lsd pills?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Sgtpepper19, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Sgtpepper19

Sgtpepper19 Member

someone has told swim that lsd can be in pills. apparently you put the pill under a wrist band and your pores absorb the drug. is this true because swim has not heard of it and wonders if this way is a good way to do it.

also swim has heard of lsd in liquid form(obviously) but that the user would drop it into their eyes. swim finds this crazy because you could just ingest the drops correct?

is this person right about these 2 things or do they have no idea what they are talking about. because swim has researched lsd for a long time and has never heard of pills or eye dropping....

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

About it being put under the wrist, i think is complete bullshit. That wouldn't absord that much of the lsd if any from the pill. And lsd hardly even comes in pill form. Liquid eye drops is true however. And is probably the best way to take it. Or you could just drip it on your tongue. But if i does happen to come in pill form for some reason, just swallow it.

No offense but you seem to know very little about this substance. And i think you should understand it a little better before you take it. That goes for any stbstance. It's a pretty hardcore drug, it isn't a joke. Also just take one your first time.

3. desert nightmare

I didn't tell him too. I said he could drip it on his tounge. Tounge not eye btw. Why in the hell would that mean i don't know shit, even if i did tell him to?

P.S. please quit being a dick. I'm not going to be a dick to you if your not to me.

4. omgimmatt

omgimmatt Visitor

whats up with everyone acting like they know more about drugs than the rest. its ridiculous. who gives ashit

5. desert nightmare

6. Wilson

Wilson Member

Earlyxsunsets just likes to critisize everyone for no reason. I find it best to ignore him. :D

7. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

wristband thing is absurd
    i doubt dropping a potent chem like lsd into your eyes is going to let you get any more out of the dose, unlike peeps who like eating pills with their bum.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Is there any other way to eat pills?

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

dub post iggle.

10. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

no the rumours are false, bum eating is the only way.

11. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Just eat it!
    [​IMG]

12. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

i would stick a tube down your throat until it reaches your stomache and than put the pill down that. it would be way fucking cooler than just eating it, Be original, Go against the norm.

13. desert nightmare

Is that another way for saying sticking them up your ass? Because there is no way in hell i'd do that! At least what guy would anyway?

14. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha look for the bum eating thread in the mdma forums. havn't done it myself.

15. mikman3001

mikman3001 Member

I know you can't smoke lsd, but could you put it in bongwater. I don't think that it would be a very practical way but would it work?

16. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

it would be quite unorthodox for sure

17. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Is unorthodox a synonym for laughably idiotic? No. It's not.

18. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

sigh ive seen worst

Spike a drink of B water with lsd this it will work mik

19. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

L can come in pills. its rare but was the main way that owsley manafactured his. as for under the wrist it would take a long long time to absorb. absorbing through the skin only works well enough with crystal. can you even bum gobble L?

20. desert nightmare

I'll bet obsorbing it through the skin would be a waste.