• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,118 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 10:02 AM

When I go to visit my aunt and uncle and my cousin and I end up sleeping together in the camper.
We have a few brews, shoot the breeze until we start to get tired then strip down to our pj's and climb up into bed under the covers.
We both usually start out back to back and may doze off a bit or atleast pretend to, then after a 1/2 hour or so I can feel her move alittle, scootching to turn over where I'm facing her back.

I lay there, my heart starts pounding a little and cock starts growing because I know whats about to happen.
After a couple of minutes I scootch closer to her and once I feel my hard, throbbing cock against her ass daaaaaamn does my heart start racing with excitement!!

I would gently push forward letting my HOT cock rest against her. Then she would push back even more to let me know that not only is she awake, but MORE than willing to get it on!!

Soooo I slowly roll her on her back, (neither of us usually says a word)then she would move her hand across my chest and stomach right to the edge of my boxers then slide her fingers back and forth along it for a couple of minutes knowing I'm getting harder and harder.

After a couple minutes of "teasing" like that she'd slide her hand into my shorts and wrap her soft, warm hand around my throbbing shaft and gently stroke it a few times before removing shorts completely.
She'd lower her hot, wanting mouth onto the head of my cock and run the tip of her tongue around the head over and over feeling it mushroom inside of her mouth before working her way down my silky shaft all the way to the balls relaxing her throat......I'll let your imagination fill in the rest of the night.
Just me and my cousin left to fvck, lick and cum aaaaaaaallnight long! (-:

Hmmmm, think it's time to go pay a visit, maybe this weekend.....(-;

#2 seamonster66

seamonster66

discount dracula

• Members
  • 22,587 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 10:05 AM

hahaha liar

#3 redryder

redryder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 10:08 AM

lol that's a pretty hot story, true or not.

#4 Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,118 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 10:09 AM

I got stiff while writing it, mmmmm.

#5 earthmomma

earthmomma

• 1,072 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 10:39 AM

lol that's a pretty hot story, true or not.

if its true..it's a little creepy and illegal for my taste.. but if its fictional the forbidden aspect of it makes it kinda hot!;)

Crystal

Posted Image

Lay me out in firelight...let my skin feel the night...

#6 I'm a Romantic

I'm a Romantic

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 12:02 PM

Putting family aside, that's hot, I love when that happens.
For me my first cousins I see almost weekly and grew up with them so they're like sisters, just the thought would turn me off.
But second cousins is a different story, Europeans have no problem with marriage between second cousins knowing that the blood line has mixed.
I have many second cousins I only see at fuctions yrly that I would no problem sleeping with.

#7 Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 12:33 PM

*plays dueling banjos*
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-Stephen Henry Roberts

#8 Musikero

Musikero

• 2,355 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 04:25 PM

if its true..it's a little creepy and illegal for my taste.. but if its fictional the forbidden aspect of it makes it kinda hot!;)

I don't know the law where you are right now. But in the Philippines, marrying your cousin is allowed provided you're 2nd-degree cousins. Or is it 3rd? Hmmm... I don't remember.

#9 AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo

• 1,619 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 04:44 PM

Do your Aunt n Uncle live in Missippi?
The problem with society is that fools and fanatics are too sure of themselves while the wise are plagued by self doubt.- Bertrand Russel
"Save a Volkswagen.Ride a Hippie!"

War is the sum of all Evil.- Stonewall Jackson

#10 FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam

nerd

• Members
  • 4,077 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 03:29 PM

haha and what if she got pregnant?

Posted Image

#11 lynsey

lynsey

Banned

• Banned
  • 19,097 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 04:20 PM

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww but I have some hot second cousins so I totally understand. I kissed one of them once but it felt way too wrong even though we had only seen each other a few times. ok that is one of my darkest secrets...I came onto my second cousin when I was 16.
Don't be sexist-Bitches hate that

#12 Musikero

Musikero

• 2,355 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 04:23 PM

Don't you just hate it sometimes when your relatives are so fucking hot?

#13 lynsey

lynsey

Banned

• Banned
  • 19,097 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 04:32 PM

yes and a lot of them are but then I realize they're hot because they're related to me d: and then I remember how gross it is. My mom's cousins are freaking gorgeous though.

Don't you just hate it sometimes when your relatives are so fucking hot?

Don't be sexist-Bitches hate that

#14 dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas

strange little girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 09:31 PM

I have to admit... my three of my cousins are hot...

yes, I believe in love. yes, I'm a dreamer. but I'm not alone, there are more of us than you suspect.
and we've got bombs. truth and beauty bombs.

#15 digitalldj

digitalldj

Canucks ftw!

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted August 21 2006 - 09:38 PM

haha and what if she got pregnant?

pellet gun abortion

#16 Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan

Banned

• Banned
  • 6,118 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 04:26 AM

That girl in digitaldj's sig looks like my cousin.
Now you know why im banging her.

#17 Allonym

Allonym

cheesecake slut

• Members
  • 5,230 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 09:13 AM

Hah... at a wedding this summer, one of my cousins tried setting me up with a different cousin. I marrieed into that family (my step-dad is their uncle), and while the guy I was being set up wtih was quite cute, hes still too much family in my book. Plus we have nothing in common.

the heart is dark but the world is darker

#18 digitalldj

digitalldj

Canucks ftw!

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 03:31 PM

That girl in digitaldj's sig looks like my cousin.
Now you know why im banging her.

buddy, Rachel Ray isnt too far off either :H

#19 DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy

The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

• Members
  • 13,099 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 04:33 PM

buddy, Rachel Ray isnt too far off either :H

hahahaha, yea, I'd hit it.

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=817&pictureid=95611

#20 nudeinthesand

nudeinthesand

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 05:37 PM

what the fuck is going on here!!!....

NOT ALL DRUGS ARE GOOD...........SOME OF THEM ARE GREAT;)

#21 Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted August 22 2006 - 05:56 PM

what the fuck is going on here!!!....

*plays dueling banjos, LOUDER*
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

-Stephen Henry Roberts

#22 Mr. Man

Mr. Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted August 25 2006 - 05:51 AM

*plays dueling banjos, LOUDER*

I have a couple of female cousins who are pretty sexy, one in particular. I wouldn't mind having sex with any one of them, but only if they wanted to. Theodore and Eleanor Roosevelt were cousins and got married, though I don't know if they were 1st, 2nd or 3rd cousins. In the animal kingdom, incest happens among mammals frequently. In fact, it happens repeatedly among lions, though the inbreeding is making lions even more of an endangered species.

Among humans, I would think sex among cousins is probably OK, if they both consent and contraception is always used.

#23 Libertine

Libertine

Guru of Hedonopia

• Members
  • 7,820 posts

Posted August 25 2006 - 06:39 AM

Ahhh...yes. The joys of incest.

Nothing like it!

:groupwave:
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
QUESTION AUTHORITY.

#24 wandering_okie

wandering_okie

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • PipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted August 26 2006 - 10:16 AM

you said your gonna put it where?..
no I won't turn around..

yes you'll let me put it there..
or else I'll go and tell our mom...

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
ouch, I wish you'd stop that...
Peace only requires you seek it, for it to be found. That is unlike a lost remote, which often involves moving furniture.

#25 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted August 27 2006 - 12:07 AM

Hey I would have banged my cuz if she let me. To this day I have the hots for her.

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#26 wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77

The Wiz

• Members
  • 4,560 posts

Posted August 27 2006 - 12:07 AM

Ahhh...yes. The joys of incest.

Nothing like it!

LOL I can hear you hissing as you say that Bro.

Posted Image

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

#27 honeyhannah

honeyhannah

herbuhslovuh

• Members
  • 4,719 posts

Posted August 27 2006 - 12:14 AM

I've known a few people who've had sex with their cousins... but no matter who it was the description was hot, truthfully all I know, is a man and woman got it on, fact or fiction... I don't know him or his cousin and it was hot....

I've done nothing wrong, I just read a post and quite frankly I could give a shit's less what two consenting adults do, I wouldn't do it, but who cares really? I am not them.
Posted Image High five!
Posted Image

#28 sincitymarv

sincitymarv

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 24 2008 - 02:01 PM

Hey Raving,I've had sex with my cousin too! She's my first cousin and she's 7 years older than me and was a virgin till I popped her cherry! :D She has nice big tits (38D) and a sweet,tasty hairy pussy..mmmmmm mmmm! What turns her on is when I rub her belly that gets her going then she falls back into my arms, kisses me like noody's fool and we fuck like beasts! I've cummed in her mouth, on her tits, and her belly I've also enjoyed fucking her ass recently. She even loves it when I go down on her and finger her twat as well she explodes all over!

#29 Insomniac_Junkie

Insomniac_Junkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted May 25 2008 - 09:48 AM

What turns her on is when I rub her belly that gets her going

Are you sure your "cousin" wasn't the family dog?

-Stephen Henry Roberts

#30 sincitymarv

sincitymarv

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted May 26 2008 - 06:54 AM

No,idiot! My cousin would sit in front of me between my legs, I'd massage her back,then reach around to her front, lift up her shirt,pull down her pants a little to start rubbing her belly. Then she shove my hand down her panties to get her pussy off with my fingers as we kiss!