David Icke

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Gravity, Aug 19, 2006.

1. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

My question... how is it that Alex Jones and David Icke are saying the same exact things.... seems odd.. I often wonder if theyre part of an extreme disinformation channel, which may be often telling the truth, but to the point where we, the public, are even more lost once we find some of the truth in their sea of truth mixed with lies.... I wish that were true, but often I feel it might just be a subconscious response mechanism to allow me to see other possibilities... however, the truth shall set us free..

anyone remember hearing of john titor a few years back? interesting to remember, after reading/hearing from the two aforementioned researchers

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I'm not familiar with Alex Jones, but could it be they say the same things because they're true?

3. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

Yeah thats my question... check out prisonplanet.com or infowars.com... either it seems like it could be the truth, or theyre using similar rhetoric for a mass(albeit small) mind change... often while reading 'the biggest secret' i felt like icke was mind controlling me as much as the government was mind controlling the people in his stories.... even on 'secrets of the matrix' the video it shows icke sitting in the highest ranking freemason throne in london.... he tried to make it come off as a joke, like 'look where i got to sit' but who knows if thats not more 'secret' language to show to the few who he's really working for..... the point i guess, is to question all, even those who seem to be questioning best... because it is possible, with the detailed information that he's giving, that he could be giving more than the truth to thrwart our ability to filter out the lies....(just like watching steven colbert on comedy central, often i feel that he's not joking...at first I was convinced it was hilarious sarcasm but after a few weeks and months I started feel that the joke was on us who believed him to be using sarcasm, who knows? how can we know?.... i dont

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

okay, so here's the big question of the day...

WHY?

why do they want us to believe all of that stuff?

5. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Stephen Colbert is in character on the show. That's his the persona he protrays, but that's not the real guy.

7. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

glad you respond to an aside that i had... anyway how can we know anything... of course its a show, and people on shows are called characters but he's talking about 'real' life events...therefore his opinion and the agenda of the writers of the show does exist. im not having an argument/discussion about this...regardless I was just stating my personal opinion of my experience watching that show and wondering where the real alliances lay... funding has to come from somewhere, advertising? exactly... we cant know unless we are network producers, which i doubt any of us are...

8. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

His show is aired on Comedy Central. That might be a hint a the fact that it's tongue-in-cheek. He is a not a character in the sense of, say, Malcolm In The Middle, which is purely fictional, but he does the show "in character", purposely parodying people like Bill O'Reilly, Joe Scarborough and Geraldo Rivera. If you need any more proof, he came from the Daily Show, which is open in it's criticisms. Maybe I took your comment wrong, but if you aren't saying it's not an act, I can't tell what you are saying. Anyone with a few working brain cells can tell he's not serious.

9. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

dude, I know that.i was just having an aside being that i generally write and think in streams of consciousness...thanks for your criticisms though...

10. yonosoymedico

yonosoymedico Member

nimh, I think its because theyre part of a covert terror operation to further terrorize our fragile little minds... the bastards.

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

okay, why do they care about our fragile little minds, really.... so that they can control us, but to what end? why do they care?

12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That's what the Jews would have you believe :mad:

Their sole purpose on this earth is seize control over the world bank, and the monetary fund (to whatever zionist end they see fit)

They've been outcasts for over 2,000 years, they're paranoid, and dangerous.

Hotwater

13. Cerwyn

Cerwyn Guest

Icke just plagiarizes work from a multitude of actual researchers (David Boyle, Stewart Swerdlow & many, many others), and portrays it as his own work.

He's loaded from book sales and forum subscriptions, and presentations, but cries poverty & begs for money from his followers to fund various court cases he's involved in.

He condones the surreptitious reading of Private Messages of his forum members by his 'web-master', and the overt censoring of posts and harassment of anyone on there who questions his 'research'.

He labels anyone who questions his assertions as, 'sheeple' - thus practicing the same ridicule tactics he constantly weeps & whinges about being used against him.

1 person likes this.
  14. hotwater

You do realize this post is over 5 years old

Hotwater

15. Cerwyn

Cerwyn Guest

So what? A link to it's recently been put on another forum. I'd never seen your site before.

Anyways, he's still out there doing the things I've highlighted. Probably will be 5 years hence too, more's the pity.

16. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I've always thought that Icke sails close to the wind and on the edge of reason - some very well constructed orations, though some claims that test such reasoning.
    Regardless, he is compelling viewing - meThinks
    :)

17. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Well shit..., welcome to HF!:daisy:

Ike's the British guy that talks about lizard-people 'n shit right?
    Nutter I say...:smoking:

ZW

18. hotwater

Hey, we Lizards have feelings too :(

Hotwater

19. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Hard to believe cold-blooded creatures'ed have any after that bad nor'easter ya guys got out there 'an all...

...you lizards lose power too then? :coffee:

ZW

20. hotwater

No we didn’t lose power (and never have) although hundreds of thousands of non-lizards did – coincidence?
    Hotwater