David Icke

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Gravity, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Gravity

Gravity #winning

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

I've read a bunch of David Icke Books...Only read if you have a SUPER open mind. He believes a reptilian life force has come from a foreign planet and has taken control of Humanity...it's crazy shit and I wouldn't say its backed up by evidence but more backed up by old literature from even BC times, it's definitly good research but take it with a POUND of salt. Many believe that David Icke is an anti-semite who replaces "jews" with "lizard people" so he can get away with what he's saying, I personally Don't buy that after reading his books, but he does dabble in a little "holocaust revisonism" which can turn a lot of people off.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I like Icke's work, but there are questions regarding David you really need to ask yourself. Icke talks about a lot of important things in his books (I have read almost all of them) which did not originate with him. He talks about the Federal Reserve, he talks about the CFR, he talks about world government, he talks about mass-conditioning and mind control....

These are all important, vital topics that everyone needs to be aware of.

The problem is, Icke goes on to talk about reptilians and such, and for some people like myself, it is a possibility, but there is really nothing substantial to prove it. So you can talk all day about it but get nowhere since it's all based on personal accounts which may or may not be true.

For the majority of people who hear about shape-shifting reptilians, they are automatically turned off and they begin to associate everything Icke talks about with his reptilians, disregarding the rest of his work. Now, any talk about secret societies, the Federal Reserve or 9/11 is just kook talk because in their minds it's coming from the same people who think shape-shifting lizards exist.

NOT that I am accusing Icke of being an intelligence asset, but this is a typical tactic of psychological warfare used by the western intelligence agencies to confuse, discredit and send people looking off in the wrong direction. There is actually a wing of the MI5 that's purpose is to put out disinformation and myths to confuse and mislead the public.

Another question I have regarding Icke, is why can his books be found in almost every major bookstore across the country, yet other books dealing with similar subjects relating to the global conspiracy are nowhere to be found?

You need to ask yourself why this is.

4. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Illuminati Space Lizards!

*puts on Chanel Couture Tin Foil Hat*

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think if people are going to be crazy, they should do it right.

I like David Icke. [​IMG]

6. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

*hands Lodui a tinfoil hat*

I'm all out of Chanel but I have some Eddie Bauer ones left over from last season.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

The mind control is in the flu shots. Why do you think their given so young?

Flu Shots also cause impared vision. It's because the mole people who run the world are jealous of our superior eyesight. This is all to make us conform to frankly crazy notions of lizards running the world.

Tin foil hats just look cool. I'm not wearing last seasons though. [​IMG]

8. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

Snob.

9. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

so do you people in the states know of icke's history,work and career and stuff.
    here in the uk he is regarded as a joke.

10. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Yeah Gaz...people in the states know him, a lot of people like him...I've read a few of his books and I like the stuff he talks about that he actually derives from more credible investigators, like when he talks about the BBCI Drug Laundering Connected to officials in the US government, 911 & JFK, and things like that, but when he talks about reptillians and claiming he has connections from the heavenly father or something like that...it kinda turns me off to his work.

11. Pressed_Rat

Why do you mock things that are so important? Who brainwashed you into believing the government and the interlocking corporate interests that control it want what is best for you and your family?

You don't have a fucking clue!

There are many reasons any informed person would not take the flu shot. You probably don't even know some of the things that are in it. You are probably one of the ones who just rolls up their sleeves like the rest of the sheep without thinking twice.

But it's OK because the government loves you.

Keep on believing the myth that mercury is good for young children and that it doesn't cause brain damage and autism. As a matter of fact, why don't you go eat some mercury and report back to us.

12. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

I actually met David Icke a couple of times back in his 'son of God' days in the late 80s early 90s. He seemed quite normal, except for the purple track suit! But as for the Lizards thing, I think the guy is barking!

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I have a big glass of mercury with my toast every morning. It's what give me the ability to seperate information from fiction.

But I'm a healthy adult, and don't see any reason to get a flu vaccine.

14. Pressed_Rat

Well, your idea of "information" is what Ted Koppel and Bill O'Reilly say it is.

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I appreciate O'Reilly for the same reasons I appreciate conspiracy aficionados; invisible enemies.

16. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Woodcat and David Icke?

17. infinite

infinite Member

Yes and that comes from the uk media. It's called a character assassination
    That's what happens when someone gets to close to the truth. And especially if your in the public eye, like david was. He's one of the top conspiracy researchers in world, so of course theres going to be some criticism for the things that he writes and speaks about. Some people love him, some people hate him. I think he's a great guy thats just trying to spread a message of truth, freedom, and love.

Video links

Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 1
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3266176036225723894&q=ruled+by+gods
    Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 2
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=185838375826327798&q=ruled+by+gods
    Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 3
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-996880744673162074&q=ruled+by+gods
    Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 4
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4148347308581862610&q=ruled+by+gods
    Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 5
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1002726846526747244&q=ruled+by+gods
    Ruled by Gods - David icke Part 6
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4286781001075873568&q=ruled+by+gods

From Prison to Paradise -David Icke
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=87869282557761133&q=david+icke+illuminati

Secrets of the Matrix - David Icke Part 1
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1788098500928248111
    Secrets of the Matrix - David Icke Part 2
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=868482147553055155&q=matrix
    Secrets of the Matrix - David Icke Part 3
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6360955016636833908&q=label%3Adavid+icke

18. Angel_Headed_Hipster

This is true infinite, but the fact remains that he does a lot to discredit more credible conspiracy researches by putting their info in his books and then sorrounding it with conspiracy theories about reptilians controlling the earth....let me say once again im a fan of his books, i've read "Alice in wonderland and September Eleventh" (No it doesnt say the Lewis Carrol story has anything to do with it lol) and "The Truth Shall Set You Free" and I think they were written greatly, but I tend to stick with the things that we can prove and use to make a difference like JFK and 911...and don't indulge in debatable, questionable, less credible things like UFO's and Aliens/Reptillians...just my opinion and I don't disrespect anyone for following theirs.

19. infinite

infinite Member

I totally respect your opinion, but do you actually think he's trying to discredit other researchers.

20. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

i asked if you guys in the states knew his career history and how is he perceived.
    over here he is just down as a crank!
    probably because of his past career as a bbc sports presenter and then he got involved as a green party spokesperson,thats when he had his visions and started what was perceived as his left field ideas.
    one bank holiday monday a group of mods [retro youth culture]went over to the isle of wight to visit his house and proclaim him as the son of god.
    ive read the lizard book and found it very entertaining and would recommend it to anyone who wanted a good laugh.