best cough syrup

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Souldier, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Souldier

Souldier Member

could anyone tell me a common cough syrup that has the highest concentration of DXM in the biggest possible bottle?

i downed the best bottle i could find last time and wasnt that fucked.

2. ESP_Shredder

ESP_Shredder Member

I hate syrup. Since I've discovered Robitussin Cough Gels I'll never drink cough syrup again. Only problem is you need 2 bottles to get to a decent 3rd plateau. Each bottle has 300mg DXM.

3. Echelon

Echelon Member

I'd have to say a 5oz. bottle of Deslym (the orange bottle that even tastes like oranges kinda) at 30mg of DXM per 5mL which equals out to over 800mg of DXM goodness.

4. MouthfullOfCavities

MouthfullOfCavities Member

i like all cough syrup :p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

I wouldn't use the syrup, bad stuff, but if you must, a bottle of regular robo has around 700mg I believe.

6. Souldier

Souldier Member

man that shit goes down sooo easy. thats what i drank last time, and i just felt kinda drunk/crosseyed

7. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

yah Deslym's my favorite 2, but i think it lasts longer than most cause its time release or sumthin. anyways i think thats good, but if u dont want that id take robo.

8. branflakes

branflakes Member

yeah, delsym is different -- it contains DXM polistirex as opposed to DXM hydrobromide.

polistirex usually lasts longer and takes more to be as intense as hydrobromide.