Spanking stories

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by woodcat, Sep 20, 2006.

1. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Ok then lets here your spanking stories!!

2. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Appears most regs don't have any and the ones that do don't spank n tell.

There is a thread somewhere that has enough of'em just to tease... *L*

3. now?

now? Member

bent over the back of the chair, skirt flipped up, thong left on, he rubs and massages my pussy thru the fabric, moves to rubbing and squeezing my cheeks and pulling them apart, asks me if I'm ready, I know what is going to happen, whether I am ready or not, he softly rubs Tiger Balm on my cheeks, and into my crack and pussy through the silky fabric of my thong, the heat builds quickly, almost too much then the first swat with the back of the hairbrush bought just for this, I jerk from the surprise and pain, he warns me to be still or else...he uses the hairbrush well, from practice, evenly on each cheek, and spreading the swats around, I am on fire and aroused...when each cheek has turned red, burnng from the Tiger Balm and his swats, he stops, pulls my thong aside, and enters me...

1 person likes this.
  4. juicyxxx

juicyxxx Member

sounds hot babes xxx

5. now?

now? Member

It is, in more ways than one--the friction and heat of his hands rubbing in the Tiger Balm, the burn of multiple swats, then him, okay, I'm making myself hot now. I don't get spanked often, maybe 3 or 4 tmes a month, but I never know when he will spank me--the worse is right before we are going out and I have to sit down for a long time--like at church or a dinner or a meeting. If you have ever been spanked you know what it feels like to sit afterwards.

6. Malapascua

Malapascua Member

I've never been spanked or spanked anyone, but I would like to participate.

7. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Getting spanked before going to church! There has to a joke there!

8. now?

now? Member

Well, I have to learn to be a good girl right?? lol

9. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

And are you good??

10. now?

now? Member

According to my husband, I am--until I need a spanking...then somehow I am bad--hahaha

11. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

i have bruises from this weekend! :X

12. now?

now? Member

ouch, you bad, bad, girl--how many times does it take for you to learn your lesson?????

I hope I never learn my lesson. ;) How about you?

13. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

noooo i never wanna learn. that's the fun of it all! bein bad is soooooo good!

14. Medohudo

Medohudo Member

I'll keep school in session for ya then. *winds up for a quick slap*

15. Medohudo

Medohudo Member

I hope they got kissed better! If not, lemme know.

16. THE MIGHTY TOENAIL

THE MIGHTY TOENAIL Member

I remember when I was first spanked in a sexual way.

Ever since I was little the thought of spanking...being punished...turned me on. When I was young [about age 8] I remember reading a story book set in the forest. One of the creatures who lived in the forest had been naughty so to punish it they had to give it a spanking. However, the spanker's hand often got sore...so they'd created a spanking machine to punish the offender. The creature that needed to be punished was strapped into this giant machine with a huge hand that spanked it while it writhed and cried. I read that page, and looked at that picture, over and over.

When I was older [about 13 / 14] and I realised my fantasies were sexual I would look up spanking stories on the internet and masturbate to them. They got me so wet...and turned on. i would try to spank myself to see what it felt like...or pinch myself. The feelings of pain always intensified the sexual feeling for me. They were one in the same - intense sensation, the feeling of being naughty, being held down and punished.

But despite all the unresolved tension, spanking was something I never thought would actually happen...it was so far away, so elusive. How could I ever get anyone to actually do that to me? I would be too shy to ask! What if they laughed at me? Who would be into that?

Then, when I was about 16, I got into a really hot relationship with a guy a year younger than me. He was georgous! Slim and tall...wavy dark brown / black hair, brown eyes. Slim fingers like a piano player. He wore punk / hippy clothes, had square-framed glasses and danced to his own tune. He was shy but very smart and imaginative and a tad crazy. Lazy. We clicked...I was pretty damn smart too, and lazy-crazy-hazy.

Once we got past the shy, we loosed our desired on each other. Usually in his tiny bedroom [full of books and daleks - he was a big dr who fan] while his mother was downstairs. Sometimes in the local park underneath the play equipment where no one would see - but might, possibly ;) I knew I could ask him to spank me...

So one day, when we were getting very hot in his bedroom together, I whispered in his ear..."I want you to spank me"...I was going bright red, I can tell you. At first he was a little surprised..."are you sure...?"...."yes, I'm sure. I've always wanted to be spanked...please?". I lay over his knee on his bed. At first he didn't want to hurt me...but then....he got right into it. He found he really, really really liked it! Harder and harder he slapped...and pinched...and scratched. He called me naughty girl, little slut, depraved...wowwwww! I was soooo wet.

Needless to say he discovered that day he was definately into the dominant side of S&M, and that it let him express being agressive - great for someone so shy. We both really surprised ourselves with how much we got into it and how much we both loved our roles. I remember after a session of good few hours of making out and S&M, I was covered in bruises on my butt and legs, scratches and blood. But we were both on such a high! A real, sexual full-on giggling high . I remember us running down the street where he lived, giggling our heads off. We went to the local shop and got a huge bag of hot chips to share...damn they were good chips! All that kinky stuff made us hungry. It was just such a great feeling of release and happiness and closeness.

That was the first time we played those games...but definately not the last.

*Sigh*...good memories :D

17. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

aaaaah man, shame your not straight, i'd love to have a setion with you
    ooo yes, yes, yes!!!
    :)

18. dreamingofTheo

dreamingofTheo Member

I `ve been spanked before, this guy I was seeing would fuck me doggy and or , standing with me bent over in front of him at hip level,he would gently enter his cock into me then as he would being to thrust I`d get a small spank on my right cheek of my ass as he was pushing a finger or two into my **** itself I`d be rubbing the top of my pussy some too, a girating back toward the base of his ball sack this would push his penis up inside me all the more I`d feel his head in mycunt swelling and as he shot his load in me he would spank me with his hand sooohard I would have **** juice and his cum, cumming out of me. It would sting sooo hard that my **** would hold even tighter to the head of his penis inside me I would have a heck of a time loosening up to let go of his whole head and shaft but dam it was good I would feel a pop when his head would finally come out dripping in our juice.

1 person likes this.
  19. bend over

bend over Member

Anyone want to put this naughty lady over their knee???

20. bend over

bend over Member

Please...........????