't exactly put myself in the butch category either.

5. Ginnen.Tonix.42

Ginnen.Tonix.42 Guest

Hi, I'm Ginnen Tonix, I'm 28-years-old and I love the ladies. :D
    I'm in training to be a Medical Transcriptionist. I live in California. I love to read, watch movies, listen to music, hang out at home, shop, play board games and go on road trips. I hope to meet some cool ladies.

6. LizaG

LizaG Guest

Hi my name is Liza (Elizabeth)...22years old. very sporty, love my kickboxing and boxing, used to compete but had to give it up. and loving the look of the site. hope to talk to you ladies and have fun doing so.

a lot of you seem really interesting so proper stoked to find this forum :D

7. ManyInterests

ManyInterests Member

Welcome here!

8. Thalya

Thalya Guest

Hello all :seeya:

My name on here is Thalya, I have so many internet names I'm losing count! But if you want to know my real name just ask :)

I live in the UK, I was born in Liverpool and lived there til I was 19, I now live on the Wirral.

I have so many interests, ranging from what people would consider weird I suppose, like the Paranormal, Secrets of the World etc. To vanilla interests, like music, games and films.

I'm a big supporter of Trans* rights and a big supporter of everything LGBTQ(etc) in general.

I love meeting new people, the world is full of colourful characters so I'm always interested in a natter whether on here or off here.

9. ravenbear

ravenbear Guest

Hello ladies, my name is Linda I will be 50 in just a couple months. I live in north central Oklahoma. I am in a 12 year relationship, we started out as best friends then the relationship just happened. Together we have 2 daughters and 5 grandkids. I am the first womyn my gf has ever been with. Here lately she has been missing the real thing, strap ons and vibrators or me just aren't doing it for her anymore. She says she don't want to lose me but she needs dick. I might add that i have a bad back injury which makes sex almost nothing. The thought of her being with anyone else just makes me ill, but if i cant meet her needs should i let her go get them met somewhere else? I love her and don't want to lose her so if anyone out there has any advice please give it to me. I am open for suggestions.

10. Danie11e

Danie11e Guest

Thought about joining a chat forum and this is the first one that popped up on google, so i thought it couldnt hurt to find out alittle more about this chat forum site. Im a 36 yr old female living in Las Vegas, NV with my wife of five years. We are thinking of starting a family and starting a new chapter in our lives. Hope to gain some different perspectives on varies lesbian topics.

Take care,
    Danielle

11. jackier

jackier Member

I guess this is the best group for me. My name is Jackie. I am 23 and I live in Northern CA.

I have only really started acknowledging the fact that I like women since last year and before that, I was always curious about being with a woman. I don't know if I am 100% lesbian, but I don't know, it kinda makes sense.

I have supported gay rights movements all my life and my co-worker is gay.

I work at a health food store and am in college trying to get a BA in education and history.

More about me, I love reading and watching movies and listening to music, old or new. I love being one with nature and being outdoors. I am a full-time nudist and have been practicing it for a while. No better way to enjoy nature than being as natural as possible.

I have many other interests if you care to know more about me or ask me more questions. I hope you guys have a great day.

Jackie

12. carmenray

carmenray Guest

Hi everyone. My name is Carmen and I am 17 years old. I was always attracted to women, but I always thought that I was just admiring the same gender. I realised that I wasn't straight a month ago and since then it's been really confusing for me. I can't talk to anyone about this and it's frustrating. My parents and friends are homophobes. I can't find new friends because I am in high school. I have 2 years left and I can't wait to go somewhere else and just be myself. Start again. The hardest part for me will be telling my parents. I know that they love me, but they won't accept it. My mother is the worst... I love her with all my heart but she is always hating on gay people. She doesn't have the right to judge anyone! She always says that "it's not normal, it's a sin, it's disgusting." and that makes me feel awful. I don't know what to say in her presence. I don't think she will ever accept me for who I am. Ahhh, sorry for that, I know that we had to introduce ourselves but I have nobody to talk to. I feel so lost. :/

13. BrittanyB

BrittanyB Guest

Hello ladies,
    I'm Brittany! I am a 100% full blown lesbian. I'm 25 and have known since I was 7 :) I consider myself lucky to have no middle ground or grey area. I've joined on here to socialize with fellow lesbians. Don't be afraid to say hi!

14. Nugget96

Nugget96 Guest

Hi :) I'm Nikki and I have recently came out to my family and a few friends. I have't always know that I like girls but I guess it has always been there in the back of my mind. Anyways, hey :p

15. Valerie Hala

Valerie Hala Guest

Hey everyone! Ok, so I'm 26 and finally coming out. I have been lying to myself for years about my sexuality and am thankfully beginning to love myself enough to be honest. I've been claiming to be bisexual since I was 13, but in honesty I have always known the truth.

So, phew! About me... Well for starters, I am a cosmetology student at a local school in Arlington, TX. Hairdressing is my passion and I love that my creative spark also has the potential to make me money. I am a geek as well and love to work on computers or anything else mechanical. I enjoy photography, camping, music, dancing and modeling along with many many other things.

Bottom line, I could go on and on about myself. I'm ADD and I have tons of interests and hobbies. >.<

I need a community as support right now. I seriously feel my life is just beginning. I'm def. Femme in appearance all the way but I am very quirky, goofy and a tom boy. :)

16. BrittanyB

BrittanyB Guest

Hi Valerie! How's it going? I am not well versed in the ways of this site so this is the only way I could find to say hi. So..Hi :)

17. vannie

vannie Guest

Hello group

18. pinkandfreetomebe

pinkandfreetomebe Guest

Hello Everyone, I'm from India and learning to deal with being gay, catholic and indian all at the same time. Phew..!! It gets to me sometimes, but hey 'what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger'

19. yoruichi

yoruichi Member

Hey everyone, I'm new so please be gentle. I have finally admitted to myself that I'm a lesbian and need all the advice I can get. I have very few people I can talk about this with because I'm not out yet. My hopes on the forum is to make some great friends.

20. Berly G

Berly G Guest

Hello I am Berly G and I am new to this site. I am currently coming out of a 7 year relationship and right now I am heartbroken. My GF of 7yrs broke up with me. At first she said that our relationship had ran its course and that she was no longer in love with me. It hurt but I accepted her decision and asked for time. We went two days with no contact and I reached out to her. She then went into the blame game and blamed me for doing something two years ago and said she had been hanging on to it. I know thats a lie, because she doesnt hold onto anger. Well anyway, she has told me all of my issues and not once has she said anything she did wrong while we were together. I said 7 years because thats the time we were together, but for 5 of those years we were under the title friends but doing relationship things. Yes every October she would pull the friendship card but we would continue to do the same lover things. From Dec 09-Nov 10 she would touch me sexually because she said that she didnt want to give me mixed signals about our relationship. Yes I was a fool and dealt with it. I called it love. During the no sexual contact is when I was suppose to have been with someone else. Now two years later she is saying I cheated and although she was saying we were friends, she still loved me. Now she is blaming me, pointing out all my faults, although half the time we were under the Friend umbrella. I am so hurt because this time I know its time to let go. I cant go through this another year. I still love her but I no I have to go No contact and get back to loving me.