i know its not e but adderall help

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Dark Star, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

ok. ive been taking adderall for about 2 weeks now maybe and the first time i took one 15mg and felt barely anything and so i took two (30mg) and i felt OK. but what kinda things can you tell me about dosage. because i may or may not have ADD i think its just because im a teenager and dont give a fuck but anyways. how much do you sugest i take to feel a heavy buzz like that of a strong drug. also how uch does it take to overdose?

ps i know this is the mdma section but no one would answer me in the pharmacuticals and it does contain anphetimines so ya :) please help

2. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Me and my buddy used to rail that junk all the time, if you wanna get off one pill up the nose will do it. But I hardly recommend it, just like most speedy drugs it can be very addictive.

3. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

well thats what i was thinking of doing. i have the newer adderall xr's 15mg of it. so im thinking it will get me pretty good if i snort whats inside the capsules. i have about 6 right now and im just going to take it slow to see how it effects me.

4. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

Just grind em up with a credit card. Adderal is a great drug if you have some work to get done, provided that you dont have a large supply of it available... you just won't wanna stop

5. Dark Star

Dark Star Member

yea last night i took 45mg of adderall xr's...it was awsome. a mild mdma type of high but mostly confusing energry with the need to talk about every living thing on the planet. i snorted 30mg of it then poured 15mg under my tongue and let it disolve in diet coke. the only problem i really had with the stuff is that the lil balls inside of the capsules are REALLY hard to break up. i mean theyre like hard sprinkles and when you hit them with a card they just pop all over and shit so i couldnt get a fine powder but i did make them from an orange color to a lil orange color so i assumed i got some of the time released coating off of them. anyways it was pretty fucking awsome eventually the speed effect wore off and i hit a strong case of euphoria...which was awsome because my friends were in the car and it was cool out side and they rolled down the windows and played darkside of the moon from floyd and i took me shoes off and my shirt and put my feet out the window..i layed back and closed my eyes and with the street lights being the exact same distance apart it was like a beat of light with my eyes closed as well as many pychedelic patterns.. i was surprised because i didnt think that would happen. it wasnt very vibrant or anything but you could definatly see them..anyways awsome drug im gonna keep using

6. fairfield

fairfield Member

And so the addiction begins lol just remember to have a break from it now and again.

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Your flying face first into burnout city.

8. celeste

celeste Member

Be careful! It's fun in the beginning,then after awhile there never seems to be enough! It's speed.A great high and a rude,hard crash.That & Diet Cokes'll eat the teeth right outa your head! No joke!

9. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

To crush the balls - get 2 metal spoons, preferably of different sizes. Place your balls in the larger spoon. Slowly grind them into a powder with the other spoon. It's gonna take a lot of pressure, and you'll still lose a few balls, but you'll get most of it crushed.

I just had an idea - get a cellophane from a pack of cigs, and when you grind your pills, put the spoons inside that. Any balls that shoot out should stay in the cellophane where they can easily be retrieved to be put back in the spoons.