User-Friendly Research Chemicals

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by uplink, Nov 20, 2006.

1. uplink

uplink Member

I'm looking for some chemicals that aren't so much blowyourmindintoinfinity, for some friends. Something along the lines of MDMA, less psychedelic brain fuck, and more of just an altered state. The less chance of a horrible trip, the better. I was thinking 5-meo-dipt, and 2c-b might be good. But from reports it sounds like they both have fairly heavy body loads (not fun), especially foxy methoxy. I guess the best solution is just low doses. Any thoughts?

The compounds i'm looking into are: AMT, DMT, DPT, 5-MEO-DALT, 5-MEO-DIPT, 2C-C, 2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-I, DOM, DOC, DOB, and DOI (because of their avaliability). I'm guessing AMT, DMT/DPT, and DOC/DOB/DOI/DOM wouldn't be such great choices.

5-MEO-DALT sounds pretty good, although there is not much information on it.

P.S. Anything that mixes well with weed would be good as well.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Methylone, if you want something along the lines of MDMA.

3. bananadine

bananadine Member

2C-I is a pretty good starter psychedelic. There can be pretty speedy body load, which is a minus, but there's not a ton of mindfuck at lower doses (<20mg).

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

5. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

2cb and 2cc also.

6. juicyjay

juicyjay Member

2c-b is very friendly. If you go over 20mg though, you'll trip pretty hard. 15mg is just begging for a great time!!! Foxy does have a horrible body load from what I hear. 2c-b has none for me. I feel pretty sober, though I am seeing wonderful colors and trails.

5-MeO-DALT sounds good. I may give that a try sometime :)

7. MyOwnReality

MyOwnReality Member

I've tryed 5-meo-DALT, very simple, almost boring. 2ci is very nice around 15 mg, haven't experimented enough with 2cb to give a definite answer, but it seems pretty benign.

8. uplink

uplink Member

9. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Why is DMT on a list of rc's?

10. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Because it is being offer by a RC company, I assume. So are several controled substances, including 2cb, 5meo-dipt, and (wow!) DOM.

11. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

I've always found weed goes well with just about anything, psychedelics in particular.

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Wow dmt is illegal almost everywhere in the world... I knew about 2c-b and DOM, but didn't know that.

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

It definitely is! I´ve gone beyond 100mg with no severe problems, friends of mine have even dosed up to 350mgs.

14. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

350mg! I get a bad body load off 45mg, I cant imagine how intense 350 would be

15. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

^^That makes two of us, wow.

16. SoulSpirit

SoulSpirit Member

4-aco-dipt is a milder version of 5-meo-dipt and methylone was very mild to me too.

17. BlueLotus

BlueLotus Member

I dunno about some of those research chems. I've tried a few and the body effects just don't go down well with me, to much distortion in the trip. 2C-E is a crazy trip that I can't even describe that gave me horrible body/chemical feelings everytime I took it.

I've never tried 5-Meo-Dipt/Foxy, but I here that is a good time, alot like acid with some different body feelings.

If you're looking for the more MDMA type feeling go for 2C-B. One of the only drugs in the 2C family that I can attest to having a good time with.

And if you feel like exploring the tryptamines a little further, I personally think DPT is alot of fun, it just may be a different experience than you're looking for.

18. uplink

uplink Member

I recently got my hands on 2c-b and foxy methoxy. Foxy methoxy IMHO is a pretty worthless drug, and I'm afraid of dosing too high on it. It has most of the bad side effects of tryptamines: body load, stress, and anxiety, and really isn't psychedelic enough for my liking. That having been said, I've only done it once, and it was at night, and on my own. From what I've read foxy is supposed to make activities better, something I have not yet explored.

2c-b is pretty crazy, I don't really get the sensual effects that everybody else talks about (sex on psychedelic?! usually I have a hard enough time just thinking straight ;-)). 2c-b is feels like the polar opposite of 5-MeO-DMT (my only other psychedelic experience besides DXM), there is very little brain-fuck, a ton of visuals, and it feels very disassociative. Instead of extremely "sharp" hallucinations, everything is smooth and flowing. My biggest criticism of it is that it is too "user-friendly". There isn't enough psychedelic feeling. Call me crazy, but I think I can sense some similiarities to amphetamines, especially because it's seriously impossible to sleep on this 2c-b shit (I dosed 11 hours ago at 1 AM and still can't get to sleep... took a small dose again at 12 PM, and I'm not even tired [no sleep for the past 24+ hours!]).

Fortunately, I also bought some DPT (although I haven't tried it yet), to get the other side of the psychedelic experience.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback.

19. nofx1422

nofx1422 Member

2C-B is definately "user friendly", I find it a very benign substance, very easy on the head but still very enjoyable. As for the DPT.....I experianced my first +4 off 60mg. Crazy shit

20. clubdrug

clubdrug Member

what do you guys mean by body load? can you describe the feeling?