How much more powerful is the female orgasm than the male orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Orgasmic, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Orgasmic

Orgasmic Member

Any "medical" facts?
    Just wondering..

2. Kent_Can

Kent_Can Member

I've read that women report having more powerful orgasms when prescribed testosterone, so maybe the male orgasm is stronger. I know mine are great! I don't think we'll ever know for sure though because it's impossible to experience both.

3. love_touch

love_touch Member

I think it varies greatly from person to person and experience to experience. However, I do believe that when a woman has an extremely intense orgasm, one that she would consider to be a "10" that there is no orgasm a guy can have that can compare. I think if u compare an average guys orgasm "5" to an average female orgasm "5" that there is probably not that much difference between the two sexes. But when u have a woman who really knows her body and knows just what to do to make it a truly Awesome experience, the woman wins hands down (so to speak) :)

Also, the fact that multiple orgasms is a very real posibility with women and rare with men, is another distinct advantage for the girls. Just my opinion.

Paul

4. extremely curious

extremely curious Member

well the effects of ecstacy and the feeling it gives you has been likened more to that of a female orgasm then a male one. and being a male who has dabbled in the use of X i would say that the female is probably stronger as it is felt more throught the entire body whereas male orgasms are more localized

5. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Well feeling wise it's hard to say, but I remember one night I actually tried to find out about this cause I got into an argument with one of my female friends about it, I couldn't find anything feeling wise, but apparently in general the female orgasm lasts longer then the male.

6. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

G SPOT ORGASMS are far more powerful than anything we guys can callup.

7. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

well isnt the feeling of bliss, that burst of happiness caused by a release of serotonin in the brain, everyone has different brain chemistry..... i know every orgasm to me feels like the best one of ive ever had, theres no better feeling, my boyfreind says his are like that too , but i dont hear him screaming the way i do

8. MegaCore

MegaCore Member

actually a guy once told me that the male orgasm is like sneezing through your dick.... i feel sorry for you guys if thats actually true cos female orgasms are sensational. right girls?

9. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

i've always wanted to know this. i always feel like a guy would get the short end of a stick with orgasms. ive only ever given one guy orgasms before and it didnt seem like something special. maybe i just over react with mine.

10. dspiel

dspiel Member

I've always wondered it too.
    I think you're right in that... as a guy, it's not as often something that special that it's whoa. I've had great ones, yeah, but... having seen what a great one is like for a girl, sure as heck seemed like mine aren't as exciting. :p
    I imagine you're not over-reacting with yours. If it feels that good, it probably is :)

11. eydis

eydis Member

it is total bullshit! it's a myth. Actually it is a based on a theory that woman are actually "better" than men (i have heard people arguing for this theory, seriously).
    the thing is, i have been with different kind of men: some just have a short boring ejaculation, other can come with such a force that the whole fucking house is shaking, and they dont do it for 2 sec, but for an extended time.... so girls or guys.... trust me: it is about the individual..... AND!: guys can also come without ejacualtion, and they can come several times..... so NO, girls are NOT better than men, sometimes it is actually the girls who have weak boring orgasms.... dont generalise

12. 7boogiewoogie

7boogiewoogie Guest

My wife and I have recently taken our sex life to the next level by using toys, which she has been adamantly opposed to in the past and I will say buying a micro butterfly COMPLETELY changed our sex life.
    Where before we used to have "traditional" sex (albeit good) however when my wife found clitoral stimulation coupled with penetration it completely changed the game. She was literally crying from the extescy when we first tryed clitoral stimulation.
    What was once taboo became a staple of our intimate time together. It was from this experience as a 37 year old man who was married to a women 6 years older than me who never experienced a true orgasm that I needed to explore the female body to learn, A, why, after all this time on this planet how you as as a person could not understand your own body by not achieving a true sexual orgasm and B what was it that caused her awakening and lastly how did it differ if at all from the male sexual experience.
    It is my firm belief that a women's orgasm takes place much differently from a mans orgasm. First in frequency and intensity, as well as in location. It seems to me that a woman can reach orgasm from being stimulated clitorily and also achieve a different type of orgasm by cumming through her g spot vaginaly. It is my belief that a women when stimulated both vaginaly and clitorily has much stronger orgasm than a man due to the fact that a woman can accept continued pleasure without interruption where as a man has a build up up a singular explosion. Now it's not to say that a mans orgasm is not intense however the fact that a woman can have so many different types of orgasmic sensations varied throughout her body is what in my opinion gives a women who understands her body and let's go completely the edge when it come to orgasmic pleasure.
    My wife will moan with utter intensity and emotion while completely under what appears to be an orgasmic spell while I perform in utter amazement of her pleasure. As much as I want to say I am right there with her when we are making love I find myself much more of an amazed spectator with a sole purpose of seeing how far she will go than being lost in extascy myself.
    Again don't get me wrong my sexual experience is a mind scramble as well but to have the constant state of extascy that she experiences just does not take place for me and I am an EXTREMELY sexual person.
    I cannot believe it took her/us 7 years into our relationship to discover that she had not had a true orgasm. It boggles my mind how many women are out of touch with their own bodies. But when a man takes the time to show his woman the possibilities your sexual experience can change beyond all recognition.
    We regularily have date nights filled with toy, music, laser lights and a fog machine which all create an atmosphere that heightens all the senses. What once was vanilla sex has now become an event that both of us look forward to an enjoy beyond measure.
    So I will close with this, although I believe that a woman's orgasm is more intense than a mans, it is the pleasure from seeing our women in such a state of extascy that gives us equalled pleasure.
    Btw, watching my wife sqiurt for the first time was as if I was as well.... AMAZING!!!!

13. mted

mted Member

As girls can have multiple ecstatic orgasms one after another from different kinds of stimulation, and don't have to worry about anything else during sex, I've often felt like I get the short end of the stick. That being said, the act of releasing my cum in a woman's wet and bothered vagina is still the best feeling in the universe and always absolutely mind-boggling. It's just that the orgasm is something I have to focus on, and it's hard to get lost in ecstasy when you have to either hold back your cum so that you're able to pleasure her, or have gone a bit too far and find it more difficult to orgasm without exerting additional effort. The right balance can be hard to find.

14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

We've known this can be the case for many women for some time now, but there is a limit in terms of what the women is comfortable doing. For instance your wife probably would not have gotten to where you guys are now together sexually had she continued to be resistant to the idea of using toys.

A lot of a woman's success in the bedroom is very mental both on her comfort level and ability to not care about being insecure about social stigmas. That being said the guy should do everything in his power to open the door so that can happen, meaning that the guy can't always expect his penis alone to get her there; a man has to swallow his pride in this case.

The other part is anatomy and physiology and there's not much a woman can do about that part though. Things like nerve damage/sensitivity (say from a car crash injury, or sports injury). Guys just need to be accepting in these cases.

15. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

In our case, I can say the female orgasm is more powerful. I can say that because when I'm inside my wife and she is cumming, that pussy clamps down so tight on my cock, that I bet it would be almost impossible to pull out. Just the feeling of her tight pussy clamping down makes me explode everytime.

16. mr.spock

mr.spock Guest

our orgasms suck!
    fuck evolution!

17. Farmgirlgreen

Farmgirlgreen Member

what does a weak and boring orgasm feel like?

18. White-Light

White-Light Member

Male ones can be just as powerful. But most men don't know how to get full body ones.