Items to make into a dildo (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Gay Polls' started by The Man, May 24, 2004.

1. The Man

The Man Member

Im new here and just wondering what you use or do to get off(male only plz) like what household products you use, or what you like to use to penetrate yourself?

2. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I actually don't use household items to penetrate myself (like a broomhandle or a corkscrew). In fact, come to think of it, I don't do self penetration. But thanks for asking. May I ask why you want to know ?

3. Legend

Legend Member

hahahahaha! I Use Lots Of "household products" Everything From The Coffee Table To The Kitchen Sink! I Penetrate Myself All The Time With My "household products"! Might Try The Couch Today!

4. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

You assume that most of us guys like to be penetrated. Well, I'm not the biggest fan of it, so I don't tend to use anything to penetrate myself. I do have a buttplug that an ex of mine gave to me, but I've only had my partner use it on me right before anal intercourse, which I don't indulge in on a regular basis. The things I'll do for the ones I love.

5. veinglory

veinglory Member

It isn't all about penetration.

6. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Then what IS it all about ? And I'm wondering if "veinglory" has something to do with the flow of blood ?

7. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

this is such a penetrating question (ha ha)
    i tell you want if i ever post a thread that i want loads of people to take notice of, i know what to call it.
    this has had over a 100 viewings folks!!! i wonder why...... :D

S

8. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

Ive gotta admit I was strolling around the various forums and saw this topic, said to myself - "no.. that can't be what I think its is?"

Turns out it was 10 times more disturbing than my worst fears lol!

9. extremely curious

extremely curious Member

hi everybody i'm new here....to introduce myself i will say that i'm not sure if i am gay straight bi or whatever right now...but i'm working that out and it really has nothing to do with my question

my question is does anybody have any suggestions for household items that would be a good dildo...i mean i know i could just buy an actual but the idea of an everyday object really turns me on i just can't think of any good ones so if you have tried anyhing you really liked let me know please

10. whereami

whereami Member

A shampoo bottle always works great for me. Especially if it had the "nozzle" type cap. I also have a bottle of facial cleanser that fits me perfect. It's even shaped like a dick. It's about 3" in diameter & about 6" long & the lid is like a dome,very much resembling a real life cock. I can pretty much fit the whole thing in me. :)

I would still love to have my very own life like vibrating dildo though. Or even the real thing would do me just fine. ;)

11. Lanze

Lanze Member

I'm not into any "kink" :(

12. whereami

whereami Member

How is fucking yourself considered "kink"?

13. Lanze

Lanze Member

it's NOT WITH A REAL "ITEM"!

14. Panzer

Panzer Member

I have used candles and the handle end of a screwdriver. Oh, and isn't a penis an everyday object that can be found in most homes? :D

15. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

i've used big ass permanent markers.

16. hipunk

hipunk Member

"Big Ass Marker," that's what I'm going to start calling them now!
    Just curious, which end do you put in?

17. Someguy1111

Someguy1111 Member

Ive used perminant markers, the caps to certain stuff that was long n thick, I once found a soda bottle that was the right shape, a shampoo bottle, fingers, handles on brushes, vibrating shaver (fusion i think), hot dogs, other veggies, i once made a big clay dong n let it harden n it worked nice, then i found my mothers dildo n i used that for a long time because it was huuugggeee, n now i have my own dildos.

18. Samhain

I know I'm going to regret asking you this, but by 'hotdog' if you mean a sausage between to rolls, how did you get that up there without it breaking up?
    S

19. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

he meant just the sausage.

20. Samhain

How do you know that?
    S