Busted Saturday morning

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by -Sir_Smoke_Alot-, Sep 19, 2006.

1. -Sir_Smoke_Alot-

-Sir_Smoke_Alot- Member

yea..i havent been on hipforums in a long ass time..and im sorry!...but..just this saturday morning/friday night..i stayed at a friends house who was havin a party..i started drinkin and shit and was tired as fuck and passed out around 2a.m...at 6am my friend brandon woke me up sayin that this kid named aaron was talkin shit about his mom and he was goin to whip his ass and whatnot..i was the only sober one at this time so of course i gave him a ride (dumb fucking idea)..we get to aarons house and bradon starts screamin at him..aaron is yellin through the window cuz he locked the door at this point..brandon breaks the screen on his window and door..and remember its around 630 in the morning at this point..and so someone called the cops..3 cop cars pull up and arrest brandon (hes 18)..and jared is still sitting in my back seat of my car and the cops shine the light in on him and spot a beer can (brandons) sitting in my car..so they have the right to search it..(fuckin pigs!)..and they get me with possession of pot, cigs, alcohol, and drug paraphanilia..the paraphanilia is a 3rd degree misdemeanor and so i automatically have supervised probation for a year right there..i dunno what all im for sure getting out of it yet since the court papers come in the mail..but ill keep you guys informed...peace and love

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

sucks big time man

3. katyismename

katyismename Member

shit that sucks!! aww :( sorry

4. chief_420

chief_420 Member

yeah its a bummer man, i've been busted by the cops at school and everything, keep us posted on how your doing and hey if anything you'l come out of this a bit wiser, and that aint half bad

5. STON3R

STON3R Member

bummer man...sucks 2 live in the US of A. Last time a cop found my paraphanilia
    (Buster and Pipe) he just took them and left me alone, dident even take a name or anything

6. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

possesion of cigs.......ok

7. govenor of jimcinati

govenor of jimcinati Member

he's probally under 18

8. katyismename

katyismename Member

... you have to be over 18 for cigs? weird. it's 16 here.

9. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

yes tobacco isn't legal until 18 here in the states. I think utah is 19 and maybe a couple others. Some places they make a big deal out of it like they'll ticket a minor for it. In Colorado, at least for awhile, it was illegal to buy but not illegal to have. I'm not sure on the current law.

10. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Suggestion: Quit hanging around with Brandon.

11. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

where i live, you can smoke a ciggarette in front of a cop at any age, but cant be seen getting them
    therefor, you can have them but you cant get them
    make sense?

12. Splosh

Splosh Member

Suggestion: Move out of USA

13. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

ya, preferably now so you can be a fugative...

14. gusmaley420

gusmaley420 Guest

awful thats shitty homie

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

16. hooly

hooly Member

hehe

17. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

dude that sucks ass. listen if you have the ballz,, and aint afraid,,,

run to northern cali. the cops wont extradite you for all that shit you got busted with. but of course you'd have to live in the woods n shit cuz you dont know anyone. or live on the street for awhile. i have a friend that got busted w/ 2 oz.'s and like $1500 bucks, that is where he is. the cops laugh at him when he tells them why he has a warrant in another state saying "is that all you got busted with lol".

oh and i got busted 2/3 weeks ago w/ an open container. that sucks, good thing they didnt take me to jail though. just got a courtdate,, probly only will community service