Fly Pitching - Austin TX

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Tipo Sensuale, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Tipo Sensuale

Tipo Sensuale Senior Member

Hi,

I have been offered a huge opportunity of small goods from Europe and am looking to resell in Austin TX.

I have searched the city of austin pages and google etc and have found no real information about fly pitching or market stalls, does this city need a license?
    Does anyone know of any daily retail markets or fly markets where I can get a pitch cheaply (less than about $20 per day)?

I have checked out The Drag and Sixth and could see only permanent store premises - no small artist or gift stall references. I know they exist down there, but since I am out of the country cannot go see with my own eyes.

If you have an interest in or are the owner of such a marketplace (equivalent to the market stalls and car boot sales we have in England) or if you are the owner or sub-letter of an empty premises and are looking to just see it in use for a small rent please get in touch with me (Rob).

My email address is tiposensuale@aim.com