Prom

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Llama, May 12, 2004.

1. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

me and my friend (which was a girl) decided that we wanted to go to prom together just to piss this teacher off that runs the whole thing...but because the teacher doesnt like the 2 of us she wouldnt let us buy any tickets (she seriosly refused to sell us tickets) so we went to the principle and told him that we wanted to go together and he asked us if we were together so we said yeah and after arguing for 5 mins he finally decided to let us go together well the next day i came into the school together and everyone was asking me when i turned into a lesbian, well it ends up that the teacher started to tell all the students that me and tara were gay and how she wasnt going to let us go to prom together later we went into her room to buy tickets and she wouldnt let us again and we told her the principle said we can go together and she said that we wasnt going to ruin her prom so tara got all mad and wiped everyting off her desk and broke her computer screen and we both got suspended and wasnt allowed to go to prom

thats why i didnt get to go to my senior prom

2. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Me and my best friend are each others dates. We go to two different schools. This way, we can both celebrate each others grad together. Her's is today, and though I should be happy. I'm not.

3. the_dreaming_tree

the_dreaming_tree Member

I went to prom and hated it. My advice to anyone is that if you do decide to go, do it the way you want to. Don't spend a ton of money on something you won't enjoy. :(

4. midnight_toker89

midnight_toker89 Member

im only at the end of my freshman year right now but i easily could have gone with my friend heidi,but i didnt go because i was afraid of what might happen between us if ya know what i mean.i might go my senior year cuz its free when your a senior.

*~peace and love~*