Is ZippyBud Legit?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Abbie Hoffman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

He has acid too, from what I hear.

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

weed, shrooms, and acid everything i could want. Now i just gotta get a friend to order for me, lol. Where is this guys store set up where he could do this legally?

3. TopNotchStoner

I don't think he is doing it legally. I think he's in Canada and you have to have an egold account to order and you have to have a hushmail email account before he will even respond to you.

4. young_deadhead

o, so i wonder how long its gonna be before he gets busted.

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

He's been in operation for quite awhile. He has had some packages seized at the border but he has a resend policy. From the folks that had them seized he changed his shipping style and a couple of them received letters saying that a package was seized but that was it. He is out of Western Canada.

6. Colours

Colours Senior Member

I read an entire forums thread about this zippybud fellow. It was a lot like this one, some saying its bullshit, and other suspicious characters vouching for him. But unlike this thread a couple people had the balls to actually try and order from him, and they both apparently recieved their orders. One person who ordered was supposedly a newcomer, but the other was a veteran forum poster to the site. So...i dunno, im really tempted. Perhaps if i can figure out this e-gold business i might give it a try.

7. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I wouldn't trust buying bud off the internet, period.

Whether it's legit or not, theres just way too much evidence and it's gotta be really easy to get yourself caught.

8. TopNotchStoner

There are ways to be discreet, and there's really not much evidence if you comunicate through email only, as they can be deleted soon after.

9. Colours

Colours Senior Member

thats why zippybud and other moms use e-gold, apparently there is no paper trail. from what ive read on forums there is apparently little or no evidence, besides the actual package delivered to your house, which you have addressed to a mispelled version of your name and just deny anythign if anyone were to confront you about it.

Everything that ive read about moms says that the main concern is about getting scammed, not about getting in trouble. But if you keep your orders low, like an 1/8 or even a 1/4, they have no reason to scam a new customer.

10. dank1

dank1 Member

11. young_deadhead

Whats wrong with TheShow's posts?

12. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

uh... whats this thread about again?...

umm buying off the 'net... i wouldnt do it because im too paranoid, and im more inclined to believe that it can be found by SOMEONE if they really wanted to. but for those who do and actually get nice weed, good on ya

13. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

He didn't like how much info I was giving out about products offered and other facets of the company which I can understand. That is part of the reason only customers have access to the forums over there. It was a mistake on my part. Although everything I said can easily be found on the internet if you know how to look

14. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

ZB is quality stuff. Tried and tested. Egold is a pita but it is way safer than paypal, western union etc. You can "make up" any info on an EGold acct. Send them the money to fund the account and you're all set.
    There are lots of egold brokers out there too.

15. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I can't believe people are buying bud online, there's no way I could buy it online, I'd be a paranoid mess for months waiting for the F.B.I. to show up and charge me with some sort of ridiculous charge.

16. funkspiel

funkspiel Member

There is a lot of mom activity, only people shipping lbs. getting busted.

17. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Well to the people who have massive amounts of problems finding weed, and hearing other people say hes legit, i dont blame em.

18. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

If it were legit, the dea would shut it down in a NY minute.
    So would the US post office.

A cop/narc buys weed from them it would be childs play to trace the weed back to it's source BAM they would arrest the suppliers and if they want to be mean they raid the guy, wait for orders to come in and bust the buyers.

There is probably at any given time thousands of lbs. of weed in varying amt's in the US mail--where the buyer and selling both personally know each other.

Sending $$ to someone you don't know to commit a felony is shit stupid.

19. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

Well ranger, not to start problems. But he IS legit. Why the DEA doesn't bust him, canadian, harder to track, i dunno.

Depends who/how shipping is done, different return addresses, different people. Dunno. But would i buy pounds off him, hell no. Would and have i bought an oz, you bet.

Course i'm not stupid enough to have it sent to anything that ties to me.. details no need to disclose !

20. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I disagree. It would be VERY easy to backtrack to the source.
    Virtually ALL mail/packages, whether via U.S. mail or common carries (UPS, Fed-Ex, etc.) in the U.S./Cananda is scanned/sorted electronically.
    The dea could place an order and have it shipped to say Ted J. Baloney in Wichita. When the pkg. arrives they notify Canada of the zip code of it's origin. Canada could then determine which specific post office/UPS outlet it was shipped from. They stick a dope dog there and when someone brings in a package to ship--BAM, busted.

Here's another reason: If zippybud ships the weed they might make let's say 50% profit. If they DON'T ship the weed, it's ALL profit. They just get friends and family to post hell yeah I got the weed, no problems.

I'm not calling you a liar or zippybud shill. But I know A LOT about the commercial end of pot dealing and it's pitfalls. There is no way no how the dea and it's Canadian counterpart would allow someone to openly sell weed.

Finally, it someone was geting away with it, there would be thousands of more places open up for business overnight, doing the same thing. That's another reason why the U.S & Canada would not allow it.

P.S. If zippybud DID ship weed, it's not only breaking U.S. and Canadian laws, it's violating international law. He would have Interpol looking for him too.