whats the average dick size for a 15 year old?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Pmeth, Dec 29, 2006.

1. thekingof7

thekingof7 Member

Well i happen to also be fifteen, and I'm about 4.7 to 5 inches depending on the conditions. Im a white guy whose not incredibly active (lol I'm lazy) and puberty hit me and about 11 and a half, try and estimate from those results.

2. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Let's hear it for the puberty piercing fifteen year olds in our midst! Just to hear (see) an adolescent talking publically about this personal stuff shows amazing progress in the open society (I hope) we all wish fervetly to have. Whatever your size dudes, make sure you learn how to use it safely and often - by your own hand or that of another!

3. thekingof7

thekingof7 Member

Well I feel that this is a very painful issue that bugs a lot of guys my age, and I beleve we need to stick together and reassure each other. Lets form our own opinions instead of letting a biased media do it for us.

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

King of 7 - Young guys are naturally concerned about size, as their body grows. I matured late, and did not even have any pubic hair until I was 14. I did not have orgasms until I was 15 or so and they were wet dreams at first until I accidently discovered masturbation at about your age. (I did not have an older brother). But I did grow up, complete with pubic hair and a good sized dick, and a great sex life.

Kids are maturing earlier these days, and there is so much more information available to them about sexual matters, especiallty on the internet. That is good and bad. If you are 15 and worried about the size of your penis, you can go on the internet and see monster cocks which are way to big to fit in a woman's vagina. Another issue that worries teenage guys is they check out other guys in the locker rooms and they seem so much bigger. But they are seeing guys' cocks when they are soft, not hard, and some guys with five inch cocks soft have five inch cocks erect, and others with three inch soft cocks have six inch hard ones.

And it is not what you got but what you can do with it.

5. chewydewy

chewydewy Member

damn so i guess me at 8 in is big for my age cool

6. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

I'm like 5 and a quarter and I'm fourteen, but I'm five inches around, so maybe that counts for something

yeah, it is really embarassing to go on the internet here, and everyones like I have a seven incher or whatever

7. Schmitty

Schmitty Member

I had a small willy at 15, but I have always been a late bloomer. I think I was 4" and today at 19 it's just over 6" and 6" around. I was the smallest kid back then (height wise) and shot up to average in 2 years, I also didn't have pubes until a few years after everyone else.

8. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

When someone states their penis length on the internet, to find the true length you need to subtract about 1.5in

9. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

^^^ yeah, they are probably measuring in a way thats makes it a ton longer

10. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

True way to measure (do it when you are near orgasm) - take a cloth tape, put one end against the pubic bone on top and straighten out any curves and measure to the meatus (hole in the end of the head). And you are young and have a lot of room to grew. Don't sweat it.

11. skittles07

skittles07 Member

hi boyz.. im a FEMALE .. lol the smarter species.. i can HONESTLY say the NORMAL size for a fourteen year old guy is ABOUT 8 inches.. 7 is close to..
    i find it stupid that your so subconsiouse about your dick.. its our pleasure.. lol.. i just think u should be happy with what ya got and if not.. go to a doctor.. they're not pervs. they just care :p.. my best friend is 15 and has a ten inch.. i know for AWESOME reasons :p.. painfull but awesome.. oh while im here.. if your lookin to have sex with ur gf.. help her through it.. she'ss appriciate it ;) ttyl boyz.. add me for advice..

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I would call you an idiot, but I don't wanna be harsh.

13. davidbx64

davidbx64 Member

"The penis never stops growing, just like the nose and the ears (because is made of carilage) "

That's the funniest thing I ever heard

14. Henry151

Henry151 Member

I haven't measured mine since I was 13... at 13 I had just hit puberty and it was 5.5 inches. At 15 years old, it's considerably larger now, I'd guess at least 6.5, maybe 7. This is when hard, of course.

I'm one of those who more than doubles when going from soft to hard. It looks pretty small when I'm all calm, but when I start to get excited, it fills right out.

I don't know precisely how many inches it is now, but I've been told by several women that it's quite large (one of them considerably older than myself) and that's enough for me.

15. aliandthebaba

aliandthebaba Member

i remember this phase..
    last year..

and sombero man (i didnt bother to.. look at your username)
    people who marvel at their manmeat on the internet dont use forms of measurement for the dick besides their self-esteem.
    the self-esteem ruler is: the lower the confidence, the more gigantamous the dick.

anyhow.
    im sixteen.
    still have growing stretch marks on my knees. and growing pangs.
    so.
    im assuming im not done in general.
    my family (mostly comprimised of people with medical degrees) says that men generally dont complete the body growth process until about 19-21 years.

oh and ps.
    the penis cartilage thing made me shit my seat.
    really.

16. ToxicJoy

ToxicJoy Member

well, right now i am 15 and about 4.5 inches max, and i am a late developer kind of. I got pubes at like... 10 years old, but nothing else. I don't even have armpit hair. I have some weird genetics.

17. puI2ple-KusH

puI2ple-KusH Member

well im also 15 white male i never really measured my dick around the ages 12-14 but when i was about 15 and a half i measured my dick and it measured 5inch regular and when hard 9inches im only 15 but i guess for my age and race i have a big dick

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Puberty is a very strange thing - The ages at which it starts & finishes are like 2 different sine wave graphs (that is to say a symmetrical curve), ranging from about age 9 - 10 at the earliest right through to 24 - 25 at the latest, with the highest point being at about 13 - 14.

Generally, once it starts to kick in, then it doesn't take that long to complete, but as with everything there are always exceptions to the rule - another sine wave graph from a few months right up to about 10 years.

I started very early, having pubic hair by the time I was 9 - 10, with a rapidly growing penis to match. This was something I was very embarassed about at first because none of my peers had any & to avoid being labelled as some hairy freak I kept them thoroughly shaved, at least until some of my friends had also begun to develop hairs by about 11 - 12.

I obviously didn't mind having a much larger penis than the others, but I guess it reached the size at which it remains to this day by the time I was 15 - 16, which I imagine is pretty much the average - but even then, in more rare instances it can take someone well into their later 20s to complete puberty, and in much rarer cases, to even begin it.

However, this does NOT mean that this is the case with everyone. As I said, puberty is a strange thing & affects everyone differently & at different times of their life - and that applies to girls as well.

Whilst I was an early developer, I remember plenty of others at school still being hairless & totally prepubescent in size as well right up to when they were about 14 - 15, at which time they would make a sudden boost in growth - not only genitally, but in overall build as well.

I reckon kids these days have it much easier as not only do they have better education in schools on what puberty is, they also have access to the internet to get their questions answered. I remember being scared stiff as to what was happening to me, and because of it being of such a personal nature I was far too embarassed to ask anyone, and sex education classes didn't start in school until age 15, by which time it was all a bit late.

19. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

I am 15 and am about at 6 inches long....

20. Formertechno34

Formertechno34 Member

Did you see the thread saying '' what's your dick size''??