whats the average dick size for a 15 year old?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Pmeth, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Mr.lovely

Mr.lovely Member

yeah im 14 just now and ive taken a rather large growth spurt lately (overall). i got my first pubes at around 12.5/13 (i think). when i last measured it about a month or two ago i was around 5 inches so i might be around 5 and a half by now (as i said ive grown in the last couple of months). my height now is less than 5' 10" i think its around 5' 7" or 5' 8" but i know ive got more growing to do.

2. QB775

QB775 Banned

What happens when girls get horney???

3. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Normally the labia & clitoris start to swell & lubricating fluids begin to be released.

4. sheldon

sheldon Member

Is that erect? Becuase i am 14 and erect i am 5.5" and have a girth of 4.5". From the posts of guys around our age 5"-6" ish is the average? If it is it makes me feel good cause i have always thought i had a small penis.

5. Gumby

Gumby Banned

about 20 -22 inches

6. Lolsup

Lolsup Member

Heh, i donno i think the avg size is 5-6... I am above averge if i am correct... I am bout 8 inches now.. is that not normal? >_> i am 14..

7. sheldon

sheldon Member

Yea, it is normal from what i have read on other threads. Your a lucky guy lol.

8. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Unfortunately, your nose and ears continue to grow, but your dick doesn't. Moreover, it does not get as hard as it once did. More unfortunate, you still like to use it as much as you ever did, or perhaps more.

9. Laesil

Laesil Member

Well, I'd have to say, depending on where you're at in terms of puberty, the average is probably anywhere from 4-6". I guess I'm kinda lucky, cuz I'm asian and also 15, and I'm 6" and 4.5" girth. Oddly enough, I started growing pubes at around 13, and still, at 15, not one arm hair...

10. Tylerrr

Tylerrr Member

well i'm 15 and i'd have to say at least 4.5 - 6.0in for the average, for a white male of course. And ive heard your penis grows till your early 20's, from several older men..And the cartilage thing, lol @ you "consultant". But yeah, its different from everyone..I'm way more mature then basically everyone in my grade at school, some of them dont even have facial hair, leg hair, arm hair, or stomach hair..Everyones different..Whether its for the good or the bad..

11. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Well this thread boosted my ego even bigger than it already was :H

12. ToxicJoy

ToxicJoy Member

Thats good to know...

13. slipknotmaggot

slipknotmaggot Member

damnnnnnn!!! im 13 and i got a 7 inch dick and i measure 1 half of an inch above wear it connects with my body but it is about 5 inches limp now im not afraid if the other guys see my dick or not ahahaha

14. Zhorseicorn

Zhorseicorn Member

I really dont think the average for 15 years olds in 5-6, im 14 and im 71/2-8 based on my mood, and a lot of kids i know have said the same

15. eric2207

eric2207 Member

i am 16, and i have a 7 1/2 inch cock..

16. nindo

nindo Member

im black and im only thirteen years old and i have about six inches
    So it never ever stops growing

17. 1hoescumadimeadozen2

1hoescumadimeadozen2 Member

Im 14 with a 6 in and a half penis and all my bros carry more and i thought i was short i guess cause im young not to brag but im finna turn 15 next month and im not lying i got pics to back it up

im an african american/columbian

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Also, much depends on the method of measurement.

Not only is the accepted manner of measurement meant to be along the upper side of the penis, but it should also be all the way to the pubic bone, otherwise the penis can be seen to DECREASE in size in advancing years. This is simply because the amount of pubic fat at the base of the penis increases as a man gets older, as does the general shape of the rest of his body. However, if measured from the bone, ideally by measuring how much space it can displace in a tube, this figure will remain constant with little or no variance from age of about 16 - 18.

19. Hiram Joseph Yates

How do you know your brother and dad's dick size???????????????????

20. Hiram Joseph Yates

Most unusual for this thread to have an intelligent comment.

Notice the lies that these teenagers are telling. Why is a long dick so important? Girth is the key after all you are trying to fill a hole, rub a clit, and agitate an erogenous zone two to three inches in. You teenagers with your extremely long dicks, haven't you ever hit bottom in the teeny girls you are screwing? Don't they complain a bit? By the way the older you get, after fifty, the smaller your dick gets and the more difficult it is to keep a hard dick. But your fuckin ears and nose get bigger. Life can be the shits. Take it from a smaller dick with a bigger nose and larger ears. Smoke pot, live happier, die younger.