shroom dust?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by SpENS93, Nov 25, 2006.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

a few weeks ago me and my freinds put about a nick of shroom dust in a blunt, it didnt really do much but it did have a different feeling, does burning the shroom dust do anything?? we wanna make a giant blunt with 2 g's of shrooms and 1 g of bud.

2. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

no it wont make you trip

3. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

dont smoke shrooms. eat them.

4. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Member

shroom dust will fuck your shit up if you eat it.,...... i know from experience

5. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

yes it does, aborbs quicker

6. Viruk

Viruk Member

The only shrooms you can smoke are extracted shrooms. They extract needs to be very potent, otherwise you can't get enough drug to do anything. Especially since most of the drug is destroyed when you light it on fire.
    What I'd do is make a nice tea with that dust, and trip hard. Shroom dust always seems to be stronger than regular shrooms.

7. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

Aside from quicker absorption, the majority of psilos are just beneath the skin. Dust or shake, call it what you will, it's where it's at.

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

yeah the shake is truly the strongest part of the shroom.

9. AfricaUnite

AfricaUnite Member

I grind mine shrooms into a dust then put them in capsules, as mentioned above, quick/even absorption, no taste.

10. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

i snort my shroom dust...yea not really

11. Anishacariya

Anishacariya Member

yeah, psilocibin wores off when exposed to high temperatures. Even when making tea we should be carefull not to boild the shrooms together with the water, it's best to let the water boil separetly, then add the shrooms when the water stops bubbling...after 20 min the tea should be ok :) it's a very good alternative to eating, taste is a lot better, no significantly loss of potency, and less nausea. Add honey instead of sugar!

12. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

stoopid god damn heat...

13. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

yeah maybe i should try making tea, because everytime i eat shrooms i get nausea real bad, and it always feels like my ribs are broken or something.

14. falsereality

falsereality Member

ok i understand ppl trying to smoke shrooms once... but after finding out from experience its a waste of time and money, why plan to do it again? i dont get that

15. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

I'm gonna try the capsule idea using this:

https://secure19.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/product_detail.asp?CS=vegane&RowID=1404&All=True

Hmm if that link doesn't work it's on http://www.veganessentials.com/ and they are the "VCap Gelatin-Free “00” Size Capsules." aka vegetable-based capsules. No animals needed to make them! Imagine that.

Although I don't mind the tea, mushrooms in general are not my favorite food item. If this works out I'll be a happy camper (a happy camper on shrooms ...).