Marijuana paste/pills

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by PhilCORPS99, Jul 20, 2006.

1. PhilCORPS99

PhilCORPS99 Member

My friend recently told me about how he knows someone who has a recipe to make a black paste like substance out of weed. He said you can then put these into gel-caps and take them, and they get you more high for longer. Is this true or is there anything like this?

2. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

well, i've never heard of anything like this before.. but you can take legal alternatives to weed called "P.E.P. Stoned" which come in pill form. never taken them before, but i presume they make you feel stoned.

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

you can make almost anything out of weed if you extract the THC correctly.
    i have heard of making weed pills out of MJ oil. not black paste, but I'm not saying it cant be done.

4. nesta

nesta Banned

really low grade hash oil (such as the extremely gummy, tarry stuff you get with an alcohol extraction) can be very very dark to the point of almost being black.

i'm sure theres got to be a way to extract the THC to make it suitable for consumption and then making capsules with it.

5. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

When you ingest (eat) weed you will be stoned for hours.
    Which is not always a good thing.
    Another danger of eating pot is that it takes you 45--60 min. to come one, and if you took too much you're gonna be that way for hours.
    I've seen people collapse from eating too many happy cookies.

At another site someone posted that they ground up weed to a powder, mixed it with a bit of olive oil and capped that up.

6. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i want some.

7. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

Yeah thats why I never do brownies anymore... it's too hard for me to gauge how much to eat. I always take too much and then it hits me like a ton of bricks about 45 min later... fuuuuuuuuck