Going Barefoot is Awesome

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Snyfin, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

Man, I just love going barefoot. Wearing shoes is the reason we have smelly feet. Keeping your feet confined in dark small places is not good. If we had our feet out in the open, in fresh air, we wouldn't have to worry about smelly feet. Sweaty darkness harbors bacteria and other gross stuff. I really wish in school and work we were allowed to wear no shoes or just sandals. Sure, if you live in a cold place shoes are good and all, but inside go barefoot! If there is glass on the road, wear sandals! If we were made to wear shoes, we would have small, little tender feet. After walking barefoot, my feet are so tough! I can step on sticks and rocks and it won't even hurt. I really wish I could go to school shoeless!

2. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

;) :) Hi Snyfin, welcome to the wonderful world of barefooting. Yes, going barefoot is absolutely wonderful!

3. thesneeze

thesneeze Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm a born barefooter. Living in a mild climate makes it possible. Along with daisy duke shorts and cutoff shirts. After a few years of total barefooting you don't worry about glass or stepping on things because your soles will be so tough that most things will not penetrate them.

4. ryukahotpink

ryukahotpink Member

well it's definitely me with the daisy shorts thing, they go up to my hips... and I always thought barefeet were the only style that matched: with all that skin showing. thank god I shave, but it's a love that's dying, I won't go dressed like that anywhere alone anymore, the rudeness from people is too much since I don't have any friends around me in this forsaken place. I actually think barefooting is a little uncomfortable, I always get sore and bad peeling blisters, it's just I thought I had pretty feet and wanted to show them off. Tha'ts all.

5. bkcmar

^^ I live in Louisiana which has a hot and humid climate just like Florida. My outdoor summer attire consists of daisy duke cutoffs, a tank top and I'm barefoot. I also get rude, assine comments from time to time, but I have learned to ignore them. I also find it interesting that these comments come from people that chronologically I could be their parent. It is too fucking hot in the deep south for all that clothing. Do not allow barefoot phobic or the fashion police dictate to you what to wear.

6. Hippie_chic_4u

Hippie_chic_4u Member

I was born into a nudist society so I always went barefoot from birth to child to teen to now. I wear sandels when I HAVE to wear shoes.

7. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I love going barefoot in the grass. My feet are not tough enough for cement as I don't go barefoot all the time. Too bad the winters are so cold in the North; can't go barefoot then. I wear sandals all the time now in the warm weather so my tootsies can breath and be happy. Back in ancient times, Europeans wore sandals or went barefoot; ie. Roman sandals. The American Indians wore mocasins or went barefoot.

8. thesneeze

thesneeze Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Bare feet are healthy feet. I love daisy dukes and cut off tank tops.

9. pixierose

pixierose Member

i love going barefoot...i'd go barefoot all the time if i could, but isn't it illegal to go into restaurants/shops without shoes on?

after school i used to put my shoes in my back and walk home barefoot, but when i wanted to go into a shopping centre i'd feel too self-conscious not to wear shoes. would anyone say anything? sure i'm individual, but i don't question authorities without good reason. i'm not gonna break any rules!

it does feel nice though...and for some reason i feel most attractive without my shoes on!

10. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

it isn't "illegal" in the States and pretty sure it isn't in Australia either to enter stores barefoot. People use the phantom illegal or health code thing because they have some phobia against barefeet.

11. familydog

familydog Member

tough, barefoot feet are the best. my friends like to tease me about my scaly heels, but I like them. I don't have to bend down to scratch when my leg is itchy!

12. Barefoot Guy

Barefoot Guy Member

I had a couple of ex-girlfriends who were into barefooting as much as I am. One of them liked to stand on my feet when we were in a line. One day the top of my foot was slightly cut by a sliver of glass that was stuck in one of her calluses. At the end of the day it wasn't possible to tell which of us had the tougher or blacker feet! It was more fun giving than receiving foot massages because neither of us could feel the other rubbing because our feet were so tough and had thick calluses.

13. bkcmar

same here sista, right on.:cool:

14. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

it was so nice. in school my sandle broke so i took them both off and walked barefoot for the rest of the day.

15. amourcathy

amourcathy Member

i used to barefooting while i was in my granny countryside before i moved back to city .. this is great time ..but my parents blamed my granny of saying that my feet grow too bigger cuz i didnt worn shoes as much as i could ..and in China ..girls with big feet are not very pretty .. Most Chinese still have sunk into the Old Fashion Chinese that girls with small feet are better ..

16. justMe713

justMe713 Member

thats what irks me about my school.... you cant even wear sandals... you cant even wear colored shoe laces....

17. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

what a lack of self expression

18. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Then they wonder why everybody conforms to society and has no individuality or doesnt express themselves.

19. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

and people always freak out when they see others without shoes in public. they think it's unsanitary, but confining your lil feet in shoes only allows for bacteria to spread.

20. englandroxmysox

englandroxmysox Member

i like going barefoot too, but not now, cuz it is snow and ice outside. but in the house i will until spring,then i will go barefoot everywhere (atless where i cant get yelled at)