Pissing my bed when drunk

Discussion in 'Potent Potables' started by desert nightmare, Sep 23, 2006.

1. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

Does any one else piss themselves or their bed when they are past out drunk? I do especially after about 10 beers.

2. HatEd

HatEd Member

You might be drinking to much if that happenes to you.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

thats funny ive never pissed myself when on drugs.....cept like when u go to pee and finish and like u walk to the next room and like a few drops come out idk

4. desert nightmare

Yeahs it's only when i drink shit loads of beer.

5. BungalowBrad

BungalowBrad Member

I think everyone who has drunk heavily a decent amount has peed themselves. I have a few times after drinking a shit ton...it sucks. I don't think there's much I can do though, except drink less.

6. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lol i've never pissed myself from taking any amount of anything but I'd say that you drank too much. Try cutting yourself off at like 6 or maybe even 8 idk.

7. polymer

polymer Senior Member

never.

I've peed in the middle of someone's living room, and on the middle of a dance floor (not proud of those days either), but never on myself, even after blacking out.

unno, people react differently

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

i once peed my swim shorts on a beach before i went swimming for no good reason but some grandpa noticed me and started yelling telling me he was going to call the cops.

9. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

one time i was had 720mg's of DXM and my friends convinced me that we went to the park (we didnt) and i pissed in front of a bunch of little kids (i didnt), and one of their moms yelled "MY HUSBAND IS A COP!" at me and i was scared for a few days untill they told me they were just fucking around.

10. KParker730

KParker730 Member

when i first tripped i kept feeling like i pissed myself. I must have looked retarded, i kept sticking my hand back down my pants like oh shit dude! but i never actually did.

11. C123-473

C123-473 Member

Whenever I get falling-down drunk (especially if when I'm in public and I don't want to embarass myself), I simply open my fly and flop out my dick before I pass out.
    What?

12. desert nightmare

Yeah whenever i was still conscious i'd just flop it out and piss. Once i came home after throwing up drunk and had to piss really bad. My brother was in the bathroom so i walked to my room to piss out the window. When i got there there was a bunch of shit in the way so i just said fuck it, and pissed in my flour. Then i passed out. The next morning i walked over to get something next to the window and stepped in it. At first i had forgot what i did the night before. Then i remembered and was like shit that sucks.

13. C123-473

C123-473 Member

That's something you really need to get in check. Plan ahead and go to the bathroom before you go to bed.
    Go outside before you go on the floor.
    Who are you, Mini-Me?

14. desert nightmare

No. But damn. It doesn't really matter anymore because i can't get drunk anymore.

15. desert nightmare

No he probably wouldn't give a fuck.

16. Parkman

Parkman Member

ive never heard u say one positive thing about ANYONE, why even waste your time?

17. desert nightmare

Agreeable.

18. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

lohahahaa.
    i did this once when i first started drinking, at my close cousin's house, only had like 11 shots of beam but i had no tolerance back then, and somehow i got away with it without being caught, fuck yeah.
    until now. damn
    woke up very oddly wet.. but before anyone else.
    grabbed all the bed shit and my clothes, wore a towel for the day, choked the fuck out of the washing machine, good times.

19. LetNLetLive

LetNLetLive Member

pissing the bed after drinking is actually very common desert nightmares. its more common then people thing, most just dont have the balls to admit it like you just did.

Ill admit it i do sometimes, but mine results from an over active bladder on top of binge drinking, Fight your sleep for a while and make sure to go to the bathroom a lot before you ass out.

its becuase your passing out so hard core your not going to wake up when you feel that you need to go, your sleeping to hard. its common.

20. nesta

nesta Banned

yes, i've wet the bed after passing out from drinking too much, but only once, and it was when i killed a pint of bacardi select really quickly. really made me want to restrict how much i drink!