whats the average dick size for a 15 year old?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Pmeth, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

the title basicly explanes the post
    im 15 and i wanna know the average dick size of a 15 year old...
    anyone know?

2. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

probably the same as the average for all post-puberty men. something like 5-6"

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Indeed, your penis at 15 is probably almost as big as it will get, maybe a little bigger, though everyone's different.

4. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

ah makes sense :)

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

It always makes me so proud to hear that the average is 5-6", as I am a couple of inches longer. I'm not trying to brag.....it's just that I have rarely ever had anything to be proud of. So, it's something, at least. lol

6. secretsy

secretsy Member

Im a girl. Bealive me, I have done my research, I know this stuff.

The penis never stops growing, just like the nose and the ears (because is made of carilage) It grows faster in men between the ages of 14-19, after that it doesn't stop but is minimal. It "grows" rapidly again after the 50's or 60's y.o. (notice old ppl have usually big noses and ears).

The average size for a 15 y.o is pretty small. Girls develop faster and earlier than guys, and at 15 y.o. girls are just getting started.

The average penis size depends on the race. YES, IT IS A STEREOTYPE BUT IS TRUE. Of course u can find white men with huge penises and black guys with small dicks. But the average is different for each race.

If u are white the average is 5-6. (for an adult)
    If u are hispanic or black the average is bigger 6-8 inches.
    Asians is lower 4-5.

I have personally worked with all nationalities (I am a Sex Consultant, plus I sell sex toys and novelty items), so I know all this stuff.

~ for who said that after 15 y.o your penis dont grow anymore, that is not true and a basic "google" search will prove you wrong~

7. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Cant complain with mine.

8. TopNotchStoner

Maybe you can't complain, but your girl can. haha jk, man.....mothafuckin jk. lol

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

A 15 year old probably has a smaller penis than he will have when fully grown, just like the rest of his body has years of growth ahead. Self reported studies have shown that 15 year olds, on average have smaller penises erect than older boys and men. However, it works on a bell curve for all ages and races - some are on the lower end, some on the upper end in terms of size. And realize that the size of the penis when soft does not predict absolutiely its size when erect. Some guys have big soft penises, and do not get much longer when erect, and others double in length when hard.
    I wouls say for a white guy aged 15, five inches is perhaps the average hard length. Soem 15 year olds are very mature, others barely have any pubic hair at that age and have just started having wet dreams.

10. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Lol

11. TopNotchStoner

haha I'm glad you can take a joke, man. Many others would've been offended.

12. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Thats because the joke is actually not a joke to some people lol

13. TopNotchStoner

haha good point

14. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

You're full of shit. Girls aren't just getting started developing at fifteen. Most of them are a good way along by then. Guys too. And I've never seen any data that shows race has anything to do with penis length. Why don't you back up all these claims? Since you're a sex consultant and all. What kind of consultation do you provide?

15. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

the female body reaches full maturity by age 16, normally.

16. JackOffExpert

JackOffExpert Member

I belive 3-4 inches but I am not positive.

17. AndyTampa

AndyTampa Member

Don't worry about it. You can't do anything about it anyway. It'll grow to whatever it'll grow to.

Oh, and Secretsy, your picture made mine grow. :drool:

18. kosta

kosta Member

5 to 6 inches.

19. lrsmithwhaley

lrsmithwhaley Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ummm, most girls are very well developed at age 15. Heck as bad as it sounds I know a lot of girls who had tits at 10-11(girls I knew when I was growing up). Where is your office located at...I need some sex consultation...J/K!!! But I do need to find some sex toys for a prank!

20. CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan Screwed Up

I trust this man many times over. I believe he is right as well, as I am 14 and am in that range size wise