Click to shop at In Harmony Herbs and Spice
Photo
- - - - -

What does it feel like to have a cock slide into you?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,508 posts

Posted December 13 2016 - 02:35 PM

Did not realize you were just parodying. I don't read threads like these, but happened to see what you said last only. I apologize then.

and yes, I am a very nice person when unprovoked....but see you were just parodying now...

#32 neonspectraltoast

neonspectraltoast

• PipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted December 13 2016 - 03:17 PM

Sorry moonglow, I am sensitive to my lady troubles.  It's a little bit ridiculous to accuse you of cruelty.  

#33 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,508 posts

Posted December 13 2016 - 04:36 PM

I don't know what your lady troubles are and am not asking you......That is your business...of course...but if it is about not having a girlfriend right now or something like that....You will meet someone perfect for you some day, and i mean that in a very nice way this time. We all have things we are very sensitive about.....so we should all be a little kinder....at all times....no one knows really what is going on in someone's life here....and what a weird thread to be having this conversation on.....ok...I am sorry again.....is all I can say....Stay your loving self....don't become bitter and angry....and believe in yourself and whatever will be will be.... :)

Edited by Moonglow181, December 13 2016 - 04:38 PM.

#34 BiLarry55

BiLarry55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted December 14 2016 - 12:40 PM

Having a cock slide into my mouth feels so natural, like I was born to suck cock.
  • 19Bobby58 likes this

#35 ninhanh94

ninhanh94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 23 2016 - 04:32 AM

You have seen Spider-Man? I think this is the latest and the best part of Spider-Man. It was so great.I suggest you watch it now.

#36 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• PipPipPip
  • 38,625 posts

Posted December 23 2016 - 10:29 AM

You have seen Spider-Man? I think this is the latest and the best part of Spider-Man. It was so great.I suggest you watch it now.

watching spider man feels like having a cock slide into you.

Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop