Pissing my bed when drunk

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by desert nightmare, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yeah I've never pissed myself after anything... And I've drank a LOT before.

Wear depends.

2. uplink

uplink Member

hahahaha

How do you get urine out of your mattress?
    That's gotta me a real date killer, inviting a lady into a bed that smells like urine.

3. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

are you trying to be a badass because 11 shots of jim beam is QUITE a bit.. and i used to be a rather HEAVY jim beam drinker...
    anyway, no i have never pissed myself when drunk. i don't think i've ever pissed myself.. well, probably when i was a little kid :)

4. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Hahaha first time I drank (a lot) I actually was trying to race someone to see who could drink the most... I found out after my second 26'er that nobody else was competing against me...

I didn't piss my pants, but I puked everywhere haha. Not even a hangover!

5. randoms

randoms Member

this happens to me on occasion (once every 3-4 months)...on a good night I can easily drink 30 beers, and have a tendancy to be able to drink 4 or 5 right before bed...on any given night when i drink strictly beer all night, and pass out in the sense that i don't remember the portion of the night that involves going to bed...what do you expect? im drinking almost 3 gallons of beer and have 0 control over my body....

6. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

The worst I've done from drinking too much is puked in places I shouldn't have. I mean....body fluid-wise....

7. j_red

j_red Member

one time i drank to much and went to sleep...friend said he saw me pissing on the carpet(this was in a hotel) but i don't remember anything about that...i think i was sleep walking b/c i remember everything up to going to bed and falling asleep..he said he was afraid i was pissing on his shoes lol

i woke up and asked him why the carpet was wet lol

8. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

i did once when the doser gave me more than i wanted and i ended up tryin to drink/smoke myself to sleep, wow what a wild ride that was.

my good buddy drank too much once and vomited in a friend's bed, I have also seen people vomiting into kitchen sinks as well as pissing, saw that in humboldt once we's was trimming and this dude from mendo was drinkin too much and ended up pissin in the growers kitchen sink, man from there it got really wierd, specialy since I was trippin on some good beach cyans and accidentaly cut myfinger open with my trimmy skizzers and bled all over some orange crush, the grower having flipped out on the drunkard that urinated in his sink came back into his living room (full of dirty ass hippies crammed in around silk screens) all bewildered looking to find me asking him if he had a bandaid, or some tp and ducttape, he was hella pissed but didnt fault me cause I was frying. I dont know what happened to that drunk ass guy but I ended up in some head's apartment out in the redwoods doing lines of coke off the toilet tank into the wee hours of the morning with this psyco dead head chik.

9. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

I drink 5ths in a night

11 shots isnt really that much if your body has a natural tolerance to booze. Girls have much lower tolerances in regards to men even if they drink heavily. Not trying to be sexist, but it's science.

10. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

Dude thats fucking weird...

thats happened to me before during a trip too

11. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

My ex used to get up in the middle of the night (after heavy drinking) and just pee wherever he thought he should....on the carpet in the middle of the room, on top of the clothes dresser, etc. Then one morning (after alot of drinking) he shook me to get me up and said "eww gross you peed the bed" and then got up and went back to sleep on the couch. I felt around and noticed that I was in fact laying in a pool, but upon further investigation I realized that my pj's weren't wet at all...so I got up and went to the couch to check him and sure enough, his boxers were soaked haha.

Come to find out he had some disorder that only allowd part of his bladder to release, so it never emptied and when he had to go it was always and "emergency" so after drinking too much his bladder was like a child's and he wet the bed or wherever without really knowing it.

If you are wetting the bed though, it means you are drinking too much, for whatever reason.

12. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^ lol that is hilarious. he blamed it on you

13. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

It was quite humorous : )

14. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

I've only pissed myself once while drunk, and it was in the worst place ever. I was near blackout at my fraternity house during a tailgate (tons of girls everywhere) and suddenly my pants were soaked. I didn't even know I needed to piss. Luckily I had been drinking all day so it was very watered down and I claimed to have "spilt beer" on myself. It worked, no-one knew.

15. j_red

j_red Member

Haha epona...I do similar things...only twice so far. After very heavy drinking for me( like 12 beers + a few shots).

On vacation with my friends i pissed on the carpet( after i went to sleep, i thought i was sleep walking when i found out) and my friend said he saw me and he was afraid i was pissing on his shoes.

Just the other day after about the same amount of drinking, in the middle of the night I opened my drawer and pissed in that. In the morning i felt a bit of a wet spot and thought "damn cat"... then i opened the drawer to get a shirt and i was like fuck...i pissed in my drawer.

Since then I've decided to cut myself off at about 10 beers :p

16. Formertechno34

Formertechno34 Member

I've never pissed myself while drunk so I don't know, hahah you must have drank alot dude.:H

17. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

I've never pissed myself......but have pissed on things like chairs, toilet with the lid still down, garbage can......laundry room drain hole....hasn't happened in quite some time tho thankfully. Nothing like pissing some random place when drunk and feeling like the worlds biggest jack-ass when you wake up the next morning and hear what you did.

18. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

If I had that problem, I'd probably make certain to pass out in somebody else's bed.

19. RancidPunx

RancidPunx Member

I used to get really high and when I sat in this certain chair, it felt like my entire ass was wet... and I would ask my friend if I was pissing lolol

good times

20. theongoingwow

theongoingwow Member

that may be a sign of a thyroid problem. my father has it and he does that when he drinks...