Photo
- - - - -

What is the sluttiest thing you have ever done?

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#1 Asiacat

Asiacat

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 01 2006 - 11:04 PM

Come on girls I'll tell you my very slutty experiences if you tell yours.

#2 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted November 01 2006 - 11:10 PM

and who shall be dubbed queen of the sluts?

reminds me of the south park whore off!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
TELL YOUR YOUTH THE TRUTH,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE BLOOD,
WE ARE ALL FROM ONE MOTHER,
THEN THEY WILL LOVE EACHOTHER.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#3 Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives

• 3,329 posts

Posted November 01 2006 - 11:17 PM

Way back 3 years ago (HA!) I was at a party and being the self-proclaimed goddess that can turn any women a little bit gay, I started up a game of 'spin the bottle' with just girls only. It turned extremely dirty, extremely quickly. Things went from pecks to full out making out on top of one another, lap dances, dry humping, removal of clothing and for me specifically, events leading up to an extremely hot fuck in the back seat of my mom's ford taurus!!! I not only slutted it up, I influenced a whole room full of ladies to declare their slut-a-tudes. Needless to say, a mono epidemic spread like wildfire in the following week.

Posted Image
You're walking down the street
Your face
Your lips
Your hips
Your eyes
They meet

#4 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted November 01 2006 - 11:20 PM

ok..i'll give that an 8.3 :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image
the earth provides everything we need to survive except love, we must provide enough love for the earth to survive

#5 erzebet1961

erzebet1961

• 5,473 posts

Posted November 02 2006 - 05:58 AM

DAMN!!!! I always miss the parties...anyway....gee...theres been SO many , ok , I know which one , the band was playing a place out on the west coast..and this chick was flirting with me most of the night...so..when we finished playing...me and her went into the bathroom and threw down right there with people walking in and out.

My Hip Gallery

Posted Image

"Love is the answer"

#6 pctec

pctec

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted November 03 2006 - 06:32 PM

I never met any women like you two :D
I feel so deprived...

#7 soaringeagle

soaringeagle

• 16,380 posts

Posted November 03 2006 - 06:36 PM

erzebet ya get an 8.3 too come on..its a tie..ya gotta do alittle better :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

eat naturally
live naturally
love naturally
dread naturally

Posted Image

#8 RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted November 05 2006 - 01:49 AM

I've had sex with a guys wife while he filmed us.
Don't shave it! ;)

#9 happy_kel

happy_kel

thug life.

• Members
  • 1,795 posts

Posted November 05 2006 - 09:31 AM

the sluttiest thing i have done was the other night.

I was at a party after a show i had went to and me and this guy were talkin the whole night then we all go outside to smoke a few buds he grabs me and takes me out to his van and we started havin sex and his friend and the rest of the party all come outside and start watchin us have sex, door open and everything. then to top it off his friend gets in the driver seat and starts drivin while we were still in the back seat doin the damn thang.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I RAGE!

#10 Alana

Alana

Come again!?!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted November 05 2006 - 09:58 AM

The Friday before Halloween, I decided to have a party. I invited several of our friends over, and 7 guys to come over early to fulfill my girlfriend's fantasy of a gang bang. Only four of them showed up, but she got what she wanted, and a good time was had by all.

After the party wound down. a few more guys stayed, and my fantasy was fulfilled, namely a bukkake. There were only three guys, but they all made me the center of attention while I either sucked them or they jacked off. I was covered with the stuff!

Of course, I make no excuses for being a slut. I know what I am, and I know what I like! I'd like to do that again!
Your ideals aside...
Posted Image
there is sex - and there is love.
It is a rare occasion where the emotion and the act coincide.

#11 denimstar

denimstar

edge of darkness

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted November 05 2006 - 11:23 AM

I think that's more than 8.3.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time
I love you for in my life you are a friend of mine
And when my life is over
Remember when we were together

#12 Katie89

Katie89

• PipPip
  • 965 posts

Posted November 06 2006 - 07:56 PM

damn thats pretty fucking slutty if you ask me. i thougth i was a little open with my self but they have definatly taken that thought out of my mind.
enjoy it

#13 athena_skye

athena_skye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted November 08 2006 - 12:02 PM

I had sex in the middle of the day, in a public park. Old people were fishing nearby. :)

#14 THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted November 08 2006 - 12:25 PM

~ 69er with my boyfriend's best friend on a camping trip when i was 15
~ taking a guy back to my dad's house while my dad was away and handcuffing / chaining him to my bed and going down on him - then making him do the same to me
~ buying a black lace singlet and gstring...taking a boyfriend to a public park and hiding under the play equipment with him...stripping down to my underwear and getting him to finger me, pinch and slap me and call me a slut in the park
~ seducing my teacher and getting him to spank me [among many other things]

tee hee :)

#15 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted November 08 2006 - 12:26 PM

~ 69er with my boyfriend's best friend on a camping trip when i was 15
~ taking a guy back to my dad's house while my dad was away and handcuffing / chaining him to my bed and going down on him - then making him do the same to me
~ buying a black lace singlet and gstring...taking a boyfriend to a public park and hiding under the play equipment with him...stripping down to my underwear and getting him to finger me, pinch and slap me and call me a slut in the park
~ seducing my teacher and getting him to spank me [among many other things]

tee hee :)

O.o how did you manage that one?

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#16 clementinexo

clementinexo

hip *****s sucks.

• Members
  • 1,088 posts

Posted November 08 2006 - 05:33 PM

i don't do anything slutty.
sluts are gross.
sorry.

#17 trixie27

trixie27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted November 08 2006 - 08:14 PM

i had sex with a high school counselor, he didnt tell me he was a high school counselor till 3 months in the relationship, and he was real young

#18 THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted November 09 2006 - 01:23 AM

O.o how did you manage that one?

very well thankyou Posted Image

[i asked nicely and was persistantPosted Image]

#19 trixie27

trixie27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted November 09 2006 - 12:50 PM

very well thankyou Posted Image

[i asked nicely and was persistantPosted Image]

sex with a teacher? nice one

#20 ConfusedLittleOne

ConfusedLittleOne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 03:52 AM

Well....I had sex with my assistant manager in the back room of my old job....he had a girlfriend at the time. Earlier that same day I had sex with my ex boyfriend. Then a few weeks later had sex with one of the managers friends in his car, after he got me drunk of course. And more recently....I have a new boyfriend and we had sex twice in my room while my grandparents are staying with me.....and I have no lock on my door. Something even my 2 long term exes couldnt even convince me to do. I never knew being single could be so interesting. Well.....I guess im not so single now. Guess I was a bit slutty when I was....but when im with someone im loyal :).

#21 P_for_Platinum

P_for_Platinum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 04:04 AM

In high school, I slept with my friend's father. It's one of the most shameful things I've ever done.
Posted Image

#22 Citygirl57

Citygirl57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 04:22 AM

I haven't ever done anything slutty, is that bad?

#23 Fastswitch

Fastswitch

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,465 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 06:51 AM

You still dating that 'older' guy, citygirl57? Good to hear from you again!!

#24 bkcmar

bkcmar

keep those feet bare

• Members
  • 1,195 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 12:47 PM

A few years ago I was in Amsterdam on vacation. I was in the back room of a leather bar. I was with a friend and I told him I was going to play in the back room. I was there for a few hours. I proceeded to suck dicks, get fucked, have my dick sucked and allowed the last guy to give me a golden shower. I was a blast but, I paid for the experience. I caught the clap and pick up a bad oral infection. But, it was fun when I was doing it.

I have always been a bit wild and am well aware of the potential consequences of my behavoir.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]keep em dirty and bare

#25 Citygirl57

Citygirl57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 05:44 PM

hey, I think you have me mixed up with someone else, I haven't dated an older guy, but it sounds nice! lol

You still dating that 'older' guy, citygirl57? Good to hear from you again!!

#26 wildflowerlove

wildflowerlove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 06:28 PM

You all make me feel better because I was experiencing some guilt from last week. I meet this guy online who has been messaging me since forever. I kept turning him down because he just reminded me of a popular Hollister guy. So I gave in, and I ended up staying over at his apartment. We were on his bed I put on the first move, which was kissing, then kissing turned to making out, he told me I was a very very good kisser (which only gives a girl more confidence, right?), and then my shirt went off, then we were naked, then he fingered me, (very well I might add!) then we played with each other, he went down on me, and we almost had sex but I just couldn't. I knew I'd regret it. Then the next day he took me out to eat.

Something that made me laugh was he kept saying and whispering, "Teach me what you know." lol Sorry, it just makes me laugh. Anyway..

It was a very hot experience, but I feel like I've disrespected myself. That's the first time I've met him, despite the conversations we've had online and one phone conversation. Hell, I've only had sex with one person in my life! I don't just go around doing stuff with people. And then I ended up blabbing to my mother about it when she saw another car drive me home. She understood, and he turned out to be immature. That's a reminder as to why I date older men and to not move so fast.

Posted Image

"A wildflower is a native, herbaceous flowering plant growing without the aid of human cultivation."

Posted Image

#27 DQ Veg

DQ Veg

JUSTYNA'S TIGER

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

Posted December 26 2006 - 07:53 PM

I haven't ever done anything slutty, is that bad?

Doesn't sound bad to me...
Posted ImageJustyna...when you say "Tiger"....you know what that does to me...

#28 lizziet84

lizziet84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted December 27 2006 - 06:52 AM

i had sex with 2 of my best friends in the one night straight after one another!
man i loved that!!
new pet rat forum: feel free to join
http://ratworld.forumotion.co.uk/
thanks

#29 paintitblack

paintitblack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted December 27 2006 - 04:09 PM

i had sex with 2 of my best friends in the one night straight after one another!
man i loved that!!

no shit :D

#30 His Eden

His Eden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 907 posts
  • LocationIn the land of rivers, lakes, and trees.

Posted December 28 2006 - 02:56 AM

It depends on the defintion of slutty.....

Went to an orgy with my husband and sucked his dick so he could cum on a girls tits so she could live out her bukakke fantasy. Over 40 men came on her so I think that qualifies....

Made out with my friends wife while he watched. Things were going great until he started feeling me up. That did not go over well......oh well.

Had sex with a mutual friend of my ex and me. While I do not believe in infidelity my ex was a complete jerk and I have no regrets. Actually that night was a blast, and we're still close friends and laugh about his dad walking in.

Lost my favorite vibrator on a rollercoaster because it got too slippery. I still miss it......

Had sex with a guy and never returned his phone calls. He wasn't even mediocre, and it was one of the few times that I had to fake it. That night I do regret......

Used a guy for sex and kicked him to the curb when he said "I love you" .....I told him I wasn't looking for love, but he seemed to think I would change my mind.....I didn't.

First night my (now) husband and I went out my friend was driving and when my husband asked "what do you want to do tonight" I said "your dick in my mouth would be a good start". He thought I was kidding....I wasn't.

My husband appreciates the fact that I can be trashy or sweet, and has never made me feel bad for my wild side.
Posted Image
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says....
"Oh Crap! She's up!"