How wet do you get?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by rubicon69, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Charise

Charise Naked to the Cosmos

Well I get wet very easily, but I don't get real wet-just as wet as I need to be, if that makes any sense, unless I've been wet for a prolonged period of time, like a during a long make-out session, something like that-I can be pretty drenched after some drawn out, passionate kissing-*sigh* I shouldn't have reminded myself...

zorro69 likes this.
  2. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

What a considerate mother! :)

3. rubicon69

rubicon69 Member

Can there be such a thing as "too wet"???
    It might be an inconvenience to have to sleep on a damp spot on the bed, but in terms of large amounts of wetness as it applies to sexual function, I don't see how anyone could say there's too much wetness.

I know it's hard to describe, but for the sake of establishing just how much wetness there is, imagine sitting on a wooden table or chair, no panties on, having a nice wet orgasm. Are we talking about maybe 1 drop of lube on the table/chair when you're done? A few drops? A small puddle? May sound like a silly question, but you gotta remember many of us have never seen this before so we really don't know!

Those of you who are blessed enough to get really wet, please do the rest of us a favor and help us determine exactly how much wetness we're actually talking about here. No need to be embarassed either, we're all adults. :) Thanks!

4. ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny Member

Well this saved me some writing... I agree with eechi.

I'm well lubricated naturally as is, so when I get turned on things get really slippery. But like eechi with the oral thing, I love it when I'm sucking my boyfriend and he slips a couple fingers in and comments on the utter wetness. Knowing that he knows I'm horny as hell adds fuel to the fire. :)

5. Deacon_Vata

Deacon_Vata Member

I've had a couple of girlfriends I'd describe as 'too wet' - there comes a point where there is so much lubrication that there's not enough friction being created to experience any sensation. A great shame, because it's a huge turn-on beforehand :p

6. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

I don't know if its a good or bad thing, but my fiance doesn't get very wet... but she gets off really fast, and is very tight.

7. purplesage

purplesage Ah, fuck it...

Let's just say that KY Jelly is my best friend when it comes to sexual activity. :(

8. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Oh there's always a puddle for me. I soak through everything, panties, jeans, whatever. I just gotta learn to live with the wet spots on the bed. :&

zorro69 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  9. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

I get really wet, really fast. You can feel it through my jeans. When I have sex in a car, there are stains on the seats from me the next day.

zorro69 likes this.
  10. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

A woman can never get 'too wet'. A woman getting wet is one of the horniest things I can think of. My wife gets extremely wet, and I love it! I only have to smell her, and I can without putting my head between her legs ( although I love to), and I've got a hard on! The thought of a woman getting so wet she leaves stains on car seats or her jeans are wet is so hot!!! I love the smell of my wifes pants after she's been wet in them, makes me think of what we do together.

zorro69 likes this.
  11. rubicon69

rubicon69 Member

So my gf and I went on a mission to try to find "legit" pictures of girls getting really wet. You wouldn't believe how many obviously fake pictures and video are out there! Anyways, we found one web site that appears to have genuine pictures, so we wanted to share them here to see if anyone here can confirm their validity. I've tried to attach them to this post, we'll see if that works.

One thing we noticed is that it appears that some girls' lubrication comes out clear, but on others it is white, almost like a guy's cum. Can anyone validate this as well?

12. Blue Ginger

Blue Ginger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I soak through my underpants but not through my jeans usually. I don't consider that really wet but pretty normal.

zorro69 likes this.
  13. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Why is the cum on the first picture white? You sure thats not a cream pie?

14. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Those first two pictures are really hot.

15. rubicon69

rubicon69 Member

I don't know why that first girl's cum is white, but it seems to be a genuine picture. I read the description of her video from that web site and all they describe is her masturbating, nothing at all to do with a guy. I don't think any of their videos have guys in them, they're all solo apparently. I'm tempted to order one of the videos just to see for myself! :&

But when I came home from work today my gf had found another set of pictures from a different site, so I thought I'd go ahead and post them here too. And these pics look legit too. You can see that her cum is white too, so I guess this is more common than I thought. Hopefully some of the ladies on this forum can clear this up for the rest of us. I don't think anyone should be embarassed about this either. I think that's totally hot!!! :p

zorro69 likes this.
  16. whereami

whereami Member

I thought female cum was usually white once you start fucking? *shrug* To me it seems the more aroused she gets before actual intercourse,the thicker & creamier it getsduring the fucking. Anytime I pull it all the way out there will usually be thick white cum on my shaft. Nothing I would consider out of the ordinary. It's different than when you first get her going & it's clear.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. opium_eyes

opium_eyes Une Canadien Errant

i carry spare underwear in my purse with me at all times. when i was in high school i would stop paying attention and start daydreaming (and they were usually dirty) and after a class or two, if i don't change my underwear it'll soak through my jeans. learned that the hard way.

i've also been told i get too wet, orgazmik. it sounds like bullshit to me. if you make me wet, you should be flattered

18. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

So what does that "white" female cum taste like?

19. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Yeah really.. What's wrong with the world today? :&

20. whereami

whereami Member

Never tried it. It looks a lot thicker than male cum,almost kind of clumpy. And I don't have the desire to taste it. The clear stuff though,I'll eat up in a heartbeat. I'll usually crawl up to her,kiss her & have her taste herself as well.