Are you an indoors or outdoors type person?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by metro, May 12, 2004.

1. metro

metro self-banned

Do you prefer to be outdoors rather than inside? I love being outdoors, I'm only inside during obscenely late hours like this [​IMG]. This town goes to sleep at like 8 pm [​IMG].

2. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I live outside, I sleep outside, I work outside...heck about the only time I come indoors is to get online.

3. makno

makno Senior Member

outside .....outside!

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Outdoors, for sure. But it ultimately depends on the weather. If it's like 10 below zero, of course I'd rather be inside where it's warm.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

It usually depends.

6. metro

metro self-banned

I really like pretty much any type of weather, I enjoy variety. Cold I like too, just bundle up! It's humid as all hell here now, I can barely breathe.

7. MrDefiant

MrDefiant Member

oh indoors, only indoors
    I am petrified of the outside, from what my grandma tells me, thats where the boogymen, sewer monsters, giant flying dinosaur type creatures and all sorts of other freakishly devistating things get ya

8. metro

metro self-banned

[​IMG]You're missing out!! They're the coolest, indoor creatures bore me.[​IMG]

9. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I love the outdoors since I snorkel alot in the warmer months, but sometimes it's just way too hot out here. And humid, too. So really, it's depends on the weather.

10. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

During the day, I'd rather be outside. But for whatever reason, I enjoy being indoor more at night.

11. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

Outdoors,preferrably in the woods taking in the splender of nature.That is the where you can find reality at it's fullest.Just remember marijuana is nature's way of saying high.

12. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love being outdoors but unfortunately I don't do well with winters, which sucks with living in Canada!

13. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I'm an indoor and outdoor person, but i'm normally doing indoor activity so i guess i'm an indoor person.

14. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I am a more of an outdoor person, but the weather over here turns you into an indoor person.

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i am more grounded and find my peace when i am outdoors.

i don't mind being indoors but it feels so stale after a while

16. didge

didge Member

ah depends wha the weathers like....ya kno

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

perhapse a bit of both. i spend a good deal of time indoors with what little tecnology my poverty permits me. but i would greatly prefer the outdoors of my indoors to be more like the rural mountains and forrests i grew up in, when my dad worked for the railroad and we lived in all the little towns along the line over the hill the rest of the world called donner summit. would i had means to build alternative mechanical transportation and maintain its guideways, i would cheerfuly spend a great deal more time outside doing so, or even going for long walks alone in my beloved woods. stuck here in this depressingly wall to wall city that surrounds me, there is far less inspiration to go outside, then to vicariously visit places i know i will never see with my own eyes, by sitting here and visiting them on the net

18. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i love being outside, i am not much of an indoors person. i wold much rather go for a hike then catch a movie at the theatre. even if its raining i will sit out on my front porch, i feel all uncomfy being inside my tiny little hole of an apartment.

19. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love being outside...loving the great outdoors!! I spend more time inside,obviously, when the weather is inclement, but I enjoy the spring/summer/ fall weather, and the green woods and mountains.

20. halloweenriot

halloweenriot Member

There really is no inside or outside. The Earth is my home and the atmosphere is my ceiling, so I am always inside - inside the loving embrace of Mother Earth.

HaHaHa – just kidding. I prefer to be inside with the air condition blasting and the big-screen TV blasting – I want my environment to be cool and loud.