How often do kids fuck up a sex life?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Wicked Penetration, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

My fiance sounds like she wants to have a baby, and well, I sort of do to. But I'm not sure, because I want us to start a business, etc. My mother is a great woman though and would love a grandson/daughter to help raise, so its not a matter of finding help to raise the child, that's taken care of. But I'm worried about everything else... she's super horny and I'm super horny, and we unfortunately haven't had enough time yet for sex... but we love each other and are considering letting nature take its course (have sex and when she gets pregnant, she gets pregnant). But I wanted to see what others thought of that - do kids often fuck up a sex life? Should we just wait for a few years first? Just curious what everyone things of kids and how they affect sex lives lol

2. Suncatch22

Suncatch22 Member

I would say wait a few. Most definitely have a lot more sex before you start making babies with it. ;)

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

Of course having kids mess with your sex life. How well the pregnancy goes determines how big the difference is between your normal sex life and what hapepns during pregnancy. Assuming a healhty pregnancy, from what I've heard its usually only a few months of weirdness arund the birthdate, and moreso when the kids start to grow up.

4. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Kids change everything.... Make sure your ready with no doubt.

5. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Okay, don't get me wrong, kids are great (I have 2 to prove it) but if all you are worried about is if it will screw up your sex life, the answer is simple, YES! Without fail it will affect your sex life, but you need to really think beyond that and understand that your life will never be the same. It is wonderful that your mom will help, but she won't be there at 3 a.m. when the baby has an upset tummy or fever...and you should not expect her to be. Kids are 24/7 and no matter how tired or sick you are they depend on you for everything. So, I suggest that you start your business, marry your fiance, and spend a few years romancing each other. Kids are worth the wait, trust me.

6. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

If you SORT of would like a child-and worried about it hurting your sex life-your really not ready to become a parent. Also-having help raising them is you and your Wifes task not anyone elses.
    After you become a parent you will find your child comes first BEFORE all else. If you don't understand that DON'T bring a child into a world where you already have a problem with it being in your life.
    As far as having sex with kids in your life-I had three and had a great sex life being also a parent to them.