So who likes Morning Sex? What Kind...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ljnh, Sep 27, 2006.

1. cfs

cfs Member

i'm pretty sure there's actually a chemical reason for being horny in the morning. recently i have found myself waking up after a long effed up night and the first thing i do when i open my eyes is make a booty call. last week i just unlocked the door and went back to bed and waited for my friend to let himself in. it was so nice and a great way to start the day [​IMG]

2. LexLuv101

LexLuv101 Member

Usually I like to chill for awhile when I wake up. However, morning sex when you're finally awake is great. The guy's morning wood is a blessed thing!

3. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Not when you need to take a piss, which I have to do every morning, with a hard on, the battle never ends.

4. hitsuzen

hitsuzen Member

Love it. :)
    I usually cuddle up to my boyfriend and wait for him to wake up

5. jessss

jessss Member

mmm nothing like a quickie in the morning and then rushing to get ready for work.

6. pomegranite

pomegranite Member

My boyfriend needs SO much sleep and takes a million years to wake up. I sometimes wake up really really horny and try to seduce him but it never works- he's just too tired to want anything (or give anything!). It is quite annoying. I'd love that sort of a wake up. Presumably there isn't much I can do about it though?!

7. tribfan

tribfan Member

morning sex has to be the best, especially when i wake to find my partner deep throating me- its awesome- i just grab her flip her on her back over the edge of the bed and fuck her with as much early morning energy i can summon- she cums like an express train and generally the sheets need changing :)

( i half-think she only does it when she wants to wash the sheets -lol)

8. Backdoor_Lady

Backdoor_Lady Member

We have morning sex followed-up by a nice warm golden shower. Hubby says it feels like a long orgasm when pissing on me. Myself I like the feel of his warm piss hitting against my clit, I almost cum again. By the way I never thought I would like golden showers but the more we do it, the more I like it.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

Morning sex is cool.. And really I mean that litterally. My dick feels like its on fire, I do drink plenty of water and have a constant erection in the morning, But I dont really care to have a orgasm. I like the feel of my rock hard cock inside the pussy for a few moments, but on the move its really not worth the mess, a slip in slide, cuddle is all I really require. The full bladder is sort of painful should a position change, but I dont have a problem taking a piss and bringing the tool back up if need to be.

10. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Hmmm i guess im the only one who dislikes it. I nearly always wake up with a dry throat and just generally feel cranky until ive been up for an hour. Plus i usually have morning breath lol.
    I LOVE sex at night though, like 11pm onwards, its so much better than in the day.

11. Lilia

Lilia Member

There is no better way to wake up than either of those!!:) You have one lucky partner..

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont care to put any work into morning sex, After a body has been laying for 8 hours its more likely to strain and pull muscles..
    The bladder issue is also one for me. That is bad on your workings to hold a piss, with a full erection and then force a orgasm. Im not saying it will kill you or rupture a kidney Im just saying I dont feel comfortable..
    So to answer the post

. No I dont really care for it. If My dick is hard and the pussys easy to get to, Ill slid around a bit, and cuddle. Orgasm isnt necessary for my sexual needs.

13. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

i find that women have mocre against morning sex than men, wonder why?

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

not many women want to go to work with a load of cum in their pussies... i guess imo.
    Its a mess, Pull out methods work for the male, should a women cum, cant take shower, her pussy is on her mind all day. We live in a society where we maintain our sex life to accommodate our other activities, as we get older sex is a chore. I know I like to clean my privates after sex every single time.. but a women with a hole has to clean herself i would think.
    Another thing When I was much younger single even, the morning erection was a I thought a need to cum, so I had a cum rag close by like most teen males do.
    Later I found that my orgasms were uncomfortable, Which usually gave me a headache for the rest of the day, from not voiding myself first..
    Im not sure if its related to the topic. But still.. I dont mind taking a piss and then returning to bed to have sex..
    This Ive heard is a problem for women also. as a full bladder and clitoral stimulation may cause them to piss themselfs, Ive had intercourse where a women did piss herself from her orgasm.. that was very interesting.. It wasnt alot of piss but it was urine..

Altman likes this.
  15. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

About the cleaning thing, the idea of morning sex is to have sex then take your morning shower.

16. sexyartist

sexyartist Member

I love morning sex I love to give my guy a blowjob first thing and then fuck. Of course I love sex morning noon and night. I just love sex and I love pleasing my partner anyway I can.

17. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I like it more at night because there is this thing I like to do after,,, pass out. Snuggled up and warm against my man

I love going at it hot and hard and till I am spent and I would hate to have to work a day after that, plus for a man it's more like a quickie then he is gone for the day... That sucks.

I guess what I am saying is it's good on a Saturday or Sunday morning when you aren't rushing to get it done and out the door.

18. herne

herne Member

I love sex all the time

19. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm not a morning sex person. On weekends, sometimes my husband fucks me for a while, but he finds it difficult to climax. Most times we'll have sex in the morning, none of us will climax.

20. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's the perfect way to start the day