Photo
- - - - -

My SiSTER saw my ERECTiON @ NUDiST BEACH.. and I liked it, a lot!!..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 MervyPervy

MervyPervy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted December 16 2006 - 07:09 PM

Jess my sister and I were recently talking about people who go to nudist beaches when I dared her to go nude in public, saying she would be too gutless to do it, because I know she always takes up a dare, being the Tom boy type who is so competitive with my friends playing pool and board games etc.. but she said I on one condition that I go naked as well.

So after 3 weeks of putting it off because she was stuck babysitting Brant, a family friend's boy because his mother was very sick, and with another month of weekends booked babysitting him, I said just bring him unless you are chicken.. and surprise surprise she finally said ok, I said but how's he going to be with it?.. Jess said he'll probably love it, as he flashes himself at her at showertime all the time, so she said bring it on, if I'm up for it! (excuse the pun)

So the next hottest weekend all 3 of us headed for the local Nudist Beach which I was already familar with, but didn't tell her that. During the 45 minute drive I was getting so anxious but more horny with an erection in my shorts, because I hadn't seen Jess fully naked since we were kids, and now she has a very taught, toned, athletic body with perky firm breasts and small tight butt, from all her gymnastics training.

Finally we arrived at the nudist beach and just sat clothed on the very crowded beach full of naked people of every age group. While we were still sitting there drinking many cans of vodka and lime (which she insisted she needed to complete the dare) Brant stripped off and hit the water without any prompting.

Jess said it was our turn to strip off after we finish our 3rd vodka can, but I was now wishing to prolong it a little longer because I was starting to get butterflies in my belly about my sister seeing me naked for the first time since I was 12, so as quickly as possible I stripped off and ran into the water to join Brant.

Jess joined us in the water looking very toned, slim and shaved ..she was getting a lot of looks, especially from Brant and his new friends when we were in the water.. this girl pic will give you an idea of what she looked liked naked, it is a spitting image of Jess, except for Jess had longer hair in pigtails that day).

When Jess and I left the water, I was lying in the sun on my front with Jess rubbing suntan lotion on my back when i started getting an erection.. she then said turn over.. so I turned over on to my back and let her see my dick at twice the size as earlier, and she just stared at it until Brant return from the water with his 3 new young friends, so I quickly rolled back over to conceal my erection.
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

#2 P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted December 16 2006 - 07:27 PM

No fucking way I'm reading all that.
Posted Image

#3 Zanarkand

Zanarkand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted December 17 2006 - 06:31 AM

that broad is kinda yucky.

#4 Rigamarole

Rigamarole

• 1,763 posts

Posted December 17 2006 - 09:21 AM

Teehee, I like the reactions of the old people in the second photo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 cantsmokenomore

cantsmokenomore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted December 17 2006 - 09:23 AM

I read it! It sounds like you two had a great time. I have a question for you though, how old is your stepbrother? You may have mentioned it, but I'm not sure. I would think being at a nude beach as a young kid would be exciting, yet slightly disturbing. I'm not bashing you two for bringing him along, I was just surprised when I read that you did. I thought it was cute how you kept trying to "impress" your stepsister. It sounds like you both have a very good relationship, and it sounds like you are both very comfortable with one another. Your love for eachother may be deemed sexual (I'm assuming that's why you posted your story in the Real Kinky Forum), but I think that you two have a a genuinely deeper understanding of love between siblings (step or not). Thanks for the read!

#6 MervyPervy

MervyPervy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted December 22 2006 - 03:45 PM

No fucking way I'm reading all that.

..what are you afraid off? :H

#7 cn283

cn283

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted December 22 2006 - 05:47 PM

hope things went well after that!

#8 P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted December 22 2006 - 06:30 PM

..what are you afraid off? :H

Don't mistake indifference for fear.
Posted Image

#9 Hacker

Hacker

Vescere Bracis Meis

• Members
  • 12,328 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 08:37 AM

You were indifferent enough to make a post stating that you were indifferent?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0

0 rows returned

#10 Mrs.H

Mrs.H

Something Witty

• Members
  • 2,051 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 09:22 AM

Don't give her a hard time, she is a good one.

:$

Got it!?

#11 P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted December 23 2006 - 09:32 AM

My smart-ass nature trumps my indifference. :)
Posted Image

#12 MervyPervy

MervyPervy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted March 31 2007 - 01:01 PM

I read it! It sounds like you two had a great time. I have a question for you though, how old is your stepbrother? You may have mentioned it, but I'm not sure. I would think being at a nude beach as a young kid would be exciting, yet slightly disturbing. I'm not bashing you two for bringing him along, I was just surprised when I read that you did. I thought it was cute how you kept trying to "impress" your stepsister. It sounds like you both have a very good relationship, and it sounds like you are both very comfortable with one another. Your love for eachother may be deemed sexual (I'm assuming that's why you posted your story in the Real Kinky Forum), but I think that you two have a a genuinely deeper understanding of love between siblings (step or not). Thanks for the read!

he was 12 at the time, and wanted to go back again.

#13 Green

Green

Iconoclastic

• Members
  • 4,580 posts

Posted March 31 2007 - 01:09 PM

So are you going to have sex with your step sister?
Eat, or be eaten.

#14 MervyPervy

MervyPervy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted April 07 2007 - 09:59 AM

So are you going to have sex with your step sister?

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to, but I do think about it a lot as she turns me on more than anybody in my whole life, I get tingles when she stands close to me, but maybe she's just teasing me, and I don't want to wreck our relationship if I try to go too far across the line.. but where's the line in a relationship with a step sister? :&

#15 seeingblind

seeingblind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 08:08 AM

hahahahaha she said ur dick is cute lol

#16 drandall

drandall

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted April 08 2007 - 08:19 AM

i fucking loved it i wish i could do that with my sis i do try to show her my cock but she doesn't do anything about ikt lol i loved it tell me about other things u done with her plz

#17 Vremmi

Vremmi

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted June 26 2007 - 01:33 AM

that broad is kinda yucky.

No way, I think she is as cute as! :drool:

#18 Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted June 26 2007 - 09:56 PM

why would u wanna c your sis naked? and her brother????
Posted Image

aim-WannabLowrider08

#19 anarchypeace

anarchypeace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted June 28 2007 - 10:06 PM

hahahahahha you cant spell

#20 Vremmi

Vremmi

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 02:07 AM

does cute = small?.. maybe?? :H

#21 MervyPervy

MervyPervy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted October 25 2007 - 07:12 PM

does cute = small?.. maybe?? :H

I hope not! :&

#22 The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted October 25 2007 - 10:40 PM

Damn, I was hoping to read that you eventually banged her (even if the story isn't real).

#23 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted October 26 2007 - 06:22 PM

Don't give her a hard time, she is a good one.

:$

Got it!?

Good one what?

Compared to who is a bad one?

#24 Mitok

Mitok

• 1,030 posts

Posted October 27 2007 - 10:29 PM

I'd love to see this story evolve.

#25 Zcustom92

Zcustom92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted October 28 2007 - 12:05 AM

can i ask a question? what is the big deal, having sex with a step, if they are only related my marrage. Its not like your related any other way, so why should there be lines? I mean i can understnad if its a HALF sister, but not step.

I'd love to see this story evolve.

#26 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted October 28 2007 - 06:17 PM

Well, in a 'normal' situation, steps end up developing a real sibling bond. They are, for all practical purposes, real siblings and not just step.

#27 fibre1

fibre1

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted October 29 2007 - 08:06 AM

How old is your sister? 11 year-olds are sooo sweet. :)

#28 Zcustom92

Zcustom92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted October 29 2007 - 06:49 PM

well like what if you dont hang around them that much, cause you dont live with them. then you like each other?

Well, in a 'normal' situation, steps end up developing a real sibling bond. They are, for all practical purposes, real siblings and not just step.

#29 chuckf2000

chuckf2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted October 29 2007 - 07:21 PM

well like what if you dont hang around them that much, cause you dont live with them. then you like each other?

Each situation is different. Notice you wrote 'normal' (also bracketted). "Society" would still look down on it because the percieve it being like a 'normal' sibling situation to begin with then developed into incest.

#30 Zcustom92

Zcustom92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted October 29 2007 - 07:35 PM

ya i guess. sucks though... whatever. i need a girlfriend

Each situation is different. Notice you wrote 'normal' (also bracketted). "Society" would still look down on it because the percieve it being like a 'normal' sibling situation to begin with then developed into incest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users