How wet do you get?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by rubicon69, Aug 9, 2006.

1. rubicon69

rubicon69 Member

Reading men's magazines, and various websites, and hearing people talk, it sounds like some women get dripping wet during sexual activity. However, none of the women I've ever been with have exhibited this trait, nor admitted to ever getting that wet. I'm wondering how common this actually is.

I've heard accounts of women getting physically dripping wet. Wet enough to leave a puddle or soak the sheets. And while I've experienced "gooey fingers" and a nice coating of girl-cum on toys, I've never known anyone to get dripping wet.

And I'm not talking about "squirting" or "female ejaculations." I mean specifically the natural vagina lubrication oozing out.

Does anyone care to respond? Any of you ladies willing to describe your own wetness?

2. BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism Member

I have soaked through my panties completely and left a wet spot on my pants a number of times...

3. Citygirl57

Citygirl57 Member

I get wet pretty easily, but I don't drip or soak like a puddle.

Funwu67 likes this.
  4. BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism Member

I've never dripped or anything like that either. Just nice and slippery. :H:&

Funwu67 likes this.
  5. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I've had men tell me that I get "too wet".. I wasn't aware it's a bad thing but then again, we all have our things.. When I'm turned on it's enough to soak my panties/hand/anything that's touching my crotch and the inside of my thighs become pretty soaked as well.. The more I get off the wetter I get, and the wetter I get the easier it is to get off as my clit is extremely lubricated.

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Men's magazines are a poor source of information about women's anatomy or behaviour.

Gunslinger201~ and magickman like this.
  7. rubicon69

rubicon69 Member

Yeah I know, that's why I posted the question here. I trust the personal experiences here a lot more than whatever's printed in the mags, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered about this. My gf and I got into a "discussion" about this and neither of us knew for sure if any of these stories we've heard are actually true or not. I appreciate everyone's feedback, and I hope more of you will pipe up too!

8. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Ooo yeaa!......:p

9. tigress.*

tigress.* Member

I've never dripped, but I've been wet enough to soak my panties and fingers...depends how turned on I am...which is probably the same for any girl.

zorro69 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  10. Kwill

Kwill Member

my girlfriend gets pretty wet.... its great when ive been fingering her and shes gaggin it and i pull my fingers out and theyre covered in cum........tastes ggrrrreat!

11. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

I once had a g/f who, it seemed, was 'always ready.' I never could discover her dry, even if I showed up unexpectedly and hurried my finger in for a moisture check - right in the parking lot, hallway, or at the door. This was early on in my life, an between my 4skin and her juices we didn't know what lube was. (Imagine my reaction the first time I fell for an arid partner!) Talking about it she would shrug and say something like, "well, you're the cause; I should think you'd be happy about it." There was always enough for a little drink before hand. *sigh...... :D

12. falsereality

falsereality Member

has anyone noticed the connection btwn "always ready" girl and "always willing" girl

13. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

Are we getting a little judgemental, falsereality, or are you showing your youth and lack of experience? Either way ain't too 'hip,' kid! Life is too short to spend it trying to one-up others. However,.........

14. eechi

eechi Member

i think some women DO get dripping wet - like me, for example, lol. the funny thing is this usually happens when im giving my baby a bj - hell he doesnt even need to touch me just listening/watching him is enough. DAMN! XD

zorro69 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  15. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

I guess I fall into the "arid" catagory........sigh

16. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I've been told I'm too wet. I can't help it...almost everything turns me on.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

My wife extremley wet. So wet my balls are normally dripping with her pussy juice when we have sex. I love licking her when she's wet, cause it gets all over my face. Lovely!!!!!

18. oblivion

oblivion Member

i can get my panties all wet, but ive never dripped down my leg or anything mad like that.

zorro69 likes this.
  19. woodcat

woodcat Senior Member

Mmmm, love women with wet panties!!

zorro69 likes this.
  20. lovebird

lovebird Member

I'm ALWAYS wet
    I have been told I can get too wet
    but hey what can i do about it ^_^

zorro69 likes this.