advice on how to self suck???

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by wankinguy15, Sep 3, 2006.

1. wankinguy15

wankinguy15 Member

Im a 15 y/o male and ive really wanted to try self sucking but have never been able to do it. i have a 6 inch penis and would really like to be able to scuk my own dick. i always come about 6 inches or a foot away from being able to reach it with my tounge and its torture. does anybody have advice on how i can become more flexible or the best way i can get my mouth to my penis?

2. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

stretch! gotta work for it.

3. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

ya gotta be warmed up first and formost. don't try it in the morning after being in be all day, try doing it at night after a hot day full of physically demanding work. make sure your muscles are literally warm, put a heater on in your bedroom if you have to, and streeetch. its easier with your feet over your head so you have your body weight working in your favour as opposed to leaning forward, and have hyour head propped with a single pillow...only one though as you dont want to strain your neck.

4. eternalhungerr

eternalhungerr Member

Hi glad you are interested in what is one of my favorite hobbies....in general, take your time to stretch and warm up, for many later in the day is better when your body has been active all day rather than first thing in the morning....less food in your stomach is good too....be sure and stretch both ways front bending and back bending to keep the spine and muscles aligned...

don't be discouraged if you can't reach right away...there are quite a few stories of folks who were far away at first, but now, sometimes months or years later, they are very good autofellators

there is quite a bit of good advice on the internet these days along with lots of autofellatio or selfsucking videos too...I find them a help to get relaxed and in the mood myself too.

some good how to articles are at

http://www.solosuck.com/howto.html

http://www.collegesexadvice.com/suck-dick.shtml

and here is a book about the subject

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1879967111/qid=1050647686/sr=1-20/ref=sr_1_20/104-5005575-3916769?v=glance&s=books

I hope this is helpful, and let us know how you make out.

All the best,

phil

5. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Man thats sad, cant you get a girlfriend to do it for you?
    I probably could do it, as i am flexiable enough to put my foot behind my head (just). But why would you want to? Thats just gross.

test76 likes this.
  6. gomark

gomark Member

Used to able to self suck in my teens. Wished I'd kept it up, would love to able to do it again.

7. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Get a longer penis??

Cum4you likes this.
  8. IRE

IRE Member

I tried it before. I was able to lick my dick, but not suck it. I'm not sure I'm willing to do months of stretching and just to suck my own dick though. I did it just as a "I wonder if I could" kinda thing.

9. wankinguy15

wankinguy15 Member

well it would be great if u could do it for me orgazmik, but masturbating to u works pretty good too

10. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

... :&

11. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

practice yoga. one dayyou'll get it..

12. have-faith25

have-faith25 Member

dude i tried it last night
    i can lick it but not suck it
    i recon more practise and i will have it
    or get the gf 2 go it but not as fun

13. OMD

OMD Member

My back sucks, i'll never be able to reach it.

Not sure if I'd want to really, freaks me out a bit

14. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

one more suggestion, get a girlfriend and stop being creepy...

test76 likes this.
  15. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

I dont need to worry about self sucking. I have a wife who is more than happy to do it for me, and is much better at it than I could ever be!!

16. Kether

Kether Member

Good luck with the sucking yourself off thing man.

To the people who seemed to think his aspiration is sad, or pervy...
    This is a Masturbation Forum. You could say "Get a girlfriend" to all the people posting here. Some people don't have one at the moment, what's the harm? Besides, even people in relationships like to test out their equipment on their own. Now, I'll admit I'd much rather get a handjob off a hot chick than myself, but a.)in the abscence of hot chick(which is....always for me) I'll take what I can get(or give?) and b.)if I did get a handjob off of a hot chick, I'd probably go home and whack off anyway. This guy likes getting blowjobs...what's the harm if he can give himself one when there is no-one else around? Hell, what's the harm if he can give himself one even if he got one just minutes ago offa hot chick(or guy I suppose)...I say more power to him. I'm not going to judge a guy for taking his own pleasure into his own hands(or mouth, as the case might be).

17. DevMD

DevMD Guest

Hey just wanted to let you know that self sucking has an actual term and it is called Autofellatio. :)

18. rascal1990

rascal1990 Guest

i am 8 inches and used to only manage to get the head in my mouth after a few months of doing mma i became more flexible and am now able to get down to my balls on a good day i find sitting on the edge of something leaning forward and pulling yourself closer by putting your arms under your legs is the best way give it a go, i now only do it for any girls that wanna see it

19. AlexMartin79

AlexMartin79 Member

This is very true. The more I've done in a day, the more likely I can reach. The other day I was out all day, got home late and managed to suck myself off to completion for the first time. (Meaning I did not do enough today, which is why I'm not currently occupied and am able to post here)

Personally, I put my feet on a small ledge of a bed, but my hands behind my thighs and kinda roll down so my lips meet my penis.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

learn yoga.. :D