Giving yourself a facial

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by whitedust, Oct 8, 2006.

1. whitedust

whitedust Member

Have any of you guys here ever given yourself a facial after a masturbation session?

If you don't even know what that is, well it basically involves getting into a position in which your penis is pointing directly at your face and ejaculating! And if you believe that this is gay/nasty/sick/etc, just take a moment to think about splattering your face with your cum and you'll see how erotic it is!

Anyways, I have done so several times, but after each time, the sense of eroticism seems to go away after ejaculating. So to any of the guys who have tried this, this leads to my other question: Have you found ways of prolonging the sense of eroticism after ejaculating?

2. kinkyboy182

kinkyboy182 Banned

I've tried a couple of times also, before i ejaculate the feeling is immense and my heart beats faster knowing that i'm going to shoot a hot load all over my face. but when i've done it i just feel sick and perverted

has anyone tried shooting into their mouths doing this, i've done it before but i don't like the taste!

littledannycoleman and Gr8cock like this.
  3. toomuch

toomuch Member

Ive shot it into my mouth and swallowed. I dont know whether it is sick or not. Its very erotic. Yeah I feel gross afterwards but I just gargle and brush. The anticipation far overides the loss of eroticism afterwars in my opinion.

littledannycoleman likes this.
  4. topper

topper Member

Ive done it to myself and my wife has done it to me many times also. If she was giving me a handjob in bed, she would always try and most of the time would get me in the face with it. That was one of the reasons she enjoyed jerking me off.
    I have given myself facials and came in my mouth and swallowed. The excitement level is high while doing it, but like the other guys, the feeling goes quick and I feel like a fool. Then I do it again the next time anyway.

5. physics

physics Member

These things sound very arousing, but unfortunately the feelings disappears immediately after ejaculation and feels nasty.

6. Stoshowik

Stoshowik Member

What? You have said this? This is from "Giving yourself a facial"? In Novgorod Oblast, woman has face. Man has face but protect from cold. Greater drink from prevent freeze can make face same position for many time. You have understood this? Boy should not spray on face if cold.

Beat self,

Stoshowik

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

In Soviet Russia, facials spray YOU!

8. campfirejam

campfirejam Something-Something

Privet! No fluids on face, no facial. Must prevent from freeze, need no facial. Privet! Much like shaved manda, no shave, prevent from freeze without shave. No facial. This is US? Drink Vodka!

Does not beatself,

Something Something

9. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

In Soviet Russia, manda shaves YOU!

10. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. roddy89

roddy89 Member

lots of times. over my face and hair

littledannycoleman likes this.
  12. strongjohn518

strongjohn518 Members

This is my favorite thing to do when i’m super horny. I’ll make sure I have a day to be alone and edge by jerking off and watching facial compilations all day. Then when I’m horny enough I’ll go to my room and start jerking off to a CEI instruction video. I’ll line up my ass and shove a dildo in it to make my orgasm even better. Then I’ll throw my legs up the wall and stare at my pulsating hole just anticipating what’s to come. I then quietly talk dirty to myself begging my dick to blow it’s load on my face. After a few more rounds of edging like this, I’ll throw a pair of glasses on so I can watch every drop fly out and hit my face and tongue. Once I’m ready to bust my nut I’ll spit on my cock and jerk my dick hard and fast and open my mouth wide. Then I’ll shower my face in a huge warm load and blow cum bubbles. After I’ll lay there and start jerking off again, the cum on my face makes me so horny for another load.

spike9 and Gr8cock like this.
  13. Gr8cock

Gr8cock Members

Drippin precum is so tasty then blowing a load in my mouth tops it off! Fucking drives me over the edge knowing a big load is just waiting to bang out of my nuts and into my throat!

JerseyDevil and bigredinmass like this.
  14. cyber6

cyber6 Members

when on skype others make me do it. i'm straight and hate the smell and taste of cum. but they make me do it to myself and record it.

15. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Be cool to see the recording

16. Mandykepp

Mandykepp Banned

I enjoy seeing cum and have had a few facials... I’m always amazed how guys in some videos can cum on their own faces.. sometimes I wish I could do the same thing. I’ve squirted before but it’s not something I can do often, and not exactly the same thing

Warmwet and Jerkaddict like this.
  17. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I saw a video on Beautiful Agony (they only show from the neck up) of a girl squirting on her own face. It was kinda hot.

C/S,
    Rev J

cass_jenner likes this.
  18. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Never intentionally but have done it many times.

CUMDRUNK69 likes this.
  19. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yep! Lol

20. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I have done it a few times by accident (not with my legs over my head or anything like that) but my immediate reaction is to clean up. I also agree with many posts above; once you’ve gotten off, the horniness instantly goes away.