- - - - -

Pissing my bed when drunk

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 06:34 AM

Does any one else piss themselves or their bed when they are past out drunk? I do especially after about 10 beers.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#2 HatEd

HatEd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 06:45 AM

You might be drinking to much if that happenes to you.

naheyyyyy

Posted Image

#3 blitz7341

blitz7341

Banned

• Banned
  • 1,921 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 09:39 AM

thats funny ive never pissed myself when on drugs.....cept like when u go to pee and finish and like u walk to the next room and like a few drops come out idk

#4 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted September 23 2006 - 03:49 PM

Yeahs it's only when i drink shit loads of beer.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#5 BungalowBrad

BungalowBrad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 08:30 AM

I think everyone who has drunk heavily a decent amount has peed themselves. I have a few times after drinking a shit ton...it sucks. I don't think there's much I can do though, except drink less.

#6 2cesarewild

2cesarewild

I'm an idiot.

• Members
  • 5,882 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 08:50 AM

lol i've never pissed myself from taking any amount of anything but I'd say that you drank too much. Try cutting yourself off at like 6 or maybe even 8 idk.
Posted Image
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white,
If you get bitten, just hate the bite

#7 polymer

polymer

• 1,622 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 09:32 AM

never.

I've peed in the middle of someone's living room, and on the middle of a dance floor (not proud of those days either), but never on myself, even after blacking out.

unno, people react differently

#8 eman resu

eman resu

• 1,161 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 03:40 PM

i once peed my swim shorts on a beach before i went swimming for no good reason but some grandpa noticed me and started yelling telling me he was going to call the cops.

#9 Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208

• 1,890 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 04:31 PM

one time i was had 720mg's of DXM and my friends convinced me that we went to the park (we didnt) and i pissed in front of a bunch of little kids (i didnt), and one of their moms yelled "MY HUSBAND IS A COP!" at me and i was scared for a few days untill they told me they were just fucking around.
Posted Image

#10 KParker730

KParker730

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted September 25 2006 - 04:57 PM

when i first tripped i kept feeling like i pissed myself. I must have looked retarded, i kept sticking my hand back down my pants like oh shit dude! but i never actually did.
Posted Image

#11 C123-473

C123-473

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted September 30 2006 - 06:28 PM

Whenever I get falling-down drunk (especially if when I'm in public and I don't want to embarass myself), I simply open my fly and flop out my dick before I pass out.
What?

#12 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted October 01 2006 - 07:28 PM

Yeah whenever i was still conscious i'd just flop it out and piss. Once i came home after throwing up drunk and had to piss really bad. My brother was in the bathroom so i walked to my room to piss out the window. When i got there there was a bunch of shit in the way so i just said fuck it, and pissed in my flour. Then i passed out. The next morning i walked over to get something next to the window and stepped in it. At first i had forgot what i did the night before. Then i remembered and was like shit that sucks.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#13 C123-473

C123-473

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted October 02 2006 - 06:25 PM

That's something you really need to get in check. Plan ahead and go to the bathroom before you go to bed.
Go outside before you go on the floor.
Who are you, Mini-Me?

#14 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted October 03 2006 - 04:38 AM

No. But damn. It doesn't really matter anymore because i can't get drunk anymore.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#15 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted October 03 2006 - 06:51 PM

if your father had any idea his 17 year old son pisses himself after drinking a couple beers i bet he'd show you what it was like to have fake teeth.

No he probably wouldn't give a fuck.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#16 Parkman

Parkman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 12:37 PM

if your father had any idea his 17 year old son pisses himself after drinking a couple beers i bet he'd show you what it was like to have fake teeth.

ive never heard u say one positive thing about ANYONE, why even waste your time?

#17 desert nightmare

desert nightmare

• 1,059 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 06:22 PM

ive never heard u say one positive thing about ANYONE, why even waste your time?

Agreeable.
Posted Image

Patterns are my life!

#18 trippedelia

trippedelia

wow

• Members
  • 3,076 posts

Posted October 13 2006 - 12:20 AM

lohahahaa.
i did this once when i first started drinking, at my close cousin's house, only had like 11 shots of beam but i had no tolerance back then, and somehow i got away with it without being caught, fuck yeah.
until now. damn
woke up very oddly wet.. but before anyone else.
grabbed all the bed shit and my clothes, wore a towel for the day, choked the fuck out of the washing machine, good times.
And through the window in the wall
Comes streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning.

#19 LetNLetLive

LetNLetLive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted February 06 2007 - 10:49 AM

pissing the bed after drinking is actually very common desert nightmares. its more common then people thing, most just dont have the balls to admit it like you just did.

Ill admit it i do sometimes, but mine results from an over active bladder on top of binge drinking, Fight your sleep for a while and make sure to go to the bathroom a lot before you ass out.

its becuase your passing out so hard core your not going to wake up when you feel that you need to go, your sleeping to hard. its common.
Posted ImageAmber Lynn Posted Image

#20 nesta

nesta

Banned

• Banned
  • 20,590 posts

Posted February 06 2007 - 10:57 AM

yes, i've wet the bed after passing out from drinking too much, but only once, and it was when i killed a pint of bacardi select really quickly. really made me want to restrict how much i drink!
Cate8 You know, currently, your profile says you are viewing the Psychedelics forum at promptly 4:20 PM. I appreciate that.

#21 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 05:35 AM

Yeah I've never pissed myself after anything... And I've drank a LOT before.

Wear depends.

* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *

#22 uplink

uplink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 06:02 PM

hahahaha

How do you get urine out of your mattress?
That's gotta me a real date killer, inviting a lady into a bed that smells like urine.

Posted Image

fuck that shit man...when i was 15 i ate a whole marijuana plant and stayed high for 10 days! ha..

e1e4f2

#23 beatlerific

beatlerific

not like other girls

• Members
  • 1,581 posts

Posted March 04 2007 - 06:06 PM

lohahahaa.
i did this once when i first started drinking, at my close cousin's house, only had like 11 shots of beam but i had no tolerance back then, and somehow i got away with it without being caught, fuck yeah.
until now. damn
woke up very oddly wet.. but before anyone else.
grabbed all the bed shit and my clothes, wore a towel for the day, choked the fuck out of the washing machine, good times.

are you trying to be a badass because 11 shots of jim beam is QUITE a bit.. and i used to be a rather HEAVY jim beam drinker...
anyway, no i have never pissed myself when drunk. i don't think i've ever pissed myself.. well, probably when i was a little kid :)
goin' where the climate suits my clothes.

#24 Twizz

Twizz

Drug Conoisseur

• Members
  • 3,026 posts

Posted March 05 2007 - 05:22 AM

Hahaha first time I drank (a lot) I actually was trying to race someone to see who could drink the most... I found out after my second 26'er that nobody else was competing against me...

I didn't piss my pants, but I puked everywhere haha. Not even a hangover!

* Twizz is NOT a medical professional, and none of the information that he provides has been directly confirmed by a registered doctor. Should you have any serious concerns, please contact a licenced physician and don't ask a bunch of random people in a forum. *

#25 randoms

randoms

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 18 2007 - 08:48 AM

this happens to me on occasion (once every 3-4 months)...on a good night I can easily drink 30 beers, and have a tendancy to be able to drink 4 or 5 right before bed...on any given night when i drink strictly beer all night, and pass out in the sense that i don't remember the portion of the night that involves going to bed...what do you expect? im drinking almost 3 gallons of beer and have 0 control over my body....

#26 Geneity

Geneity

self-proclaimed advocate

• Members
  • 6,653 posts

Posted August 26 2007 - 11:57 PM

The worst I've done from drinking too much is puked in places I shouldn't have. I mean....body fluid-wise....

#27 j_red

j_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted September 14 2007 - 07:53 AM

one time i drank to much and went to sleep...friend said he saw me pissing on the carpet(this was in a hotel) but i don't remember anything about that...i think i was sleep walking b/c i remember everything up to going to bed and falling asleep..he said he was afraid i was pissing on his shoes lol

i woke up and asked him why the carpet was wet lol

#28 lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime

Fucked in the head

• Members
  • 1,490 posts

Posted October 04 2007 - 11:45 PM

i did once when the doser gave me more than i wanted and i ended up tryin to drink/smoke myself to sleep, wow what a wild ride that was.

my good buddy drank too much once and vomited in a friend's bed, I have also seen people vomiting into kitchen sinks as well as pissing, saw that in humboldt once we's was trimming and this dude from mendo was drinkin too much and ended up pissin in the growers kitchen sink, man from there it got really wierd, specialy since I was trippin on some good beach cyans and accidentaly cut myfinger open with my trimmy skizzers and bled all over some orange crush, the grower having flipped out on the drunkard that urinated in his sink came back into his living room (full of dirty ass hippies crammed in around silk screens) all bewildered looking to find me asking him if he had a bandaid, or some tp and ducttape, he was hella pissed but didnt fault me cause I was frying. I dont know what happened to that drunk ass guy but I ended up in some head's apartment out in the redwoods doing lines of coke off the toilet tank into the wee hours of the morning with this psyco dead head chik.
....uhhh

#29 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted October 05 2007 - 08:31 AM

are you trying to be a badass because 11 shots of jim beam is QUITE a bit.. and i used to be a rather HEAVY jim beam drinker...
anyway, no i have never pissed myself when drunk. i don't think i've ever pissed myself.. well, probably when i was a little kid :)

I drink 5ths in a night

11 shots isnt really that much if your body has a natural tolerance to booze. Girls have much lower tolerances in regards to men even if they drink heavily. Not trying to be sexist, but it's science.

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs

#30 PsychMyke

PsychMyke

• 1,331 posts

Posted October 05 2007 - 08:33 AM

when i first tripped i kept feeling like i pissed myself. I must have looked retarded, i kept sticking my hand back down my pants like oh shit dude! but i never actually did.

Dude thats fucking weird...

thats happened to me before during a trip too

Posted Image

Drop acid...not bombs