Photo
- - - - -

whats the average dick size for a 15 year old?

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#1 Pmeth

Pmeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 01:38 PM

the title basicly explanes the post
im 15 and i wanna know the average dick size of a 15 year old...
anyone know?

Posted Image

"A druggie that mind hasn't been damaged enough" - Proof

#2 PurpleGel

PurpleGel

• 1,673 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 04:18 PM

probably the same as the average for all post-puberty men. something like 5-6"
it's just a glitch in the system. relax.

#3 TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd

Titanic's captain, yo!

• Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 06:30 PM

probably the same as the average for all post-puberty men. something like 5-6"

Indeed, your penis at 15 is probably almost as big as it will get, maybe a little bigger, though everyone's different.
Listen to Cat Power

#4 Pmeth

Pmeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted December 29 2006 - 06:46 PM

ah makes sense :)

Posted Image

"A druggie that mind hasn't been damaged enough" - Proof

#5 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,214 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 01:30 AM

It always makes me so proud to hear that the average is 5-6", as I am a couple of inches longer. I'm not trying to brag.....it's just that I have rarely ever had anything to be proud of. So, it's something, at least. lol

tumblr_n98arxiQAs1rk8qkho1_250.gif

I Can Only Build If I Tear The Walls Down
Even If It Breaks Me, I Won't Let It Make Me Frown
I'm Falling, But No Matter How Hard I Hit The Ground.......I'll Still Smile
~Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen~

(RIP cosmoknot, rangerdanger, and Geneity)

#6 secretsy

secretsy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 05:38 AM

Im a girl. Bealive me, I have done my research, I know this stuff.

The penis never stops growing, just like the nose and the ears (because is made of carilage) It grows faster in men between the ages of 14-19, after that it doesn't stop but is minimal. It "grows" rapidly again after the 50's or 60's y.o. (notice old ppl have usually big noses and ears).

The average size for a 15 y.o is pretty small. Girls develop faster and earlier than guys, and at 15 y.o. girls are just getting started.

The average penis size depends on the race. YES, IT IS A STEREOTYPE BUT IS TRUE. Of course u can find white men with huge penises and black guys with small dicks. But the average is different for each race.

If u are white the average is 5-6. (for an adult)
If u are hispanic or black the average is bigger 6-8 inches.
Asians is lower 4-5.

I have personally worked with all nationalities (I am a Sex Consultant, plus I sell sex toys and novelty items), so I know all this stuff.

~ for who said that after 15 y.o your penis dont grow anymore, that is not true and a basic "google" search will prove you wrong~
Posted Image

#7 EazyE

EazyE

• 1,115 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 06:18 AM

Cant complain with mine.
Posted Image

Seriously, please do

#8 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,214 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 06:22 AM

Cant complain with mine.

Maybe you can't complain, but your girl can. haha jk, man.....mothafuckin jk. lol

#9 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,384 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 09:10 AM

A 15 year old probably has a smaller penis than he will have when fully grown, just like the rest of his body has years of growth ahead. Self reported studies have shown that 15 year olds, on average have smaller penises erect than older boys and men. However, it works on a bell curve for all ages and races - some are on the lower end, some on the upper end in terms of size. And realize that the size of the penis when soft does not predict absolutiely its size when erect. Some guys have big soft penises, and do not get much longer when erect, and others double in length when hard.
I wouls say for a white guy aged 15, five inches is perhaps the average hard length. Soem 15 year olds are very mature, others barely have any pubic hair at that age and have just started having wet dreams.

#10 EazyE

EazyE

• 1,115 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 09:41 AM

Maybe you can't complain, but your girl can. haha jk, man.....mothafuckin jk. lol

Lol
Posted Image

Seriously, please do

#11 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,214 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 10:18 AM

Lol

haha I'm glad you can take a joke, man. Many others would've been offended.

#12 EazyE

EazyE

• 1,115 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 01:52 PM

haha I'm glad you can take a joke, man. Many others would've been offended.

Thats because the joke is actually not a joke to some people lol
Posted Image

Seriously, please do

#13 TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner

Georgia Homegrown

• 18,214 posts

Posted December 30 2006 - 01:54 PM

haha good point

#14 Nalencer

Nalencer

Dig Yourself

• Members
  • 2,422 posts

Posted January 02 2007 - 09:22 PM

Im a girl. Bealive me, I have done my research, I know this stuff.

The penis never stops growing, just like the nose and the ears (because is made of carilage) It grows faster in men between the ages of 14-19, after that it doesn't stop but is minimal. It "grows" rapidly again after the 50's or 60's y.o. (notice old ppl have usually big noses and ears).

The average size for a 15 y.o is pretty small. Girls develop faster and earlier than guys, and at 15 y.o. girls are just getting started.

The average penis size depends on the race. YES, IT IS A STEREOTYPE BUT IS TRUE. Of course u can find white men with huge penises and black guys with small dicks. But the average is different for each race.

If u are white the average is 5-6. (for an adult)
If u are hispanic or black the average is bigger 6-8 inches.
Asians is lower 4-5.

I have personally worked with all nationalities (I am a Sex Consultant, plus I sell sex toys and novelty items), so I know all this stuff.

~ for who said that after 15 y.o your penis dont grow anymore, that is not true and a basic "google" search will prove you wrong~

You're full of shit. Girls aren't just getting started developing at fifteen. Most of them are a good way along by then. Guys too. And I've never seen any data that shows race has anything to do with penis length. Why don't you back up all these claims? Since you're a sex consultant and all. What kind of consultation do you provide?
Posted Image

#15 PurpleGel

PurpleGel

• 1,673 posts

Posted January 02 2007 - 10:27 PM

the female body reaches full maturity by age 16, normally.
it's just a glitch in the system. relax.

#16 JackOffExpert

JackOffExpert

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted January 09 2007 - 01:40 PM

I belive 3-4 inches but I am not positive.

#17 AndyTampa

AndyTampa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted January 09 2007 - 10:48 PM

Don't worry about it. You can't do anything about it anyway. It'll grow to whatever it'll grow to.

Oh, and Secretsy, your picture made mine grow. :drool:
Andy in Tampa
==========
No outside links in sigs, sorry.
-------------
Oddly enough, outside links are allowed in threads. THAT is spam.
Censor the contributor, not the spammer, right?

#18 kosta

kosta

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted January 12 2007 - 09:25 AM

5 to 6 inches.

#19 lrsmithwhaley

lrsmithwhaley

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 16 posts

Posted January 13 2007 - 12:45 PM

Ummm, most girls are very well developed at age 15. Heck as bad as it sounds I know a lot of girls who had tits at 10-11(girls I knew when I was growing up). Where is your office located at...I need some sex consultation...J/K!!! But I do need to find some sex toys for a prank!

#20 CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan

Screwed Up

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted January 19 2007 - 11:29 PM

A 15 year old probably has a smaller penis than he will have when fully grown, just like the rest of his body has years of growth ahead. Self reported studies have shown that 15 year olds, on average have smaller penises erect than older boys and men. However, it works on a bell curve for all ages and races - some are on the lower end, some on the upper end in terms of size. And realize that the size of the penis when soft does not predict absolutiely its size when erect. Some guys have big soft penises, and do not get much longer when erect, and others double in length when hard.
I wouls say for a white guy aged 15, five inches is perhaps the average hard length. Soem 15 year olds are very mature, others barely have any pubic hair at that age and have just started having wet dreams.

I trust this man many times over. I believe he is right as well, as I am 14 and am in that range size wise
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 thekingof7

thekingof7

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted January 25 2007 - 08:02 PM

Well i happen to also be fifteen, and I'm about 4.7 to 5 inches depending on the conditions. Im a white guy whose not incredibly active (lol I'm lazy) and puberty hit me and about 11 and a half, try and estimate from those results.

#22 Fastswitch

Fastswitch

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,465 posts

Posted January 26 2007 - 07:09 AM

Let's hear it for the puberty piercing fifteen year olds in our midst! Just to hear (see) an adolescent talking publically about this personal stuff shows amazing progress in the open society (I hope) we all wish fervetly to have. Whatever your size dudes, make sure you learn how to use it safely and often - by your own hand or that of another!

#23 thekingof7

thekingof7

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted January 26 2007 - 04:06 PM

Well I feel that this is a very painful issue that bugs a lot of guys my age, and I beleve we need to stick together and reassure each other. Lets form our own opinions instead of letting a biased media do it for us.

#24 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,384 posts

Posted January 26 2007 - 05:24 PM

King of 7 - Young guys are naturally concerned about size, as their body grows. I matured late, and did not even have any pubic hair until I was 14. I did not have orgasms until I was 15 or so and they were wet dreams at first until I accidently discovered masturbation at about your age. (I did not have an older brother). But I did grow up, complete with pubic hair and a good sized dick, and a great sex life.

Kids are maturing earlier these days, and there is so much more information available to them about sexual matters, especiallty on the internet. That is good and bad. If you are 15 and worried about the size of your penis, you can go on the internet and see monster cocks which are way to big to fit in a woman's vagina. Another issue that worries teenage guys is they check out other guys in the locker rooms and they seem so much bigger. But they are seeing guys' cocks when they are soft, not hard, and some guys with five inch cocks soft have five inch cocks erect, and others with three inch soft cocks have six inch hard ones.

And it is not what you got but what you can do with it.

#25 chewydewy

chewydewy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted January 29 2007 - 11:53 AM

damn so i guess me at 8 in is big for my age cool

#26 CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan

Screwed Up

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted February 03 2007 - 09:07 AM

I'm like 5 and a quarter and I'm fourteen, but I'm five inches around, so maybe that counts for something

yeah, it is really embarassing to go on the internet here, and everyones like I have a seven incher or whatever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 Schmitty

Schmitty

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted February 04 2007 - 03:32 AM

I had a small willy at 15, but I have always been a late bloomer. I think I was 4" and today at 19 it's just over 6" and 6" around. I was the smallest kid back then (height wise) and shot up to average in 2 years, I also didn't have pubes until a few years after everyone else.

#28 TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd

Titanic's captain, yo!

• Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted February 04 2007 - 10:54 AM

yeah, it is really embarassing to go on the internet here, and everyones like I have a seven incher or whatever

When someone states their penis length on the internet, to find the true length you need to subtract about 1.5in
Listen to Cat Power

#29 CaptainBeefheartFan

CaptainBeefheartFan

Screwed Up

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted February 04 2007 - 11:35 AM

^^^ yeah, they are probably measuring in a way thats makes it a ton longer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#30 Cutted

Cutted

Cutted

• Members
  • 2,384 posts

Posted February 04 2007 - 02:48 PM

True way to measure (do it when you are near orgasm) - take a cloth tape, put one end against the pubic bone on top and straighten out any curves and measure to the meatus (hole in the end of the head). And you are young and have a lot of room to grew. Don't sweat it.