How wet do you get?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 rubicon69

rubicon69

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 02:34 PM

Reading men's magazines, and various websites, and hearing people talk, it sounds like some women get dripping wet during sexual activity. However, none of the women I've ever been with have exhibited this trait, nor admitted to ever getting that wet. I'm wondering how common this actually is.

I've heard accounts of women getting physically dripping wet. Wet enough to leave a puddle or soak the sheets. And while I've experienced "gooey fingers" and a nice coating of girl-cum on toys, I've never known anyone to get dripping wet.

And I'm not talking about "squirting" or "female ejaculations." I mean specifically the natural vagina lubrication oozing out.

Does anyone care to respond? Any of you ladies willing to describe your own wetness?

#2 BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 02:49 PM

I have soaked through my panties completely and left a wet spot on my pants a number of times...

#3 Citygirl57

Citygirl57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 03:24 PM

I get wet pretty easily, but I don't drip or soak like a puddle.

#4 BeyondHeroism

BeyondHeroism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 03:36 PM

I've never dripped or anything like that either. Just nice and slippery. :H:&

#5 _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_

o_O

• Members
  • 3,077 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 04:50 PM

I've had men tell me that I get "too wet".. I wasn't aware it's a bad thing but then again, we all have our things.. When I'm turned on it's enough to soak my panties/hand/anything that's touching my crotch and the inside of my thighs become pretty soaked as well.. The more I get off the wetter I get, and the wetter I get the easier it is to get off as my clit is extremely lubricated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,586 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 05:01 PM

Men's magazines are a poor source of information about women's anatomy or behaviour.

#7 rubicon69

rubicon69

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 05:57 PM

Men's magazines are a poor source of information about women's anatomy or behaviour.

Yeah I know, that's why I posted the question here. I trust the personal experiences here a lot more than whatever's printed in the mags, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's wondered about this. My gf and I got into a "discussion" about this and neither of us knew for sure if any of these stories we've heard are actually true or not. I appreciate everyone's feedback, and I hope more of you will pipe up too!

#8 DQ Veg

DQ Veg

JUSTYNA'S TIGER

• Members
  • 2,298 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 07:12 PM

I have soaked through my panties completely and left a wet spot on my pants a number of times...

Ooo yeaa!......:p

#9 tigress.*

tigress.*

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 09:34 PM

I've never dripped, but I've been wet enough to soak my panties and fingers...depends how turned on I am...which is probably the same for any girl.

#10 Kwill

Kwill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted August 10 2006 - 02:54 AM

my girlfriend gets pretty wet.... its great when ive been fingering her and shes gaggin it and i pull my fingers out and theyre covered in cum........tastes ggrrrreat!

#11 Fastswitch

Fastswitch

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,465 posts

Posted August 10 2006 - 03:55 AM

I once had a g/f who, it seemed, was 'always ready.' I never could discover her dry, even if I showed up unexpectedly and hurried my finger in for a moisture check - right in the parking lot, hallway, or at the door. This was early on in my life, an between my 4skin and her juices we didn't know what lube was. (Imagine my reaction the first time I fell for an arid partner!) Talking about it she would shrug and say something like, "well, you're the cause; I should think you'd be happy about it." There was always enough for a little drink before hand. *sigh...... :D

#12 falsereality

falsereality

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted August 10 2006 - 10:45 PM

has anyone noticed the connection btwn "always ready" girl and "always willing" girl
Posted Image

If you do do this, you deserve to be poisoned in my opinion. Its called natural justice, if your an idiot, you deserve to get hurt.

#13 Fastswitch

Fastswitch

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 1,465 posts

Posted August 11 2006 - 03:56 AM

Are we getting a little judgemental, falsereality, or are you showing your youth and lack of experience? Either way ain't too 'hip,' kid! Life is too short to spend it trying to one-up others. However,.........

#14 eechi

eechi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted August 11 2006 - 04:36 AM

i think some women DO get dripping wet - like me, for example, lol. the funny thing is this usually happens when im giving my baby a bj - hell he doesnt even need to touch me just listening/watching him is enough. DAMN! XD

#15 erzebet1961

erzebet1961

• 5,473 posts

Posted August 11 2006 - 05:13 AM

I guess I fall into the "arid" catagory........sigh

My Hip Gallery

Posted Image

"Love is the answer"

#16 kissya

kissya

Head Mistress

• Members
  • 4,239 posts

Posted August 11 2006 - 05:26 AM

I've been told I'm too wet. I can't help it...almost everything turns me on.

#17 woodcat

woodcat

• 1,456 posts

Posted August 11 2006 - 12:17 PM

My wife extremley wet. So wet my balls are normally dripping with her pussy juice when we have sex. I love licking her when she's wet, cause it gets all over my face. Lovely!!!!!

#18 oblivion

oblivion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted August 12 2006 - 08:48 AM

i can get my panties all wet, but ive never dripped down my leg or anything mad like that.

#19 woodcat

woodcat

• 1,456 posts

Posted August 12 2006 - 03:49 PM

i can get my panties all wet, but ive never dripped down my leg or anything mad like that.

Mmmm, love women with wet panties!!

#20 lovebird

lovebird

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted August 12 2006 - 07:10 PM

I'm ALWAYS wet
I have been told I can get too wet
but hey what can i do about it ^_^

#21 Charise

Charise

Naked to the Cosmos

• Members
  • 1,497 posts

Posted August 12 2006 - 08:09 PM

Well I get wet very easily, but I don't get real wet-just as wet as I need to be, if that makes any sense, unless I've been wet for a prolonged period of time, like a during a long make-out session, something like that-I can be pretty drenched after some drawn out, passionate kissing-*sigh* I shouldn't have reminded myself...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Back in happier days....

#22 Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted August 13 2006 - 07:46 AM

usually happens when im giving my baby a bj

What a considerate mother! :)
No human is worthy of God, or eternal life. But through Jesus, anyone can have it!
"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" — Jesus

#23 rubicon69

rubicon69

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted August 13 2006 - 01:40 PM

I'm ALWAYS wet
I have been told I can get too wet
but hey what can i do about it ^_^

Can there be such a thing as "too wet"???
It might be an inconvenience to have to sleep on a damp spot on the bed, but in terms of large amounts of wetness as it applies to sexual function, I don't see how anyone could say there's too much wetness.

I know it's hard to describe, but for the sake of establishing just how much wetness there is, imagine sitting on a wooden table or chair, no panties on, having a nice wet orgasm. Are we talking about maybe 1 drop of lube on the table/chair when you're done? A few drops? A small puddle? May sound like a silly question, but you gotta remember many of us have never seen this before so we really don't know!

Those of you who are blessed enough to get really wet, please do the rest of us a favor and help us determine exactly how much wetness we're actually talking about here. No need to be embarassed either, we're all adults. :) Thanks!

#24 ProzacBunny

ProzacBunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted August 13 2006 - 10:05 PM

i think some women DO get dripping wet - like me, for example, lol. the funny thing is this usually happens when im giving my baby a bj - hell he doesnt even need to touch me just listening/watching him is enough. DAMN! XD

Well this saved me some writing... I agree with eechi.

I'm well lubricated naturally as is, so when I get turned on things get really slippery. But like eechi with the oral thing, I love it when I'm sucking my boyfriend and he slips a couple fingers in and comments on the utter wetness. Knowing that he knows I'm horny as hell adds fuel to the fire. :)

Bed head. :D
Posted Image
She loves to dance/ She loves to sing

She does everything
She loves to move/ She loves to groove
She loves the lovin' things

#25 Deacon_Vata

Deacon_Vata

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 02:12 AM

Can there be such a thing as "too wet"???
It might be an inconvenience to have to sleep on a damp spot on the bed, but in terms of large amounts of wetness as it applies to sexual function, I don't see how anyone could say there's too much wetness.

I've had a couple of girlfriends I'd describe as 'too wet' - there comes a point where there is so much lubrication that there's not enough friction being created to experience any sensation. A great shame, because it's a huge turn-on beforehand :p

#26 Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 07:46 AM

I don't know if its a good or bad thing, but my fiance doesn't get very wet... but she gets off really fast, and is very tight.

There's some Wicked Penetration...

from a certain point of view.

#27 purplesage

purplesage

Ah, fuck it...

• Members
  • 1,016 posts

Posted August 31 2006 - 03:57 PM

Let's just say that KY Jelly is my best friend when it comes to sexual activity. :(
Posted Image
Alan Wilson - Canned Heat - 1943-1970

MY TWIN BOYS ARE NOW 1!

#28 RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted September 02 2006 - 03:47 PM

I know it's hard to describe, but for the sake of establishing just how much wetness there is, imagine sitting on a wooden table or chair, no panties on, having a nice wet orgasm. Are we talking about maybe 1 drop of lube on the table/chair when you're done? A few drops? A small puddle? May sound like a silly question, but you gotta remember many of us have never seen this before so we really don't know!

Oh there's always a puddle for me. I soak through everything, panties, jeans, whatever. I just gotta learn to live with the wet spots on the bed. :&

#29 dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas

strange little girl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 03:36 PM

I get really wet, really fast. You can feel it through my jeans. When I have sex in a car, there are stains on the seats from me the next day.

yes, I believe in love. yes, I'm a dreamer. but I'm not alone, there are more of us than you suspect.
and we've got bombs. truth and beauty bombs.

#30 woodcat

woodcat

• 1,456 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 03:59 PM

A woman can never get 'too wet'. A woman getting wet is one of the horniest things I can think of. My wife gets extremely wet, and I love it! I only have to smell her, and I can without putting my head between her legs ( although I love to), and I've got a hard on! The thought of a woman getting so wet she leaves stains on car seats or her jeans are wet is so hot!!! I love the smell of my wifes pants after she's been wet in them, makes me think of what we do together.