User-Friendly Research Chemicals

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by uplink, Nov 20, 2006.

1. polymer

polymer Senior Member

body load is a somatic side effect, idiosyncratic of most phenethylamines. it's characterized by sensations of nausea, cramping, and sometimes ataxia.

2. uplink

uplink Member

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

whatever you do please DO NOT MIX 2C-I AND CANNABIS.

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl why is there a deadly contraindication that nobody else has discovered yet?

5. illusion25

illusion25 Member

haha cannabis goes well with ALL drugs!

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

its hard to explain idk the science behind it. but if ur not totally fucking ignorant ull heed my warning and not ruin weed for yourself forever. illusion u couldnt be more wrong, but hey iff u dont believe me go out and smoke while ur tripping ull have a blast. then regret it for the rest of your life. im not fucking joking this is the worst possible combo

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Dude you're sixteen and have very little experience with anything. What happens to you is not what's going to happen to everybody. When I was into this kind of thing smoking weed was done the whole time I was tripping every time.

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

hmmm maybe im just fucked

10. uplink

uplink Member

Well, that doesn't make his warning any less valid. It seems like everybody has very different reactions to phenethylamines. Personally, doing 2c-b and weed together makes my visuals take shape. Usually 2c-b visuals are just fuck loads of tracers, they form familiar shapes when I smoke weed. That having been said, I've only done it once, with a small amount of weed.

P.S. Blitz, are you the guy with the #1 high score on bloody penguin swing on Urban Insider?

11. SoulSpirit

SoulSpirit Member

I'd rather say don't mix lot of cannabis with lot of alcohol :p

12. bdfreetuna

bdfreetuna Member

2C-C should be mild starting at doses around 30mg (and last about 5 hours)
    2C-I should be mild starting at doses around 12mg (and last about 8 hours)
    AMT should be mild at doses around 25mg or 30mg (but last about 12 hours)

Those are the ones I'd start with off your list. I believe out of those AMT is the best psychedelic experience however you will get a little bit of tension in your muscles on the comedown. It's nothing really to worry about and not severe usually, but 2C-C is probably the mildest on the body, and 2C-I being in between the two. However AMT does feel the best, and 2C-I second best. So you get kind of a tradeoff.

Cannabis will just make your trip more intense really quickly, which isn't something I'd recommend doing on your first time tripping.

Now, really I'd recommend like 1.5 grams of mushrooms for your first trip. If you can find them, they are a better psychedelic than all of the above. Smooth and deep and ehhhnice.

13. uplink

uplink Member

I'm very surprised you didn't mention 2c-b at all. To me it seems like 2c-b is the milder more MDMA-like version of 2c-i. Although I've never tried AMT, it doesn't sound all that friendly.

Since I posted this, I've done foxy, 2c-b and dpt (I had already done Ayahuasca).

I've been giving foxy to people who want to try tripping for the first time, but it's been mostly because of it's low cost (less than $40 per gram! Standard dose is about 50 cents).

I can't imagine any drug that is more friendly than 2c-b. When I read the bad trips about 2c-b on erowid, they all sound really fun :). The only scary ones are from snorting around 50mg.

What makes you all say 2c-I before 2c-b? I thought 2c-i was supposed to be more like LSD and Mescalin. Or is that just a dosage thing.

14. PremeditatedFreudianSlip

PremeditatedFreudianSlip Guest

Yeah, I need a simple stimulant as a sort of bridge for the times when I run out of my prescribed vyvanse. Not sure if anyone has had any experience with ADD, but the meds are pretty hard core. When you're off of them, even for just a couple days, the comedown is horrible.
    I'm thinkin 4a. I don't want anything LSD'ey, and I don't want people to think I've been doing lines of coke off of strippers asses all day (I call those panty lines)

Email me if you know anyone who's legit.

15. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

11mg of miprocin is pretty chill but still weird and fun

16. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

go with AMT yo

this is interesting. Can you tell me more about what happened to you? I had a similar experience with weed and PCP. While on PCP, weed was fine, but ever since my dose, I've found that weed gives me mad panick attacks. I got that and chronic migraines. Turns out PCP doesn't agree with me at all. IT's starting to go away now though... :/

e: oop you got banned.

but yeah, of all the chems the OP listed, I think the best one there for what he's talking about is AMT. I mean, generally the RCs we do here tend to be psychedelic. I mean there's lots of RCs out there that are similar to opiates, meth, speed, whatever, but if that's what you're into, you might as well just get some normal street drugs. Like why do methylone, if you can get your hands on real brown crystal mdma?

But yeah, I find you can smoke AMT and just run around doing cooky shit all day without things getting too crazy. I mean the trees will be moving around and doing weird shit, but it's mostly just like you're on lots of speed and having a good time.

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

interesting posts by blitz. never heard of such a reaction . . . i myself have smoked pot on 2ci and it was just like smoking pot on any other 2cx or psychedelic; wonderful. i'm more suspicious of the whisky he consumed. this "burning" he describes sounds to me like possible Gastroesophageal reflux disease, which can be VERY painful and can be triggered by alcohol. I myself HAVE experienced intense pain and burning from minimal ingestion of alcohol. Not to mention smoking pot causes reflux as well. Would have loved to hear more from blitz, too bad this thread is eight years old and blitz is banned :p

as for the most user-friendly psychedelic research chemical, no contest it's 2c-b.

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

2c-c

19. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

yo do some foxy methoxy

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think 4-ho-mipt is pretty much as user-friendly as 2c-b. miprocin is a bit anxiety-inducing on the come-up, and gives me more nervous energy...but 2c-b gives me some negative effects near the end of the trip.